Maruti Alto On Road Price in Delhi
If you want to explore more cars in same price range then Maruti Suzuki S-Presso(Rs. 4.26 Lakh) & Maruti Suzuki Alto K10(Rs. 4.26 Lakh) should also be in your research list.
Cost of Alto Models
|Alto Variants||On Road Price||Specification|
|Alto STD Opt||Rs. 3.88 Lakh||796 cc, Petrol, Manual|
|Alto LXI Opt||Rs. 4.62 Lakh||796 cc, Petrol, Manual|
|Alto VXI||Rs. 4.83 Lakh||796 cc, Petrol, Manual|
|Alto VXI Plus||Rs. 4.98 Lakh||796 cc, Petrol, Manual|
|Alto LXI Opt S-CNG||Rs. 5.59 Lakh||796 cc, CNG, Manual|
Maruti AltoRs. 3.88 - 5.59 Lakh (On Road Price in Delhi)
Maruti Alto Price in Delhi
- Ex-Showroom Price Rs. 3,54,000
- RTO + Others Rs. 14,160
- Insurance Rs. 19,944
- On Road Price Rs. 3,88,104
- Ex-Showroom Price Rs. 4,23,000
- RTO + Others Rs. 16,920
- Insurance Rs. 22,363
- On Road Price Rs. 4,62,283
- Ex-Showroom Price Rs. 4,43,000
- RTO + Others Rs. 17,720
- Insurance Rs. 23,064
- On Road Price Rs. 4,83,784
- Ex-Showroom Price Rs. 4,56,500
- RTO + Others Rs. 18,260
- Insurance Rs. 23,537
- On Road Price Rs. 4,98,297
- Ex-Showroom Price Rs. 5,13,000
- RTO + Others Rs. 20,520
- Insurance Rs. 25,517
- On Road Price Rs. 5,59,037
Maruti Suzuki Showrooms in DelhiChange City
Trs Arena Patparganj
508, Patparganj, Functional Industrial Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110092
Shreyash Automotive Nexa
A-23, Maya Puri, Opp New Era Public School, Ind Area Phase 2., New Delhi, Delhi 110064
Competent Automobiles- Nexa Premium Dealership
B-95, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Near Cherish Banquet, New Delhi, Delhi 110084
Competent Nexa Dilshad Garden
18/19, Hind Pocket Books, GT road, Shahdara, Opposite Jhilmil Metro station, New Delhi, Delhi 110095
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Maruti Alto EMI Calculations
|Interest Rate||10 %|
Calculate EMI of your Alto
Maruti Alto User Reviews
- Mileage (306)
- Comfort (197)
- Maintenance (179)
- Small (155)
- Performance (121)
- Experience (105)
- Service (80)
- Price (79)
- Looks (67)
- Maintenance Cost (58)
- Engine (57)
Mile age n pickup very good
Mile age n pickup very good.Very reasonable for common many.Not much maintenance.Pretty good service by maruti compay.Be indian and patronize maruti.Lt is affordable for all people.Jai ho maruti.Share
5.0This is very dood card and
This is very dood card and east to drive.Especially who learn or drive a car that is comfortable for us.Share
Best part is the mileage
Best part is the mileage, Alto have a very good mileage.Design is so slim and elegant compared to the car in same series this is a very good option for a middle class population those who have a dream to own a car.Share
It is best option for City
It is best option for city driving becoz of compact size easy to drive, And best mileage between 18-23.And service cost is near about 3000-4000 approx.Share
It's fullfil our family requirements, And under budget, After time to time service it's good option for a family, And can drive by anyoneShare
Efficient City Commutes with the Maruti Alto 800
The Maruti Alto 800 makes quick work of megacity commuting. This little machine provides an accessible and operative option for exchanging in metropolises. The agent's fragile size makes it ideal for covering congested thoroughfares, and the big cabin improves the driving experience. The Alto 800 has operative machines that set energy effectiveness first without immolating interpretation. For your megacity passages, security features are a top priority, giving you peace of mind. The Maruti Alto 800 is the ideal liberty if you are searching for a little agent that makes it easier for you to go to work each day.Share
A Perfect Blend of Performance and Economy
The Maruti Alto 800 is a budget-friendly car that impresses with its big design and fuel efficiency. With a great engine, it's ideal for city driving. The fuel economy is great, making it cost-friendly for daily riders. The interior is basic, providing a lot of space for a small family. But the build quality is tough, as is the lack of advanced features for those seeking modern things. Overall, the Maruti Alto 800 is a reliable and good choice for those prioritizing affordability and efficiency.Share
I love this car this is the
I love this car this is the best i can say about this chota packet bada dhamaka.The size being small it is best suited for city driving and driving it in the mountains is an absolute pleasure.With a peppy engine a good mileage it is the best car.I just keep a check on the engine oil and filters once a year that's all it needs from you.Driving an alto almost seems like an extension of my body.Share
It is a very compact car, Looks small but it's a daredevil.Never think of alto as a weak car.Can drive 500 kms a day or even more in good roads.Mileage wise very good and economical.The best thing about alto is you can get any parts anywhere so no tension evening it breakdown.I had a alto standard and it gave me the most feul efficient, Drive efficient and comfort too.Share
3.3Alto is a very compact hatchback
Alto is a very compact hatchback car for small family who is not very rich.Alto is the first choice of people.People like this very much because it is very affordable and it takes less fuel.That's why people like it very much.Share
More Customer Reviews of Alto
Alto Price Key Highlights
|Ex-Showroom Price||Rs. 3,54,000|
|Alto RTO in Delhi||Rs. 14,160|
|Alto Insurance Cost||Rs. 19,944|
|On Road Price||Rs. 3,88,104|
|Alto Monthly Installment||Rs. 6,769 per month @ 10%|
Loans From Top Banks
|Lending Partners||Interest Rate||EMI Starting From|
|8.85% onwards||Rs. 6,590|
|9% onwards||Rs. 6,614|
|9.15% onwards||Rs. 6,637|
|8.7% onwards||Rs. 6,567|
Price of Alto Competitors
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Alto
- The price which is shown on the website from different cities give an approximate idea but they do not include dealer handling charges, logistic charges, accessories charges, or third-party insurance. So, the final quote will be shared by the authorized dealership. We here at ZigWheels, try to get close to the on-road price by including all the basic charges like RTO, standard insurance, etc so that one can make a road map before buying a vehicle. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Don't know
- If you are considering taking a car loan, feel free to ask for quotes from multiple banks from the dealership itself. A lot of banks and lending authorities have tie-ups with dealers to offer you an easy loan. Or, you can check with your own trusted bank and authorities in case they have a better loan plan to offer. Generally, 20 to 25 percent down payment is required on the ex-showroom price of a car. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank or dealership only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Don't know
- 6 5
- In general, the down payment remains in between 20-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle and ROI varies between 9.25-11.5% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly.
- If you are considering taking a car loan, feel free to ask for quotes from multiple banks from the dealership itself. A lot of banks and lending authorities have tie-ups with dealers to offer you an easy loan. Or, you can check with your own trusted bank and authorities in case they have a better loan plan to offer.Also, if you are planning to buy a new car on finance, then generally, 20 to 25 percent down payment is required on the ex-showroom price of a car. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.
- For alto you think 80k to 1 lac balance can be finance
- Approx Rs 25000/- depend of the customer cibal score
- UP TO USE
- One year
- Maruti Alto 800 STD Opt is not available with air conditioner.
Alto Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
- Service Cost
Front BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1408GST Price :- 394Total Price :- 1802
Rear BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 2048GST Price :- 573Total Price :- 2621
Bonnet/HoodAuthorised Dealer Price :- 3008GST Price :- 842Total Price :- 3850
Front Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 3366GST Price :- 942Total Price :- 4308
Rear Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 3897GST Price :- 1091Total Price :- 4988
|Fuel Type||Transmission||Service Cost|
Calculations are based on 20000 km/year
Alto Running Cost
|Monthly Fuel Cost||Rs. 3387 / 1500km|
|Daily Fuel Cost||Rs. 112 / 50km|
|Per KM Fuel Cost||Rs. 2.26|
The Alto has a running cost of Rs. 2.26 per kilometer and a monthly fuel cost of Rs. 3387, assuming a daily run of 50 kilometers and CNG at Rs. 70 per kg.
Calculate Fuel Cost For Your Alto
Second Hand Maruti Alto 800Save Big on Used Maruti Alto 800
Maruti Alto News Updates
Maruti Suzuki Alto Price FAQs
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto is 4.56 Lakh in Delhi.
The top variant is Maruti Suzuki Alto LXI Opt S-CNG and the on-road price is Rs 5.59 Lakh in Delhi.
The base variant is Maruti Suzuki Alto STD Opt and the on-road price is Rs 3.88 Lakh in Delhi.
The on-road price of the base variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto in Delhi is Rs 3,88,104.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto in Delhi will be Rs 14,160.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto in Delhi is Rs. 19,944.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto in Delhi is Rs 3,54,000.
The Down payment of the base variant of Maruti Suzuki Alto is Rs 79,302 and the EMI is 6,848.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less