Maruti Alto On Road Price in Mumbai
Alto 800 Models On Road Price in Mumbai
|Alto 800 Models||On Road Price|
|Alto 800 STD Opt||Rs. 4.07 Lakh|
|Alto 800 LXI Opt||Rs. 4.87 Lakh|
|Alto 800 VXI||Rs. 5.11 Lakh|
|Alto 800 VXI Plus||Rs. 5.26 Lakh|
|Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG||Rs. 5.78 Lakh|
Maruti Alto Price in Mumbai
- Petrol (4)
- CNG (1)
|Alto 800 STD Opt (Petrol)||
||View June Offers|
|Alto 800 LXI Opt (Petrol)||
||View June Offers|
|Alto 800 VXI (Petrol)||
||View June Offers|
|Alto 800 VXI Plus (Petrol)||
||View June Offers|
|Alto 800 LXI Opt S-CNG (CNG)||
||View June Offers|
Loans From Top Banks
Maruti Suzuki Car Dealers in MumbaiChange City
Sai Service Station
462, Phonex Mill Compunad, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Near Orama Carnival Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400013
Sai Service Arena Andheri
Arvind Chambers, Western Express Hwy, Andheri East, opp. Bisleri Factory, Diagonally, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069
Shivam Autozone Nexa
1st Floor, Lakshachandi Tower, S. V. Road, Kandivali West, Near Kandivali Flyover, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400067
Shivam Autozone - Nexa Premium Dealership
Shivam Centrium, Sahar Road, Andheri (East), Opp. Kalpita Enclave, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400069
Maruti Alto User Reviews
- Mileage (133)
- Maintenance (113)
- Small (112)
- Comfort (108)
- Performance (71)
- Maintenance Cost (45)
- Safety (44)
- Experience (41)
- Looks (40)
- Service (35)
- Price (33)
4.7Best car with in the budget,
Best car with in the budget, Good in the space and it will b best for mileage as well.Less maintenance charges well designed car.
Alto 800 is nice to drive
Alto 800 is nice to drive and comfortable with a front sit but one thing is that the alto 800 back sit is too short so neck while we used to sleep get banned, So that make it little comfort
Medium in performance. Good
Medium in performance.Good in mileage.Less service cost.No tension car.Can take anywhere.Even good in hills.Powerful ac.
What sud you maintain/check/replace at my annual service;thou i hardly runs more than 15 kms in a week.
My all time fav car.Cute and compact car.Very close to my heart.Suitable for short people especially to ladies.
More Customer Reviews of Alto 800
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Alto 800
- The price which is shown on the website from different cities give an approximate idea but they do not include dealer handling charges, logistic charges, accessories charges, or third-party insurance. So, the final quote will be shared by the authorized dealership. We here at ZigWheels, try to get close to the on-road price by including all the basic charges like RTO, standard insurance, etc so that one can make a road map before buying a vehicle. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- If you are considering taking a car loan, feel free to ask for quotes from multiple banks from the dealership itself. A lot of banks and lending authorities have tie-ups with dealers to offer you an easy loan. Or, you can check with your own trusted bank and authorities in case they have a better loan plan to offer. Generally, 20 to 25 percent down payment is required on the ex-showroom price of a car. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank or dealership only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- 6 5
- In general, the down payment remains in between 20-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle and ROI varies between 9.25-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly.
- If you are considering taking a car loan, feel free to ask for quotes from multiple banks from the dealership itself. A lot of banks and lending authorities have tie-ups with dealers to offer you an easy loan. Or, you can check with your own trusted bank and authorities in case they have a better loan plan to offer.Also, if you are planning to buy a new car on finance, then generally, 20 to 25 percent down payment is required on the ex-showroom price of a car. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.
- For alto you think 80k to 1 lac balance can be finance
- Approx Rs 25000/- depend of the customer cibal score
- UP TO USE
- One year
- Maruti Alto 800 STD Opt is not available with air conditioner.
6 Other Things You Might Want To Do
CarDekhoBuy Used Cars
High Quality Used Cars with CarDekho Assurance. Book Online.
Calculate Maruti Alto EMI
Alto 800 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
- Service Cost
Front BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1408GST Price :- 394Total Price :- 1802
Rear BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2048GST Price :- 573Total Price :- 2621
Bonnet/HoodAuthorised Dealer Price :- 3008GST Price :- 842Total Price :- 3850
Front Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 3366GST Price :- 942Total Price :- 4308
Rear Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 3897GST Price :- 1091Total Price :- 4988
|Fuel Type||Transmission||Service Cost|
Calculations are based on 20000 km/year
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
Second Hand Maruti Suzuki Alto 800Save Big on Used Alto 800
Maruti Alto News Updates
Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 Price FAQs
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is 4.41 Lakh.
The top variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is LXI Opt S-CNG and the on-road price is Rs 5.78 Lakh.
The base variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is STD Opt and the on-road price is Rs 4.07 Lakh.
The on-road price of the base variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 in Mumbai is Rs 4,07,888.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 in Mumbai will be Rs 48,050.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 in Mumbai is Rs. 20,838.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 in Mumbai is Rs 3,39,000.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto 800 is Rs 112296 and the EMI is 6,558.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less