Tata Tiago User Reviews

4.4/5

Preferred For : Daily Commute & Family

Syam Nair
Syam Nair 4.3 13 Feb 2020

Compared to 2016 and 2017 make tiago, 2018 engines are more refined and fine tuned with no vibration, minimum engine noise, minimum cabin noise. Feature are superb - super sound Harmann musin system, mobile to car speaker blue tooth connectivity both for music, navigation and telephone connectivity. Premium looking car interior. Yesterday I had gone for a 55km + return on a six line highway with trip meter B set to '0'. At 70/80/90 kms/h car was displaying 25km/l though when I checked trip meter A it was showing 15 km/l. I don't understand why there is a huge difference. If you want see 24km/l on your instrument cluster there is a way. After starting the car while it is moving set trip meter A and B to '0'. Let the trip meter B on your display which will show mileage of the current journey only. while keeping the speed 70-90 km/h your will see the mileage figure rose up to 25 - 27km/l which will shock you. i don't know whether it is actual.Anyway it is a good car with reasonable mileage, superb safety and superb features.

CHENNAI HEALTH
CHENNAI HEALTH 2.0 5 Jul 2020

I am using Tata Tiago XZ for past 1 and half years, completed 30k KM, good for long drive and comfort. Coming to my complaints are, the day 1st I took my car from showroom I am facing this issues Unable to close the left side door, you need to give some extra pressure to close the door properly, I made a complaints 100 times they have checked many times but still I am facing the issue, the 2nd issue is after applying 2nd gear the car behaviour like some blockage I mean even though if you apply accelator car will not move it will block for some distance and go normally, this 2 issue for the last 1 and half years I am adjusting myself and running the car, I think this is manufactured defect, they have to solve this without delay, if the company not able to solve the issues, how we trust the product... Worst decision that I have bought Tata car....

Vinesh K
Vinesh K 5.0 13 Jun 2020

Hi Friends l, My review about Tiago.One the best cars under 7 lakh section. I owned Tata tiago XZ 2020. Car ride quality is awsome. The quality of suspension is more than Hyundai i10 nios and suzuki swift cars. Look wise viewing angle is looks like a sporty hatchback.I found only con that due to three cylinder engine the gear knob is vibrating. Gear shifting is not smooth as Hyundai i10 nios and swift cars. I feel that one is the only drawback other than it is awsome.Harman audio system is awesome XZ model had 4 speakers and 4 tweeters. Mileage wise I got 18 kmpl at Bangalore city and my 22 kmpl in highway.Safety wise as you all aware Global NCAP 4 star.Am totally satisfied about the car. I love my Tiago.Hope it helps you guys. Take care and safe riding.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Aleena Abin
Aleena Abin 1.3 11 Feb 2020

I bought a Tiago from tata. It became a biggest trouble in my life in the part of my money because the mileage which that car given for me is just 9km/ltr and the service cost which utilised fromme is lakhs and lakhs. Because my purchase of Tiago my dad had used an Alto 800 in that car we got high mileage and only less and low maintenance charges . The performance that car(Alto) had given for me was really awesomebut Tiago it's really a worst car I ever driven the driveability is really too worst even the base entry level Alto 800 base Variant is much smoother than the 2017 Tiago so please don't go for wasting your money by buying Tiago it's really a bad car I am saying of from having experience on it

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car | Tours
MUSICAL BROTHERS
MUSICAL BROT.. 4.8 26 Sep 2020

Everyone knows the safety offered by tata in tiago and all their other products . The highway mileage is 24 and city is 16.5 kmpl . The suspension is also excellent and on the softer side which absorbs all the bumps easily and can handle bad roads very easily . Rest there is only two negatives .1. No touchscreen system in 2019 XZ model (petrol) .2. The pickup decreases when ECO mode is on as the car then switches to 1000cc engine type and power output comes down from 85bhp to 70bhp only in order to take out good mileage .

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute
Rama Krishna
Rama Krishna 5.0 9 Mar 2020

Overall it is very good car compared to other hatch back competitors like hyundai santro, i10, celerio, wagnor, kwid and swift. I can it is the best car when it comes to safety, build quality, performance and mileage (my amt xza car is giving 24-25 on highways). But only thing I've observed is little bit noise because tata comes with 3 cylinder. If it starts providing cars with 4 cylinder, then no other can compete with it (this is for sure which I can say0.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car | Tours
Ramanan RV
Ramanan RV 2.7 25 Sep 2020

Tata Tiago is very Worst Car ever, Because we bought new car in 2016 first XT petrol model. Since 1000km to 2000km vehicle breakdown 5 times. very worst experience. once we went to some place then start the car it is not start, ohhh breakdown. once service provider check some small issue. but charge 1000Rs to 5000Rs. He told sensor locks and fuse issues. i am disappointed to bought this car. Very Worst Experience.

Uses this car for : Family Car
Prince PS
Prince PS 4.3 1 Oct 2020

Comfort is very satisfying.Overall driving experience is good. The over all performance is good. Excellent infotainment system.Lacks rear view/ parking camera.Low end pick up is disheartening.Mileage is satisfactory for a 1200 cc car.Built quality and the feeling of safety is excellent.Overall a quality mid segment car.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car
Ben Rois
Ben Rois 4.3 29 Oct 2020

Best car with 25 plus mileage assured.[tiago diesel] i love the car so much.The diesel variant gives more mileage than the petrol variant though.It is a fact that the car is having 'some' noise issue but considering the mileage, Safety and low maintenance cost its incomparable with any other car in the segment.

Dinesh Bopche
Dinesh Bopche 4.3 13 Jun 2020

faulty gear box i am facing a reverse gear issue other wise a good and better safety while driving on highway its most beautiful and heavy vehicle as well as maintenance cost also minimum comfortable than maruti swift and grand i10. but. tata motors do work her reverse gear issue . very faulty gear box. very poor

Uses this car for : Family Car