Maruti S-Cross Price in Ajmer
Maruti S-Cross On Road Price in Ajmer August 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
Maruti S-Cross On Road Price in AjmerChange
5 Offers Available
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Maruti Suzuki Dealer Showrooms in Ajmer
Ajmer Auto AgenciesJaipur Road, Sundar Vilas, Opp. City Power House, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001Phone : 0145-3204879, 9314531845 Phone : 0145-3204879, 9314531845Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Navneet Motors NexaPLOT NO. 7 & 8, MAKHUPURA, RIICO INDUSTRIAL ESTATE NASIRABAD ROAD, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305002Phone : 9116116501 Phone : 9116116501Email : email@example.com
Relan MotorsNEAR RAILWAY HOSPITAL, BEAWER ROAD, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001Phone : 1452610015, 7290026231 Phone : 1452610015, 7290026231
Relan MotorsNasirabad Road, Opp DAV Centenary Public School, Ajmer, Rajasthan 305001Phone : 089294 00474 Phone : 089294 00474Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying S-Cross
- There is an ample number of sedans available under 12 Lakhs. For a perfect car choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, space, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. Cars like Hyundai Verna, Honda Amaze, Honda City, Toyota Yaris, etc are available. For viewing all the options, follow the link given. Cars. Moreover, you can have a test drive of the shortlisted cars for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Sedan ..my first choice will be ciaz diesel if they have..bs6..Ford ecosport for safety .Honda web.. and s cross these are cross overs.. if you need all the blend go for vitara breeza bs6( if they have) or ertiga diesel..both good as SUV and as mpv..I will chise Diaz in the case...good luck
- S Cross is not available in 7 seater.
- Sorry S-Cross dose not have 7 Seat only 4+1
- There are abundant options available in the market that falls under the budget of 10-11 lakh rupees. Apart from the budget, there are many other factors which needs to be considered while purchasing a car like the requirement of features, preference of the vehicle type, performance of the vehicle, seating capacity, etc. Some of the options available are Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Honda Amaze, Maruti Vitara Brezza, etc. Click on the following to see the available options: https://www.zigwheels.com/newcars/cars-between-6-to-10-lakhs Moreover, you could choose between Ford Aspire and Hyundai Venue. If you want a car with better ground clearance, good cabin space and next-gen features then Hyundai Venue could be a good option for you. On the other hand, Ford Aspire is good in performance with its 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder petrol which generates 96PS of power and 120Nm of max torque. So, if you need a sedan like car with budgeted maintenance and good comfort, you can opt for the Ford Aspire.
- Ford Ecosport Diesel is best suitable, moreover it has been proved the best in its segment, delivering good assured mileage, low maintanance cost, more service centres, assured service package offered by Ford. Second choice Maruti Suzuki S Cross Diesel.
- Hyundai venu.. But service cost is little high and vitara breeze.. Xuv300 these are the good choices under 10 lack
- If you need a bigger engine, more power and different look then suggest you to go for the Tata Harrier whereas if you need better mileage then Honda BRV is a good option but for better after sale service Maruti S Cross is a car to go for but if you need best of all the rest then Hyundai Creta is a car to own.
- Harrier, but I don't know if you have the pricing correct.
- Sorry to say that no petrol option comes in Maruti suzuki S-cross
- Sorry, Maruti hasn't produced Petrol variant in S-Cross yet,
- Sorry, there is no petrol variant launched yet in India
- All this cars are specific only Ertiga is 7 seater while remaining are 5 seater . However you have to specify through which we can tell you for buying. i.e in terms of mileage, performance, speed, pickup, boot space.
- If you want 5 seater then go for S cross or Ertiga is best for family 7 seater
- Wrv if you want performance, s cross if you prefer comfort
Maruti S-Cross Price FAQs
Calculate Maruti S-Cross EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less