Yamaha FZ 25 On Road Price in JaunpurChange City
|FZ 25 MotoGP Edition||
||View May Offers|
|FZ 25 STD||
||View May Offers|
Yamaha FZ 25 Price in Jaunpur
FZ 25 Models On Road Price in Jaunpur
|FZ 25 Models||On Road Price|
|FZ 25 MotoGP Edition||Rs. 1.62 Lakh|
|FZ 25 STD||Rs. 1.67 Lakh|
Price of FZ 25 Competitors
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
Rs. 1.42 LakhApache 200 4V Price in Jaunpur FZ 25 vs Apache 200 4V
Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0
Rs. 1.59 LakhMT-15 Version 2.0 Price in Jaunpur FZ 25 vs MT-15 Version 2.0
Yamaha FZS 25
Rs. 1.47 LakhFZS-25 Price in Jaunpur FZ 25 vs FZS-25
Bajaj Dominar 250
Rs. 1.66 LakhDominar 250 Price in Jaunpur FZ 25 vs Dominar 250
FZ 25 User Reviews
- Power (36)
- Comfort (30)
- Mileage (28)
- Performance (27)
- Gear (19)
- Engine (19)
- Looks (18)
- Speed (13)
- Pickup (9)
- Maintenance (8)
- Style (7)
It is a very cool and comfortable bike. Its mileage is around 35+kmpl. This bike is my favourite bike.
Pros - This bike is a comfortable upright seating posture and decent mileage of 35-40 kmpl, enough power for city rides and highways, good exhaust sound and low maintenance cost. Cons- Poor quality of plastics used for tail and side panels, R15 V4 has better quality plastics and engine tappet noise issues (a common issue in these bikes).
Alrounder bike for all you.Solid power with more comfort.Yess yamaha character are 100 percent present.
Brilliant bike.I bought the moto gp edition so it looks stunnig.While driving i don't think anyone should consider it's milage.It's performance is like god level.
5.0I feel very comfortable on
I feel very comfortable on the bike and the mileage is around 30-35 kmpl depending on the traffic and way you ride.
More Customer Reviews of FZ 25
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 1.18 Lakh450X Price in Jaunpur FZ 25 vs 450X
TVS iQube Electric
Rs. 1.61 LakhiQube Electric Price in Jaunpur FZ 25 vs iQube Electric
Rs. 1.24 LakhRV400 Price in Jaunpur FZ 25 vs RV400
Rs. 1.47 LakhChetak Price in Jaunpur FZ 25 vs Chetak
Rs. 1.21 LakhOkhi90 Price in Jaunpur FZ 25 vs Okhi90
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Calculate Yamaha FZ 25 EMI
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying FZ 25
- Not sure about that
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Click on the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- You need to check with dealership
- Yes can opt own damage covering Insurance for one year but third party insurance is mandate for at least 3 years.
- Using FZ25..Its good for daily commute and trips( cruise speed approx 100).u can check gixer 250 too its better
- If your budget is 2lakhs than you have a lot of options like Yamaha FZ-25 Duke 200, 250, Bajaj Dominar, RE Thunderbird 350X and many more and Dont listen to what people say listen to what you want, If you choose Yamaha FZ25 you get a good bike in a very good price, the build quality is superb, suspension are very good, performance power is also very good looks are amazing, riding comfort on short ride as well as long rides its very good in every condition and a very good mileage of 35-40kmpl similarly Thunderbird 350X os also a very good choice. Take a test ride and decide which is good for you. Hope you make a better choice don't listen to anyone who says bad about any bike, no bike is bad every bike is good. A bike or a car is like a family member.
- If your budget is 2 lakh I suggest to go for a royal Enfield if you are a RE fan. Else you can go with fz25/dominor. Go for dominor you will love the ride
- Bro if not fz25 then go for dominar 400 but in my opinion fz25 is best bike under 2L for daily commute and occasionally touring
- Yes, it is more value for money than FZ 25 as it has much power & good BHP
- Fz25 has good cruising speed about 90kmph but mt15 has only 70 to 80kmph
FZ 25 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 399GST Price :- 111Total Price :- 510
Engine GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 990GST Price :- 277Total Price :- 1267
Rear Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 890GST Price :- 249Total Price :- 1139
Front Brake PadsAuthorised Dealer Price :- 630GST Price :- 176Total Price :- 806
No PlateAuthorised Dealer Price :- 160GST Price :- 44Total Price :- 204
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Yamaha Bike Dealers in JaunpurChange City
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
Yamaha FZ 25 News Updates
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 Price
Rs. 1.59 Lakh
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.57 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.59 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.42 Lakh
Yamaha R15 V4 Price
Rs. 1.76 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.41 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.14 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.69 Lakh
KTM 2022 RC 390 Price
Rs. 2.78 Lakh
Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R Price
Rs. 15.83 Lakh
Recently LaunchedKomaki XGT Classic - Priced at Rs. 1.11 Lakh | Launched on 11 May 2022
Yamaha FZ 25 Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Yamaha FZ 25 in Jaunpur is Rs 1,62,052.
The top variant of Yamaha FZ 25 is STD and the on-road price is Rs 1,67,078.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Yamaha FZ 25 in Jaunpur will be Rs 13,880.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Yamaha FZ 25 in Jaunpur is Rs. 9,372.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Yamaha FZ 25 in Jaunpur is Rs 1,38,800.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Yamaha FZ 25 is Rs 44081 and the EMI is 3,999.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less