Kia Seltos is a 5 seater SUV car available at a price range of Rs. 10.19 Lakh to 18.45 Lakh in India. It is available in 19 variants and 11 colours. Kia Seltos comes with BS6 compliant petrol and diesel engine options. The Seltos has a boot space of 433 litres. The petrol engine of Seltos is a 1497cc unit and 1353cc unit which generates a power of 113.43bhp and a torque of 144nm. The 1493cc diesel engine of Seltos puts out 138.08bhp of power and 242nm of torque. The Seltos is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of Seltos ranges from 16.8 Kmpl on petrol to 20.8 Kmpl on diesel.
Kia Seltos Latest Updates
The Kia Seltos has received a refresh for 2022 with an improved suspension for better ride quality. New features from higher-spec models have now become available in mid-spec variants, and the UVO Connect system has been rebranded Kia Connect.
The list of standard safety has increased, and it now includes four airbags, ESC, VSM, hill assist, brake assist and rear disc brakes.
In addition, the Seltos is available in two new colours, Imperial Blue and Sparkling Silver.
Kia Seltos Engine
Kia Seltos Variants
The Kia Seltos is available in three trims: HT Line, GT Line and X Line. The HT Line is available in five variants: HTE, HTK, HTK+, HTX, and HTX+. The GT Line on the other hand is available in two variants: GTX+ and the GTX(O). The X Line is a sole trim based on the GTX+.
The SUV comes in six mono-tone (Intense Red, Aurora Black Pearl, Punchy Orange, Gravity Grey, Steel Silver, and Glacier White Pearl) and five dual-tone shades (White Pearl with black roof, red with black roof, white with orange roof, silver with orange roof, and orange with white roof).
Kia Seltos Features
Kia Seltos Competitors
Kia Seltos PriceSeltos price starts from Rs. 10.19 Lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). Seltos comes in 19 variants with 11 colour options. The price of Seltos petrol models ranges between Rs. 10.19 Lakh to Rs. 18.15 Lakh while the price of Seltos diesel models start at Rs. 11.09 Lakh and the top diesel model is priced at Rs. 18.45 Lakh. Seltos automatic models starts from Rs. 15.15 Lakh and comes in 5 variants to choose among.
- Petrol (10 Variants)
- Diesel (9 Variants)
- Manual (13 Variants)
- Automatic (6 Variants)
1497 cc . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 10.19 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
1493 cc . Diesel . Manual
|Rs. 11.09 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
1497 cc . Petrol . Manual
|Rs. 11.25 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View May Offers|
Looking for Loan on Kia SeltosEMI Calculator Explore finance Option
What is good and bad in Seltos?
Looks stylish, Feels premium inside, First-in-segment features, Plethora of engine-transmission options. Four airbags, TPMS, rear disc brakes, VSM, HAC and BA all now standard. Some features and transmissions have also tricked down the extensive variants list.
Rear under-thigh support could be better, Manual transmission gearshifts could be better. Now a little more costly.
The Seltos continues to impress with added standard safety and claimed better ride quality. There are even choices galore in terms of variants, trim and equipment levels. It continues to be one of the hottest picks in the segment.
Seltos Expert's Review
Does the Kia Seltos manage to be the perfect car its spec sheet suggests it is? An exhaustive first drive review should give us the answersFull Review
Seltos User Reviews
It's a good car.Comfortable
It's a good car.Comfortable and spacious.I own the car for about 4 years.It will a good buy.Recommend to it everyone.
I'm satisfied with the performance. It is a good mileage at this price point. The look wise it's awesome. The safety ratings could have been better.
Superb performance vehicle( diesel) good
Superb performance vehicle( diesel) good pick up and great mileage in city 15 km and highway 23 kmpl…
It's a good car. I have a GTX diesel model. Its mileage is a minimum of 16.5kmpl when calculated manually. The performance is also good.
Excellent performance, Such a silent and subtle engine and the overall drive feels so good firm.Absolutely love it!.
More Customer Reviews of Seltos
Kia Seltos Images
- 7 more
Kia Seltos Colours
- Imperial Blue
- Glacier White Pearl
- Clear White
- Gravity Gray
- Aurora Black Pearl
- Sparkling Silver
- Punchy Orange
- White Pearl With Black
- Red With Black
- Intense Red
Kia Seltos Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of Seltos owners
|Diesel||Automatic||18 Kmpl||18 Kmpl|
|Diesel||Manual||20.8 Kmpl||20 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Automatic||16.5 Kmpl||16 Kmpl|
|Petrol||Manual||16.8 Kmpl||15 Kmpl|
10 Mar, 20227378 views
The Kia Carens made quite the splash when it launched and paired with its... read more
26 Aug, 202114879 views
Based on the X Line concept Kia previewed at the 2020 Auto Expo, the... read more
2 Jun, 202017026 views
Kia has launched 2020 model year updates for the Seltos, which now comes with... read more
5 Feb, 20207905 views
- Kia Seltos X-Line showcased at Auto Expo 2020 - Kia Seltos X-Line is a... read more
Kia Seltos News Updates
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Seltos
- The Seltos continues to impress with added standard safety and claimed better ride quality. It is a vehicle you can’t go wrong with. Because of its high wow factor, it attracts a lot of attention. More importantly, it backs it up with a solid and sensible personality too. The Carens, On the other hand, immediately comes across as a no-nonsense, practical all-rounder with the right pricing to make it a proper disruptor. It’s when you want these qualities combined with better interior quality, more features, a stronger safety package and more sophisticated drive options, that you should consider the Carens. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Click on the link and select your desired brand and city for dealership details.
- Kia Seltos HTE variants feature Electric Steering Type and Tilt Steering Column.
- HTK Plus variant of Kia Seltos features an 8 inches touchscreen infotainment system.
- As per my understanding, Creta suspension is more on softer side as compared to Seltos which is stiff. So you may feel more comfortable in creta on uneven roads but on the other hand Seltos gives you more enthuastic feel while pushing the accelerator as compared to Creat even though they have same engine specifiction but there is a difference of fine tunning.
- Creta gives a car type riding feel where as Seltos give a sporty crossover feel
- I own a 2021 Kia Seltos 1.4TGDI DCT model. In terms of performance it's one of the best I have driven. On open roads it can easily beat the likes of Innova, Fortuner and all big guys with its sheer speed and Dual clutch just makes you zoom past other cars while they figure to get the car in right gear. Power is in its dual clutch and turbo engine. The Dual clutch is the best, it's like someone is choosing the right gear for you constantly. Features wise one of the best and the 360 camera quality is on par with high end cars. I have not driven the diesel automatic on highway but it will not be as quick as the 1.4TGDI especially with torque converter. If you enjoy driving a good car this is the best you can get, the top end petrol variant. Mileage average I got is 13kmpl with half aggressive highway and half on eco mode in city combined. I will take that anyday with the performance the car is giving. I went for top end petrol because of its performance and dual clutch which I know is drivers best friend. I didn't choose diesel because the same engine is being offered from base variant of Sonet and all the way upto top end Seltos. There is no value for money in the top variant for diesel. You can get the same engine for much less cost.
- Value for money buys1) basic variants HTE, both petrol & Diesel.2) mid variants HTK plus both petrol & Diesel.3) top variants HTX both petrol & Diesel.4) The top most variants HTX plus & GTX plus, both petrol & Diesel are the best, but not value for money.
- Agreed all are in one or another single value for money even the highest model don't cross luxury limit to pay the tax for it watch out for long term review luster gone in many Chinese parts and the Corona the future of Kia???
- There is no waiting period for kia seltos. It is readily available. My friend who bought selos delivery was given in 2 days. There is sharp fall in sales of seltos. They make people fool like our earlier customer order got cancel hence we are offering you this car immediately and all. So no more charm for seltos in market. Pay and get the car. Still there is ni discount. By march car will b ready and at discount will b available.
- There is no waiting period for car. One of my friend bought the car and delivery was given in 2 days. There is sharp fall in sales of seltos. Dealers make people fool by saying earlier order got canceled and all. However there is now no charm for seltos. And wat i predict is by march it would b cash and carry with discounts.
- I have booked Seltos Diesel on 10th September 2021, in Mumbai and almost after six months the car is not delivered. The reasons are given as the particular model is not manufactured yet. The other showrooms are calling and stating that we have the model ready but it has accessories worth 1.25 lac installed. Just wondering, are they selling accessories or finding alternate ways of selling cars to other customers?
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
Kia Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
Safdarjung Enclave, A2/8, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
Lajpat Nagar 2, B-33, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Mohan Cooperative Area, B1/A9, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
B 95, Wazirpur, Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110052
What is the price of Kia Seltos Top Variant in 2022?
The 2022 ex-showroom price of top variant of Kia Seltos is 18.45 Lakh (Delhi).
What is the mileage of Kia Seltos in 2022?
The ARAI claimed mileage of Kia Seltos is 16.8 - 20.8 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of Seltos.
What is the EMI of Kia Seltos in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of Kia Seltos in Delhi is Rs. 19,712 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
What are the top competitors of Kia Seltos?
What is the boot space in Kia Seltos?
The boot space in Kia Seltos is 433 L. View full specification of Seltos
What are the best financing options for Kia Seltos?
Is Kia Sonet better than Kia Seltos?
53% users have chosen Kia Sonet over Kia Seltos in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
Is Kia Seltos better than Hyundai Creta?
55% users have chosen Kia Seltos over Hyundai Creta in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
From The Community
Q. How many seats, engine size - Seltos (SP2i)?
Asked by Prashanth Gowda
Q. Is this car made in india - Seltos (SP2i)?
Asked by Manivel Subramaniyan 3 Answers
Q. What is the difference in size as compared with Cr ...
Asked by Madhuben Smitha 2 Answers
Q. IS IT A SUB 4 METRE CAR, ARE THE ENGINES BS 6 COMP ...
Asked by Krishna Mohan 1 Answers
Q. What is the size and specification of Kia and is i ...
Asked by M S
Q. IS AUTOMATIC PETROL AVAILABLE - Seltos (SP2i)?
Asked by Chandra Shekhar 7 Answers
Q. Where are the dealer of Kia Seltos in Jaipur?
Asked by Kapoor Vijay
Q. Where is the showroom in Gorakhpur - Seltos (SP2i) ...
Asked by Aky Yadav 2 Answers
Q. What's the dimensions of Kia Seltos?
Asked by Kidoos Chutti 1 Answers
Q. Which one would you recommend KIA or MG Hector I a ...
Asked by Varun Vasisth 6 Answers
Kia Seltos Road Tests
Kia Seltos Service Cost
|Petrol (5 years)||Rs. 20,451|
|Diesel (5 years)||Rs. 23,142|