Toyota Innova Crysta
Toyota Innova Crysta is a 7 seater mpv car available at a price range of Rs. 15.66 Lakh to 24.67 Lakh in India. It is available in 23 variants and 8 colours. Toyota Innova Crysta comes with BS6 compliant petrol and diesel engine options. The Innova Crysta has a boot space of 300 litres while it's ground clearance is 178mm. The petrol engine of Innova Crysta is a 2694cc unit which generates a power of 147.8bhp and a torque of 343nm. The 2393cc diesel engine of Innova Crysta puts out 147.8bhp of power and 343nm of torque. The Innova Crysta is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of Innova Crysta ranges from 11.25 Kmpl on petrol to 13.68 Kmpl on diesel.
Toyota Innova Crysta Latest Updates
Toyota has announced that the Innova Crysta and the Fortuner SUV have 50 per cent of the market share in their respective segments. The carmaker recently launched the Innova Leadership edition which is available with the 2.4-litre diesel engine paired with a 5-speed manual transmission.
The Toyota Innova Crysta is a three-row MPV priced between Rs 15.36 lakh and Rs 23.02 lakh (ex-showroom). It has been one of Toyota’s most popular models with monthly sales often surpassing those of the carmaker’s more affordable models.
Innova Crysta Specifications
Innova Crysta Variants
Two variants are on offer -- G and GX. Each variant is available in diesel and petrol, manual and automatic, and in 7-seater and 8-seater configurations. A diesel-manual only Leadership Edition and a petrol-engine-only Innova Touring Sport variant is also available.
Innova Crysta Features
Toyota Innova Crysta Competitors
The Toyota Innova competes with mid-size SUVs. It’s closest MPV rivals are the Mahindra Marazzo, Tata Hexa, and Kia Carnival.
6 Offers Available
Toyota Innova Crysta Summary
|Engine :||2393 - 2694 CC|
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Mileage :||11.25 - 13.68 Kmpl|
|Fuel Type :||Diesel / petrol|
|Transmission :||manual / automatic|
|Seating Capacity :||7|
|Ground Clearance (Laden) :||178mm|
|Gear Box :||6 Speed|
|No Of Cylinders :||4|
|Length Width Height :||4735*1830*1795|
Toyota Innova Crysta Price
The price of Toyota Innova Crysta starts at Rs. 15.66 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 24.67 Lakh. The price of petrol variant of Innova Crysta ranges between Rs. 15.66 Lakh to Rs. 22.46 Lakh. The prices of Innova Crysta diesel variants start at Rs. 16.44 Lakh and the top-end diesel is priced at Rs. 24.67 Lakh. Toyota Innova Crysta is available in 23 variants and 8 different colours.
- Petrol (8 Variants)
- Diesel (15 Variants) |
- Manual (16 Variants)
- Automatic (7 Variants)
Toyota Innova Crysta Price List in India
Innova Crysta 2.7 GX 7S
2694 cc | Petrol | Manual
|Rs. 15.66 Lakh||View July Offers|
Innova Crysta 2.7 GX MT 8 STR
2694 cc | Petrol | Manual
|Rs. 15.71 Lakh||View July Offers|
Innova Crysta 2.4 G MT
2393 cc | Diesel | Manual
|Rs. 16.44 Lakh||View July Offers|
Toyota Innova Crysta News Updates
Be Prepared To Shell Out More For The Already Pricey Toyota Innova Crysta
Prices for Toyota’s MPV have been hiked up to Rs 61,000!Jun 8, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Toyota Innova Crysta And Fortuner Leads With More Than 50 Per Cent Market Share
Both utility vehicles registered strong numbers despite the market slowdownMar 18, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Toyota Innova Crysta Now Available In A Leadership Edition At Rs 21.21 Lakh
The special edition is available only with a 2.4-litre diesel engine paired to a 5-speed manual gearboxMar 12, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
BS6 Toyota Innova Crysta Is Greener And More Frugal Than Ever Before
Our sources have finally revealed the recently launched BS6 Innova Crysta’s power figuresJan 8, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Nope, Toyota Isn’t Updating The Innova Crysta’s 2.8-litre Diesel To BS6
Toyota’s more powerful diesel gets the axe ahead of the BS6 deadlineJan 7, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Toyota Innova Crysta 2.4 Automatic Launched; Now BS6-Compliant
The 2.8-litre diesel engine has been discontinued from the lineupJan 6, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Editor's View of Toyota Innova Crysta
Three efficient and reliable powertrains to choose from, solid build quality, loaded with segment-first premium features
Quite expensive, not easy to manoeuvre in the city, very short service interval of 5,000km
The Toyota Innova Crysta carries on from where the older car left off – at the top. Toyota has made the MPV more stylish and more luxurious than ever before – and has gone all out with the engine and transmission options. The Innova Crysta now caters to a whole new segment of buyers – those looking for a premium car which can seat 7/8 people but will not drain their wallets in the long run.
Toyota Innova Crysta Mileage
Top Competitors of Innova Crysta
Rs. 24.95 LakhCompare with Innova Crysta
Rs. 28.66 LakhCompare with Innova Crysta
Rs. 7.59 LakhCompare with Innova Crysta
Rs. 13.19 LakhCompare with Innova Crysta
Rs. 13.69 LakhCompare with Innova Crysta
Rs. 12.73 LakhCompare with Innova Crysta
Rs. 9.84 LakhCompare with Innova Crysta
Rs. 9.99 LakhCompare with Innova Crysta
Rs. 16.49 LakhCompare with Innova Crysta
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Innova Crysta
- Yes it is Good for bigger family of 4 to 6 members and also comfort to drive in city traffic and you will feel the breeze during highway drive. Toyota give safety in vehicle which protects your family. Check ROI for your need.
- Yes you will definitely find innova crysta suited for your needs
- Monthly 3000is km of car run to best innova crista
- Yes and best performance with refined engine
- Yes but the mileage is very low and Diesel offer different driving dynamics due to extra power and torque for bigger vehicle.
- Yes petrol variant is available in both manual and automatic
- Yes 2.7 is the only available varient in Innova Crysta
- The Innova Crysta is available in both petrol and diesel engines. Buyers with big families who majorly drive short distance with a few occasional long drives should shortlist the petrol variant, whereas daily users should stick with the diesel options. As far as the gearbox is concerned, if you spend hours in traffic or seldom go on highway journeys, the 6-speed automatic might come in handy and make driving the Innova Crysta a breeze. After choosing the right engine options, let’s get down to the second stage and pick the right variant for you. For those who are on a tight budget and give more preference to the powertrain of their choice, it makes a lot of sense. Not always do carmakers offer all the automatic options with the base model. By sacrificing on a bit of bling, the GX can be a value for money option. Whereas, ZX variant offers all the features of the VX variant and more. ZX variant puts safety high on the priority list. Thus, it is highly recommended as well. That said, those opting for the 2.4 diesel MT variant are better off purchasing the VX model as the features on ZX don’t seem worth the extra dough.
- All the variants are same as per the specifications concern but it differs from the features and extra accessories. You can go with basic model and install the accessories from third party or buy from online and get it fixed with workshop much cheaper than the Showroom price , by doing so , u can save lotta money on it , instead buy As default. So think wisely and select your car .Basic model in auto diesel : GX7 2.8Basic model in manual petrol:GX7 2.4. But still , if u have any questions, check with the nearest dealer to find out .
- Crysta has 3 variants with 2 engine options if u want manual u can go for "v" it is the second variant and has almost the same features as that of z. If u are looking for automatic variant u can probably go for "g" or "z" as both the variants have aut transmission option.
- As a car, the Crysta is way better in terms of drive quality, power, space and finishing. But it comes at a almost 3-5 lac dearer price tag. Crysta will also get you better second hand price post 3-5 years of ownership.... BUT.... nothing like the road presence of an XUV500. I have been following the car since its launch in 2012 but only now I feel like Mahindra got its drive quality right. XUV500 is super loaded in terms of features and cost a whole 3-5 lacs less at comparable models.. how I decided between the two was... when i get off the vehicle and hand the key to the valet guy.. the valet should love taking care of my beautiful car.. and you can make an Innova as premium as you want, the valet will always drive it like a van!
- The Crysta has been a beacon of reliability. It scores well across all parameters, from design to engine refinement to the comfort of the passengers. You also get a bevy of additional features. The Innova’s aftersales service is unparalleled to any other manufacturer. No wonder people still prefer this luxurious people carrier to big and cumbersome SUVs. On the other hand, like most Mahindra vehicles, the XUV500 offers a lot for the money. Quality is a bit of a hit or a miss, and there are known niggles too. But, that doesn’t take away from the fact that Mahindra’s big boy is a well-packaged SUV for those who love munching miles. It’s about time we got an all-new version, though!We would suggest you to take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- The Crysta has been a beacon of reliability. It scores well across all parameters, from design to engine refinement to the comfort of the passengers. You also get a bevy of additional features. Innova’s aftersales service is unparalleled to any other manufacturer. No wonder people still prefer this luxurious people carrier to big and cumbersome SUVs. On the other hand, like most Mahindra vehicles, the XUV500 offers a lot for the money. Quality is a bit of a hit or a miss, and there are known niggles too. But, that doesn’t take away from the fact that Mahindra’s big boy is a well-packaged SUV for those who love munching miles. It’s about time we got an all-new version, though!We would suggest you to take a test drive in order to clear all your doubts.Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- Every one of us knows that traffic is becoming an ever increasing pain. It does not matter how quick your manual gearbox responds or how reliable it is when you get stuck in a huge traffic jam and suffer excruciating pain in your left leg constantly depressing the clutch. If you'll be driving more in heavy city traffic then we suggest you to opt for Automated Manual Transmission(AMT) which are easier to use and more comfortable for the driver, while Manual Transmission vehicles are less expensive more involved & are more fun to drive on highways. Manual transmissions offer much greater control over the vehicle's driving dynamics. There's really no substitute for the driving experience and level of control over the vehicle that a manual transmission can offer. Apart from it, if you are more like the average driver who simply wants to get from one place to another in the most efficient and comfortable way possible, & will be driving most of the time in stop-and-go traffic then go with the AT. Do take a test drive in order to judge your driving comfort.
- If you are traveling less than 50-60km a day, opt for a petrol car instead of a diesel. With the extra Rs 1-1.50 lakh spent on a diesel purchase, you can actually drive a similar petrol car for as many as two years! So, do your math carefully. A diesel usually makes sense if you are driving above 60/70km a day.If you'll be driving more in heavy city traffic then we suggest you to opt for Automated Manual Transmission(AMT) which are easier to use and more comfortable for the driver, while Manual Transmission vehicles are less expensive more involved & are more fun to drive on highways.Click on the given link to get an idea about service cost: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/Toyota/Innova-Crysta/service-cost These are approximate figures excluding labour charges, GST & the price may vary as per the location and condition of the car. Alternatively, you may contact to the nearest authorized service center for the same as they will be the better person to assist you in this concern.Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
- The Toyota Innova Crysta carries on from where the older car left off – at the top. Toyota has made the MPV more stylish and more luxurious than ever before – and has gone all out with the engine and transmission options. The Innova Crysta now caters to a whole new segment of buyers – those looking for a premium car which can seat 7/8 people but will not drain their wallets in the long run. In automatic transmission, gear shifts take place according to particular set of rpms so if you are looking for a car for calm and effort less driving then you can opt for automatic version. On the other hand, if you want better command over the car and often go for long or highway rides then you can go for manual version. We would suggest you to take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/dealers
Toyota Innova Crysta User Reviews
Features & Styling4.5/5
+ 3 more
Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute
55% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Good performance abd reliable
One of the best, comfy and fuel Efficient car ever..
Fully satisfied....low maintenance
No mailage only😭 And no proper service
Nice car need more adjustable features
While running back to Trivandrum from Velankanni, on 2-6-19 morning the right rear tyre blast on East cost high way which is a very smooth and clean road. The tyre is 16" Apollo make. My vehicle has completed below 8000 km and purchased in July 2017. At the time of purchase I have pointed out the tyre blast issue of Crysta and the company people told that it was because of 17" tyre and they have modified the same with 16" and the issue was resolved. However, Crysta is still showing the tyre blast problem. The tyre was with correct air pressure and looks like new. The road was very clean and the driving speed was 100-110km/ hr. I am very much convinced that it was not because of any external factors like stone, nail, rough road etc. The company service people inspected the tyre and sent the photos to Apollo's opinion. Now Apollo says a diplomatic answer that it is happened due to the running with low tyre pressure ! I am a Scientist Engineer1working in ISRO Trivandrum. Still, the blasted tyre is with Toyota and waiting for their decision.
I bought Toyota Innova Crysta 2.8G On 20 August 2018 from Globe Toyota Kaithal (HR) after ten days a new model of Innova was launched and discontinued that model which is given to me. Innova which is given to me is absolete within 10days. And as we know old models are sold to customers on discounted prices but globe Toyota Kaithal did a fraud with me they sold me old model at full prices .Today I went to globe Toyota at 12 30 pm all the staff members were there I talked about my problems the manager Sushil Kumar told me come to me 4 pm I said ok I went there and he didn’t gave me response and he even dint listen to my problem he misbehaved with me . These people are so pathetic in fact I think they are not educated they don’t know how to talk to their Consumer. I am so surprised to see people who are running Toyota’s agency.
unlike the older Vehicles , Crysta ownership has been far from hassle free. That doesn"t mean its a bad car, it"s fun to drive and the engine is zippy. There are some niggles and the parts are a little on the expensive side. Eg; The tires are expensive - one costs about 10-11k , also Toyota could have added more features like LED brake lamps,auto dimming IRVM, Rain sensing wipers, 360 deg camera (available as an 24,000/- option). over all a great car. Safety is 1st as it has 7 Airbags, ABS, EBD, brake assist, ESP, traction control, Hill hold assist. Brakes do a fabulous job of stopping the 1.8 ton vehicle.
The Interior of the car should have been little better than what is existed. Basically the armrest is poorly designed and styled and not giving your arms to rest while travelling . not well designed and the entire doors were should have been built solid and well finished . It just looks plastically.Rear seat cupholders are very cheap plastic and tend to break at any point when you place a full bottle of liquid .Even after paying 2.1 Million INR ,there isn"t even have a digital fuel meter, just the conventional needle type gauge .
Innova crysta z is our family car, it's quite comfortable specially the long journeys are pretty much comfortable electronics are awesome and insulation is well contained ride quality is really smooth even driving this beauty inside the city is also an immense pleasure power is available right from 1300rpm. Overall a good family mpv/suv. FE is 10kmpl/city , 12-12.5/highway.
Toyota Innova Crysta Expert Reviews
Seems like Toyota has stumbled upon the missing mojo and has injected a massive dose transforming the humble Innova in to a fashionable new Innova Crysta. But should you buy one?Apr 30, 2016
Toyota Innova Crysta Images
Toyota Innova Crysta Colours
Wildfire Red With Attitude Black
White Pearl Crystal Shine With Attitude Black
White Pearl Crystal Shine
Avant Garde Bronze
Toyota Innova Crysta Service Cost
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 26,067|
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 17,556|
Toyota Innova Crysta Offers
OfferInnova Crysta 2.7 VX 7S offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 04 Jul-31 Jul
OfferInnova Crysta 2.4 G MT offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 04 Jul-31 Jul
Toyota Innova Crysta FAQs
What is the price of Toyota Innova Crysta Top Variant?
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Toyota Innova Crysta is 24.67 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Toyota Innova Crysta?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Toyota Innova Crysta is 11.25 - 13.68 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Innova Crysta.
What is the EMI of Toyota Innova Crysta in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Toyota Innova Crysta in Delhi is Rs. 30,294 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Toyota Innova Crysta?
What is the boot space in Toyota Innova Crysta?
The boot space in Toyota Innova Crysta is 300 L. View full specification of Innova Crysta
What is the ground clearance of Toyota Innova Crysta?
The ground clearance of Toyota Innova Crysta is 178mm.