Revolt RV400 On Road Price in DindigulChange City
View May Offers
||View May Offers|
Revolt RV400 Price in Dindigul
RV400 Models On Road Price in Dindigul
|RV400 Models||On Road Price|
|RV400 STD||Rs. 1.44 Lakh|
Revolt RV400 User Reviews
- Mileage (10)
- Looks (10)
- Service (8)
- Price (7)
- Comfort (6)
- Showroom (6)
- Speed (5)
- Power (5)
- Experience (4)
- Parts (4)
- Performance (3)
Using this bike is an wonderful experience.In such high fuel prices such bikes are amazing.Design voice changing feature is undoubtly great.
Customer care services are bad
Chor company not delivering old booking and asking customer to pay full amount. Not giving any satisfactory answer when the bike will be delivered showroom staff say you will get to know on customer care and customer care says showroom will inform about the delivery in short they are fooling customers.
Actually km/charge depends upon many factors, One of them factor is speed/hr, So, According to me km/charge will difference in different different people.
Best rechargeable bike i ever used.And it's super cool things are the artificial sound its produce.Love it❤️.
Its look very nice and everyone
Its look very nice and everyone seen this bike and say what a bike it's amazing bu thi one wrist thing it's sheet just a small but look nice like a super bike duke it's very amazing bike for thi affirdable price name yash
More Customer Reviews of RV400
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying RV400
- For this, we'd suggest you get in touch with the brand directly.
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the brand directly as they would be able to assist you better with the details. For more details, you may visit the official website of Revolt Motors.
- Go on official website for dealership
- I am from jharkhand i am interested in revolt electric bike dealership
- For now, the Revolt RV400 is available in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
- When revol come in north east.... I am w8ng since 2019
- Send me a location of revolt bike agency in chandigarh
- For now, the Revolt RV400 is available in Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Now the bike also comes with a regenerative braking system, or RBS as they call it, which will basically recharge the batteries once you go off the throttle, adding to the braking effect. But it doesn’t feel very strong on this RV400, so when you do roll-off, the bike almost feels like it’s freewheeling. Also, the RV400 does not get any spare battery. The Revolt RV 400 draws power from a 72V 3.24kWh lithium-ion battery. It takes around 4.5 hours to charge completely using a 15A socket. If you’re in a hurry, the battery can be simply swapped at the Revolt Swap Station. The bike comes with an ARAI-certified range of 156km per charge and a top speed limited to 85kmph. Moreover, if you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank or dealership only, as it depends upon the individual's eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- Currently, Revolt only operates in six cities (Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad) while aiming to cover more ground in the forthcoming months. Moreover, other cities are not revealed yet. Stay tuned.
- Buxar bihar
- When can we expect it in Varanasi??
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
- Interact with community
- Become a Top Contributor
Revolt RV400 News Updates
Best Electric Bikes in India
TVS iQube Electric Price
Rs. 1.61 Lakh
Ola Electric S1 Price
Revolt RV400 Price
Rs. 1.24 Lakh
Ather 450X Price
Rs. 1.18 Lakh
Bajaj Chetak Price
Rs. 1.47 Lakh
Simple Energy One Price
Rs. 1.09 Lakh
Oben Rorr Price
Rs. 1.02 Lakh
Hero Electric Optima Price
Bounce Infinity E1 Price
Hero Electric Atria Price
Recently LaunchedPURE EV eTryst 350 - Priced at Rs. 1.54 Lakh | Launched on 25 May 2022
Revolt RV400 Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Revolt RV400 in Dindigul is Rs 1,44,319.
The top variant of Revolt RV400 is STD and the on-road price is Rs 1,44,319.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Revolt RV400 in Dindigul will be Rs 6,620.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Revolt RV400 in Dindigul is Rs. 5,200.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Revolt RV400 in Dindigul is Rs 1,32,499.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Revolt RV400 is Rs and the EMI is 0.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less