Toyota Innova Crysta Reviews

• All (82)
  • Family Car (59)
  • Daily Commute (27)
  • Tours (23)
  • Occasional Commute (15)
Mathew Joseph
Mathew Joseph 1.3 18 Jun 2019

While running back to Trivandrum from Velankanni, on 2-6-19 morning the right rear tyre blast on East cost high way which is a very smooth and clean road. The tyre is 16" Apollo make. My vehicle has completed below 8000 km and purchased in July 2017. At the time of purchase I have pointed out the tyre blast issue of Crysta and the company people told that it was because of 17" tyre and they have modified the same with 16" and the issue was resolved. However, Crysta is still showing the tyre blast problem. The tyre was with correct air pressure and looks like new. The road was very clean and the driving speed was 100-110km/ hr. I am very much convinced that it was not because of any external factors like stone, nail, rough road etc. The company service people inspected the tyre and sent the photos to Apollo's opinion. Now Apollo says a diplomatic answer that it is happened due to the running with low tyre pressure ! I am a Scientist Engineer1working in ISRO Trivandrum. Still, the blasted tyre is with Toyota and waiting for their decision.

Vidit Chhabra
Vidit Chhabra 1.0 9 Nov 2018

I bought Toyota Innova Crysta 2.8G On 20 August 2018 from Globe Toyota Kaithal (HR) after ten days a new model of Innova was launched and discontinued that model which is given to me. Innova which is given to me is absolete within 10days. And as we know old models are sold to customers on discounted prices but globe Toyota Kaithal did a fraud with me they sold me old model at full prices .Today I went to globe Toyota at 12 30 pm all the staff members were there I talked about my problems the manager Sushil Kumar told me come to me 4 pm I said ok I went there and he didn’t gave me response and he even dint listen to my problem he misbehaved with me . These people are so pathetic in fact I think they are not educated they don’t know how to talk to their Consumer. I am so surprised to see people who are running Toyota’s agency.

Aayush Bhingare
Aayush Bhingare 4.7 3 Jun 2019

unlike the older Vehicles , Crysta ownership has been far from hassle free. That doesn"t mean its a bad car, it"s fun to drive and the engine is zippy. There are some niggles and the parts are a little on the expensive side. Eg; The tires are expensive - one costs about 10-11k , also Toyota could have added more features like LED brake lamps,auto dimming IRVM, Rain sensing wipers, 360 deg camera (available as an 24,000/- option). over all a great car. Safety is 1st as it has 7 Airbags, ABS, EBD, brake assist, ESP, traction control, Hill hold assist. Brakes do a fabulous job of stopping the 1.8 ton vehicle.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute
Moorthy Raman
Moorthy Raman 4.3 14 Nov 2018

The Interior of the car should have been little better than what is existed. Basically the armrest is poorly designed and styled and not giving your arms to rest while travelling . not well designed and the entire doors were should have been built solid and well finished . It just looks plastically.Rear seat cupholders are very cheap plastic and tend to break at any point when you place a full bottle of liquid .Even after paying 2.1 Million INR ,there isn"t even have a digital fuel meter, just the conventional needle type gauge .

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Tours | Occasional Commute | Family Car
Sunilvadiyala Sunilvadiyala
Sunilvadiyal.. 3.7 12 Jul 2019

Innova crysta z is our family car, it's quite comfortable specially the long journeys are pretty much comfortable electronics are awesome and insulation is well contained ride quality is really smooth even driving this beauty inside the city is also an immense pleasure power is available right from 1300rpm. Overall a good family mpv/suv. FE is 10kmpl/city , 12-12.5/highway.

Abhiram Naduvathara
Abhiram Nadu.. 4.0 4 Oct 2019

Best car in this segment,good build quality...fun to drive....the weak point is the tyre issues and overpriced.....

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute
Kanha Bambha
Kanha Bambha 4.3 14 Oct 2019

Toyota Innova crysta is very comfortable, but The tire depreciation on this car is very expensive and expensive.

Gets mileage of : 14 kmpl kmpl
Syed Rafyuddin
Syed Rafyuddin 4.7 19 Jan 2019

It is a best family vehicle with best performance and confort. As it is toyota there is no complain in it. But service cost is slightly higher.

Arpit Sarawgi
Arpit Sarawgi 5.0 21 Oct 2019

nice and family car and I love to drive for long trip

Pawan Bajaj
Pawan Bajaj 4.3 30 Sep 2019

Good comfortable seats ,easy to drive low,Maintenance

Toyota Innova Crysta Overview