Hyundai Elite i20
Hyundai Elite i20 is a 5 seater hatchback car available at a price range of Rs. 6.49 Lakh to 8.3 Lakh in India. It is available in 4 variants and 9 colours. Hyundai Elite i20 comes with BS6 compliant petrol engine only. The Elite i20 has a boot space of 285 litres while it's ground clearance is 170mm. The petrol engine of Elite i20 is a 1197cc unit which generates a power of 81.86bhp and a torque of 117nm. The Elite i20 is available only with a manual transmission. The mileage of Elite i20 is 18.6kmpl.
Hyundai Elite i20 Latest Updates
Hyundai India has discontinued the Elite i20 diesel well ahead of the March 31 BS6 deadline. The Elite i20 diesel came with a 1.4-litre CRDI engine that developed 90PS of power and 220Nm of torque. It was offered with a 6-speed manual transmission only. The i20’s 1.4-litre unit was known for its extremely refined nature and linear power delivery. The i20 is currently offered with a BS6-compliant 1.2-litre Kappa petrol engine that develops 83PS of power and 113Nm of torque. It’s priced from Rs 6.50 lakh (ex-showroom) and rivals the petrol variants of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Toyota Glanza, Tata Altroz and the Honda Jazz.BS6.
Elite i20 Specifications
Elite i20 Variants
The Elite i20 is offered in four variants- Magna, Sportz + Sportz+ Dual Tone and Asta (O).
Elite i20 Features
Hyundai Elite i20 Competitors
It rivals the petrol variants of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Toyota Glanza, Tata Altroz and the Honda Jazz.BS6.
6 Offers Available
Hyundai Elite i20 Summary
|Engine :||1197 CC|
|Emission Norm Compliance :||BS VI|
|Mileage :||18.6 Kmpl|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|Seating Capacity :||5|
|Gear Box :||5 Speed|
|Length Width Height :||3985*1734*1505|
|Rear Shoulder Room :||1280mm|
|Boot Space :||285|
Hyundai Elite i20 Price
The price of Hyundai Elite i20 starts at Rs. 6.49 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 8.3 Lakh. The price of petrol variant of Elite i20 ranges between Rs. 6.49 Lakh to Rs. 8.3 Lakh. Hyundai Elite i20 is available in 4 variants and 9 different colours.
- Petrol (4 Variants)
Hyundai Elite i20 Price List in India
Elite i20 Magna Plus
18.6 kmpl | Petrol | Manual
|Rs. 6.49 Lakh||View July Offers|
Elite i20 Sportz Plus
18.6 kmpl | Petrol | Manual
|Rs. 7.36 Lakh||View July Offers|
Elite i20 Sportz Plus Dual Tone
18.6 kmpl | Petrol | Manual
|Rs. 7.66 Lakh||View July Offers|
Top Competitors of Elite i20
Rs. 5.63 LakhCompare with Elite i20
Rs. 5.29 LakhCompare with Elite i20
Rs. 5.19 LakhCompare with Elite i20
Rs. 6.7 LakhCompare with Elite i20
Hyundai Grand i10
Rs. 5.89 LakhCompare with Elite i20
Rs. 5.89 LakhCompare with Elite i20
Hyundai Grand i10 Nios
Rs. 5.06 LakhCompare with Elite i20
Rs. 7.01 LakhCompare with Elite i20
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Elite i20
- Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is offered with both BS6-compliant petrol and diesel engines. While the 1.2-litre petrol unit makes 83PS/114Nm, the diesel motor develops 75PS/190Nm. Both engines come coupled with either a 5-speed MT or a 5-speed AMT. Hyundai also offers the Aura’s 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine (100PS/172Nm) on the Grand i10 Nios. It also offers a CNG kit in two variants of the hatchback that come with a 1.2-litre petrol motor (69PS/95Nm), mated to a 5-speed MT. In order to know all about performance, ride/handling and comfort in details, you may check out its First Drive Review. If we talk about fuel efficiency, Gand i10 Nios Petrol and diesel variants delivered 15.12kmpl and 19.39kmpl in city and 18.82kmpl and 21.78kmpl on highway respectively. Also, mileage will depend of road/traffic conditions and driving style too.The approximate estimated service cost for Hyundai Grand i10 Nios in 5 years is around Rs. 17,667. These are approximate figures excluding labour charges, GST & the price may vary as per the location and condition of the car. Alternatively, you may contact to the nearest authorised Hyundai service centre for the same as they will be the better person to assist you in this concern. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Yes both are available in top model
- No navigation system but bluetooth call connect is available
- Both are available in top end model asta O
- It's ground is very good for speed brakers
- Hyundai Elite i20 has a ride height of 170mm by which it will get the job done on speed breakers.
- Very good ground clearance goes well with speed breaker and bad road pothole in busy city drive.
- Elite i20 is a good car, very good comfort level, good build quality materials used inside & outside of car but need to compromise with mileage of petrol i20. One thing is sure once you enter inside of car & drive it, you feel premium car like Audi driving experience. Performance wise car takes times to get pick up in 2nd gear, It easily go 60 - 100 km without any extra efforts very smoothly. Need to say if you are looking for premium class with good comfort can go blindly with i20 but mileage wise slightly slow compare to any Maruti vehicles... What else to say further.... As i have Elite i 20 Asta O Petrol 2017 model and driving busy Bangalore city traffic gets around 11 -12 km in city & highway around 16 - 18 km depends on driving pattern. You can easily get around 17 km with smooth driving on highway & 12 km in city with full time Ac. Even i gets same till now. Maintenance come around 5- 7 thousands with service interval 10000 km.Your daily driving of 40 km petrol is best option.
- The one that has it all! The Elite i20 brings a sense of class and features to this segment like no other. Premium build, loads of kit on offer, looks that turns heads and space for five. If you want to buy the Baleno because everyone else is, go ahead. It truly is a well-rounded package. We’re glad ABS and dual airbags are standard no matter what variant you choose. We’d recommend the slightly naughty RS variant - because we’re fun that way. Baleno and Elite i20 both the cars are of premium hatchback segment and have good features list. If we talk about power performance Baleno and Elite i20 both have similar power figures in petrol version whereas, i20 has more power than Baleno in diesel version. If we talk about fuel efficiency then, Baleno has a upper hand in both petrol and diesel versions.
- Both are indeed good options to go for. The Elite i20 brings a sense of class and features to this segment like no other. Premium build, loads of kit on offer, looks that turns heads and space for five. If you want to buy the Baleno because everyone else is, go ahead. It truly is a well-rounded package. We’re glad ABS and dual airbags are standard no matter what variant you choose. Baleno and Elite i20 both the cars are of premium hatchback segment and have good features list. If we talk about power performance Baleno and Elite i20 both have similar power figures in petrol version whereas, i20 has more power than Baleno in diesel version. If we talk about fuel efficiency then, Baleno has a upper hand in both petrol and diesel versions. Click on the link to compare: https://bit.ly/2tCBiLN
- The Sportz variant gets certain feel-good features that are more want-based rather than need. For example, it gets LED DRLs, keyless entry and steering-mounted controls - features that enhance your overall ownership experience but can possibly live without. This variant, too, misses out on rear parking aids, a feature that has turned into a necessity these days, especially in cities. Also, a variant that’s called Sportz should have at least had alloy wheels. Those who’re willing to pay the premium for Sportz should instead try to stretch their budget and buy the Asta variant. There’s no denying the fact that the Elite i20 Asta is loaded to the gills, getting a huge jump up in terms of equipment over the previous variant. For those looking for the CVT option with petrol engine, the Asta variant costs Rs 1.17 lakh more than the Magna Executive. But the additional features you get in the Asta variant (including all features of the Sportz) justify the premium as well.
- Sportz concept ?only teo air bags..no iOS fix for child seat...are lacking comparing to other asta ..non sports.rest same
- There are features diffrence in sportz nd asta,in asta u have Alloys,Rear wiper,auto headlamps,rear seat headrest,armrest,Reverse parking camera with touchscreen,Keyless entry,Projector Headlamps and more
- All cars you have shortlisted have their own pros and cons but I would prefer you the elite I 20 as it has dual combination dashbord which dose don make you feel Clusterforbic it has good music system comfort is best in the segment ride quality is absolutely phenomenal no matter how bad roads are you won't get disturbed by any potholes and pathes all in all go for elite i 20
- Delta diesel baleno
- Elite i20 petrol..
Editor's View of Hyundai Elite i20
Upmarket styling, features, comfort and convenience, now sports a smooth CVT automatic option too
Has lost some of it's premium features (like auto dimming IRVMs) over time.
The new Elite i20 is a step up in design and styling but sports the same engines and gearboxes.
Hyundai Elite i20 Mileage
Hyundai Elite i20 User Reviews
+ 3 more
Features & Styling4.5/5
Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute
43% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Comfortable , outstanding and charming look. Mileage is just okay. I usually use for my hospital duty and for family needs
its a great car but did not give the mileage i want
lack of cruise control. I didn't like alloy wheel design
All about car is good but i think very comfortable...
Very very well.need for the family tour.
Our first preference was to buy Ford figo but the varriant we wanted ford couldn't deliver so we choosed Elite i20 petrol and after 2 years I think it was best decision. We had a little less budget so we purchased the era varriant that is very rare and difficult to get. We bought it in 2017 november. I am driving the car for 2 years. Done about 9000 kilometers. The only one thing to sacrifice about it is the milage. I am a light footed driver. Always shift to 5 th gear in 60kmph and very ocassionally go over 100kmph. I get milage about 9-10 in town with ac and 13-15 in highway. But for its very good built quality and comfort I never mind for it. And one more thing I am talking about 2017 model. One of my friend bought 2018 model he is getting 11 in town and 16-17 in highway. For the people who prefers cars which give peace of mind while driving prefers a car which is very easy and efortless to drive i20 is one of the best 5 seaters under 10 lakhs for them. Talking about maintanance, Out of 3 service 2 service is the major oil change service which I had to pay the for consumables and for wheel balancing and allignment. In 1st year oil change service I paid 1950 including engine oil oil filter and wheel balancing. In 2nd year service I paid about 2850 including Engine oil, Oil filter, Air filter, Wheel Balancing and Wheel allignment. According to my idea its very reasonable. For my experience in 2 years If someone looking for a family car for driving 3-4 days in a week and 500-600 km in a month and go for long rides ocassionally then i20 is best hatchback for them. Backseat space is also great so 5 adults can seat in the car for long rides.
it's a good car. Very good comfort level, good build quality materials used inside & outside of car but need to compromise with mileage of petrol i20. But one thing sure once you enter inside of car & drive it, you feel premium car like Audi driving experience. Performance wise car takes times to get pick up in 2nd gear, It easily go 60 - 100 km without any extra efforts very smoothly after 1500 - 200 RPM. Need to say if you are looking for premium class with good comfort can go blindly with i20 but mileage wise slightly slow compare to any Maruti vehicles... What else to say further.... As i have Elite i 20 Asta O Petrol 2017 model and driving busy Bangalore city traffic gets around 11 -12 km in city & highway around 14 - 16 km depends driving pattern. You can easily get around 16 km with smooth driving on highway & 12 km in city with full time Ac. Even i gets same till now. Maintenance come around 5- 7 thousands with service interval 10000 km.
I have been driving this car from 5 years really had a very good experience with this car evn I have taken this car to the mountains tosh Manali loved it to ride evn there. Very comfortable on long drives too It gives you a smooth ride where ever you take this car The draw back is the rear sitting space for long drives I could recommend only 2 persons at the rear if you want to enjoy your journey second thing that sucks is the mileage with the petrol version it delivers only 12 km in the city and 14 -15 on the high way About safety I had 2 Major accident with this car but still we were safe Notting happened due too it's build quality thank God I was not driving a maruti car . In terms off saftey this car will never let you happen any thing
Very nice. Sale Executive respond and explain everything about the Do & Don't of the vehicle and what is the function and how to operate with all the Features provided.I am worried only with the poor mileage. 10 to 12 KMPL in the city, 15 to 16 KMPL in the highway. Since i'm from Shillong the Hilly areas, found that the performance is very weak. Little bit up or hilly vehicle wont go in a 2nd Gear. About Features i really appreciated, its really well and good. Vehicle is very stable no vibration even at the speed of about 120KMPH or 150KMPH. Only the SEAT is not comfortable as it is created as a Box type, for a long journey its really create a back pain and uncomfortable.
I own the Hyundai I20 since 2016.Hyundai i20 is an amazing car, the driving experience is excellent, good acceleration and worth buying this car. The car has great safety features, music system, excellent sound quality. A.C, of the car gives proper cooling. The car is much spacious with ample legroom. It has great boot space.Hyundai i20 is my favorite car ever I bought it before 2.5 year. Still, I didn"t find any problems in my car that is how good it is. Hyundai has done a great job in making this car. I have completed 36000 kilometers but still, it is very good in the condition so it is good to go for the i20.
Hyundai Elite i20 Expert Reviews
2018 Hyundai Elite i20 Petrol Automatic: Road Test Review
We finally get the Hyundai Elite i20 automatic we wanted. Is it the Elite i20 automatic we deserve?Jun 2, 2018 | By Tushar Kamath
2018 Hyundai Elite i20 Review: The 5 Big Differences
Some of the changes are obvious, while others are just skin deep. Here’s a rapid roundup of the changes made to the Hyundai Elite i20 faceliftMar 19, 2018 | By Tushar Kamath
Maruti Suzuki Baleno vs Hyundai Elite i20: Petrol Comparison Review
We were all praise for Maruti’s new premium hatchback after the first drive. But can the Baleno unseat the best-selling Elite i20 from its lofty perch in the premium hatchback segment?Nov 12, 2015 | By Abhay Verma Photography: Eshan Shetty
Maruti Suzuki Baleno vs Hyundai Elite i20 vs Honda Jazz vs Volkswagen Polo: Spec Comparison
Maruti Suzuki has been missing from the premium hatchback space for a long time. Now they are finally here with the new Baleno. How does it stack up against the Hyundai Elite i20, Honda Jazz and the Volkswagen Polo?Oct 19, 2015 | By Team ZigWheels
2015 Honda Jazz vs Hyundai Elite i20: Comparison Review
The All New 2015 Honda Jazz is finally here. We know it is rich on space and practicality but can it beat the popular Hyundai Elite i20?Aug 24, 2015 | By Ravi Ved Photography: Kapil Angane
Hyundai Elite i20 Images
Hyundai Elite i20 Colours
Polar White Dual Tone
Fiery Red Dual Tone
Passion Orange Dual Tone
Hyundai Elite i20 Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 13,279|
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 20,523|
Hyundai Elite i20 News Updates
Top Premium Hatchbacks In India - Your Pick?
Premium hatchbacks are one of the most desirable cars in India. Which one would you pick in this list?Jun 4, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
BREAKING: Hyundai Elite i20 Diesel Discontinued In India
The next-generation i20 will utilise a BS6-compliant 1.5-litre CRDI diesel engineMar 18, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
The Hyundai Elite i20 Finally Gets A BS6 Upgrade
Variant rejig makes the base variant Rs 90,000 more expensive than its BS4 predecessorFeb 20, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Breaking: Hyundai Launches BS6 Updates For Santro, Grand i10, And CNG Models, BS6 Elite i20 Petrol Coming Soon
Naturally, all three models have received a price hikeJan 30, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
New Spy Shots Of The 2020 Hyundai i20 Reveal Design Details
Hyundai’s premium hatchback is likely to be unveiled at Auto Expo 2020 and go on sale by mid-2020Nov 19, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
The 2020 Hyundai i20 Cabin Packs Some Cool, Geeky Features!
The Honda Jazz and Maruti Baleno rival was spied sporting a digital driver’s display and lane keeping assistNov 8, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Hyundai Elite i20 Offers
OfferElite i20 Sportz Plus offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 05 Jul-31 Jul
OfferElite i20 Sportz Plus Dual Tone offersOffer By : CompanyValidity : 05 Jul-31 Jul
Hyundai Elite i20 FAQs
What is the price of Hyundai Elite i20 Top Variant?
The ex-showroom price of top variant of Hyundai Elite i20 is 8.3 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Hyundai Elite i20?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Hyundai Elite i20 is 18.6 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Elite i20.
What is the EMI of Hyundai Elite i20 in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Hyundai Elite i20 in Delhi is Rs. 12,573 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Hyundai Elite i20?
What is the boot space in Hyundai Elite i20?
The boot space in Hyundai Elite i20 is 285 L. View full specification of Elite i20
What is the ground clearance of Hyundai Elite i20?
The ground clearance of Hyundai Elite i20 is 170mm.