Benelli Imperiale 400 On Road Price In MorbiChange
The estimated price of Benelli Imperiale 400 is Rs. 2.2 Lakh. The on road price for Imperiale 400 is not available right now.
- 2.2 Lakh Expected Price
- November 2020 Expected Launch Date
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Imperiale 400
- Benelli is an Italian brand and it is planing to set-up end to end manufacturing plant in India. The BS6-compliant motorcycle was expected to launch in April but that’s been postponed due to the lockdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. It is expected to reach Benelli dealerships within a month after the lockdown is lifted. You may set an alert for the launch of Benelli Imperiale 400.
- Offers and discounts of a BS4 vehicle would depend on the availability of the vehicle in the stock. So, we would suggest you to contact the nearest authorized dealership. Check out authorized dealership details.
- I doubt it. With a price increase of almost ₹40,000 for the BS VI models, Benelli should have no problems unloading their BS IV models without offering any incentives.
- Yes, you can ride Benelli Imperiale 400 comfortably as it has a decent seat height of 780 mm. Moreover, do take a test ride in order to get better clarity.Check out authorised dealership details.
- But did you do any seat or ride height adjustment to it bcoz you need to keep both our legs down flat comfortably for our height tht btw I'm just 5.5ht and Riding a um renegade commando and thinking Abt buying this one or jawa42
- Sure, I am 5.3ft, am riding easily
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less