Indian Scout Bobber On Road Price In BhiwandiChange
The estimated price of Indian Scout Bobber is Rs. 13.15 lakh. The on road price for Scout Bobber is not available right now.
- 13.15 lakh Expected Price
- February 2021 Expected Launch Date
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Scout Bobber
- Indian Scout Bobber is the stripped-down version of the more expensive American cruiser Indian Scout with a ground clearance around 123mm which will be a little difficult to ride on Indian Bumpy road. Moreover, we'd suggest taking the test ride so that you can understand the difference - Bike Showrooms
- Indian Scout Bobber and Indian Scout are powered by an 1133 cc engine that produces 95.17 PS of maximum power and 97 Nm of peak torque. Indian Scout Sixty, on the other hand, is offered with a 999 cc which produces 77.4 PS of power. All three bikes have the claimed fuel efficiency of 25 km/l. Selecting one out of the three would depend on your preference of the styling, price range, engine displacement required, etc. Scout Bobber, Scout and Scout Sixty are priced at Rs.13.15 Lakh, Rs.13.60 Lakh and Rs.12.55 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), respectively. Read more:- Indian Scout Bobber: First Ride Review
- Harley Davidson Forty Eight feels well-packaged and engineered and not just fiddled with to be called a ‘new bike’. It looks great, can hold its own around corners and has brakes that provide plenty of stopping power and feel. It feels more apt as a fast, fun to ride motorcycle you can enjoy riding every day, or take for that Sunday morning breakfast run, though it isn’t exactly a touring machine. In keeping with that, the fuel tank can only hold 12.5 litres of fuel, which translates to a range of around 200km. And when you think of the Roadster as an everyday motorcycle, you cannot deny the fact that at Rs 10.55 lakh ex-showroom you get a lot of motorcycle which can put its money where its mouth is. On the other hand, if you do most of your riding in the city, are looking for a head turner that is also good for short weekend rides and Facebook cover photos, but is not a Forty-Eight, the Scout Bobber has a lot going for it. At 11.99 lakh, ex-showroom pan-India, the Scout is more expensive than the Triumph and the Harley. But it also features a much more refined engine with more power and shutterbug-worthy looks, which makes it worth considering.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less