Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R Specs Overview
Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R is powered by 998 cc engine.This Ninja ZX 10R engine generates a power of 203 PS @ 13500 rpm. Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R gets Disc brakes in the front and rear. The kerb weight of Ninja ZX 10R is 206 Kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 17 L. Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R has Tubeless Tyre and Alloy Wheels.
Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R Specifications Summary
|Ninja ZX-10R Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|ABS BS6 Rs. 13.99 Lakh||998 cc, 203 PS @ 13500 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ninja ZX-10R
- Its like any sports bike. Like R15.
- It will be difficult. If you are healthy and strong enough , 165cm ( 5 ft 5 inch) is atleast needed. i am 170 cm , i wont get flat foot , so i find it difficult to back bike sitting on it.
- You don't need kawasaki ninja zx 10R, you need complan.
- Bro don't insult anyone like this
- Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R comes with a saddle height of 835 mm. So, it will be a little difficult to ride by a 5.5ft person. Moreover, we'd suggest taking the test ride so that you can understand the difference - Bike Showrooms
- Yes unless you got a big tummy. :-) i am 170 cm and 62kg. Initially it was difficult , but later get used to it. Stay fit
Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R Specifications FAQs
How much CC is Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R?
Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R is equipped with a 998 cc engine.