Ather 450X On Road Price in Kolkata
450X Models On Road Price in Kolkata
|450X Models||On Road Price|
|450 Plus Gen 3||Rs. 1.35 Lakh|
|Gen 3||Rs. 1.57 Lakh|
Ather 450X Price in KolkataRs. 1.35 - 1.57 Lakh
450X 450 Plus Gen 3
View November Offers
||View November Offers|
450X Gen 3
View November Offers
||View November Offers|
Ather Bike Dealers in KolkataChange City
Ather Space Kolkata Park Avenue
51, Shakespeare Sarani, , Kolkata, West bengal, 700017
Ather 450X User Reviews
- Looks (15)
- Price (14)
- Mileage (13)
- Performance (10)
- Comfort (9)
- Experience (8)
- Service (8)
- Power (5)
- Pickup (4)
- Speed (4)
- Small (2)
3.8I think it is
I think it is one of the best electric scooters launched in the indian market i wanted to invest in electric mode as later in life i would reap the fruits of it.So it was the right decision i bought the ather plus version at the price range of 1.37lacs on the road price with all the accessories.Riding it is so easy and comfortable that i would recommend everyone to at least experience driving it once.
Jitna ghatiya service hai
Jitna ghatiya service hai usse kahi jyda ghatiya ather hai.Paisa jis hisab se lete hai.Ye.Lekin gadi me ghatiya quality use karte hai.Jaise gadi ki colure.1 week me nikalna start ho gaya.Disk break 20 days ke ander kharab ho gya.Horn ka issue.Display hit hona.Tyre ka jaam ho jana.Bahut hi ghatiya gadi hai ather.Normal sasta wala electric vehicle le.Kam se kam.Mahenga to nhi lagegaa.
3.0The look of this
The look of this electric scooter is quite simple and extremely cute looking but, It is like a small c*****r whose speed and range make the blast.It has a riding range of 108kms with a top speed of 80kmph which is quite excellent.Though i believe the price range is a bit on the higher side as i might find all the features in other same-segment models at a lower price.
I have purchased the ather
I have purchased the ather bike 6 months back and i am already facing an issue with the charger for the 2 time.Got it repaired for the 1st time again the same issue need to pay for the smallest on door service also don't expect this kind of service from ather.People looking to buy ather 0lease have a second thought for the same.Rajal.
The ather 450 is
The ather 450 is an expensive scooter, Retailing for rs.1.13 lakhs in mumbai.However, This isn't like any of the standard scooters we can buy in the crowded market.This one is fashionable and has features that might easily help it win a fashion competition (if there were any for scooters).It has a tonne of features that aren't seen on scooters or even motorbikes.The ather 450's strongest feature is its performance, Which follows.
More Customer Reviews of 450X
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 450X
- As of now, Ather dealerships are available in Bangalore and Pune city. Moreover, we would suggest you to stay tuned for updates.
- Azamgarh main kaise main mileage
- As of now, the Ather dealership is not available for sale in your city, so we would suggest you to stay tuned for the updates.
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get the exact information.Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- The Ather 450X can currently be booked in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, and Pune. Moreover, you can check the authorized dealer details here.
- The 450X is available in two variants: the 450X and the 450 Plus. The price of the 450 Plus has been revised to Rs 1,39,999, while the 450X will cost you Rs 1,59,000 (including GST and FAME II subsidies). The brand has also introduced a lease plan and exchange offers for the 450X which will make the scooter more accessible to customers who aren't willing to pay the full price up front. Ather is offering a buyback scheme on its e-scooters, whereby customers will get a guaranteed cashback of Rs 85,000 on their Ather 450X at the end of three years. Moreover, the e-scooters are also available on lease at a monthly EMI of Rs 3,394. For more details, you may get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership in your city. The 450X can currently be booked in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
- Hi sir I am Kiran Kumar frm Vijayawada, I am vry intresting to book this 450X variant E-Schooter on mothely EMI base frm Vijayawada.How can I get this.plz send ful details.tqqq Cell: 9182920678.plz cal me sir
- Lucknow mai mill jayegi sir... plz bataiye
- For this, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the nearest authorized dealership.
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
CarDekhoBuy Used Cars
High Quality Used Cars with CarDekho Assurance. Check Festive Offers!
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Ather 450X News Updates
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Ola Electric S1 Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Ather 450X Price
Rs. 1.35 Lakh
TVS iQube Electric Price
Rs. 1.25 Lakh
Honda Dio Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
Hero Vida V1 Price
Rs. 1.28 Lakh
Recently LaunchedBajaj Pulsar P150 - Priced at Rs. 1.16 Lakh | Launched on 22 Nov 2022
Ather 450X Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Ather 450X in Kolkata is Rs 1,35,722.
The top variant of Ather 450X is Gen 3 and the on-road price is Rs 1,57,232.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Ather 450X in Kolkata is Rs 1,35,722.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Ather 450X is Rs and the EMI is 0.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less