BMW X1 On Road Price in Delhi
If you want to explore more cars in same price range then Audi Q3 priced at Rs. 44.89 Lakh & Toyota Fortuner price in Delhi starting at Rs. 32.59 Lakh .
X1 Models On Road Price in Delhi
|X1 Models||On Road Price|
|BMW X1 sDrive18i xLine||Rs. 52.75 Lakh|
|BMW X1 sDrive18d M Sport||Rs. 56.73 Lakh|
BMW X1 Price in DelhiRs. 52.75 - 56.73 Lakh
X1 sDrive18i xLine (Petrol)
||View March Offers|
X1 sDrive18d M Sport (Diesel)
||View March Offers|
Loans From Top Banks
BMW Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
B-1/H-5, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110044
C 5, Rajouri Garden, Ring Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110027
BMW X1 User Reviews
- Driver (2)
- Speed (1)
- Interior (1)
- Boot (1)
- Power (1)
- Space (1)
- Comfort (1)
- Gear (1)
The x1's interior is
The x1's interior is typical bmw.Although the design follows the template, Some of the plastics feel cheap and fall short of expectations.Drivers will enjoy the reasonable view outside, And passengers in the back will value the available space and comfort.Even the x1 has a sizable boot.
Its a brand which makes the every single car with their feeling on customers satisfaction
The bmw x1 is
The bmw x1 is stylish and has an suv design, But it isn't powerful or imposing.A larger grille, In keeping with bmw's most recent design language, Updates the appearance but may not be to everyone's taste.
I turn left and right .I
I turn left and right.I put up gear left right fron and back.I am a heavy driver i always ride cars above the speed of 80km/h.
More Customer Reviews of X1
Electric Cars in Same Budget
Volvo XC40 Recharge
Rs. 56.90 LakhXC40 Recharge Price in Delhi X1 vs XC40 Recharge
Mini Cooper SE
Rs. 52.50 LakhCooper SE Price in Delhi X1 vs Cooper SE
Hyundai IONIQ 5
Rs. 44.95 LakhIONIQ 5 Price in Delhi X1 vs IONIQ 5
Rs. 39.50 LakhDEFY Price in Delhi X1 vs DEFY
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying X1
- BMW X1 is available in 4 different colours - Space Silver Metallic, Phytonic Blue Metallic, Alpine White Solid, and Black Sapphire Metallic.
- The X1 mileage is 16.35 to 20.37 kmpl. The Automatic Diesel variant has a mileage of 20.37 kmpl. The Automatic Petrol variant has a mileage of 16.35 kmpl.
- Third-generation X1 boasts BMW’s latest curved screen setup (a 10.25-inch digital driver’s display and a 10.7-inch infotainment system) which is operated on BMW's latest iDrive operating system 8. Additionally, it also gets a panoramic sunroof, an optional 205 Watt, 12-speaker Harman Kardon sound system and electrically adjustable front seats with memory and massage functions.
- Selecting the right fuel type depends on your utility and the average running of the car. If you drive less than 50km in a day then we recommend you to go with a petrol car as they are easy to maintain, have a longer life span and they cost less initially than the diesel car. On the other hand, diesel cars are preferred if the average daily run is more than 50km which makes it a feasible purchase. Diesel cars are more fuel-efficient and provide more torque, therefore, are preferred for a person who drives more than 50km. Whereas, petrol engine has a low service cost, more life span, generally have a well-controlled NVH level, and are cheaper in cost than diesel engines. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service center of BMW as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers details.
Calculate BMW X1 EMI
Price of X1 Competitors
Rs. 46.50 LakhGLA Price in Delhi X1 vs GLA
Rs. 59.05 LakhWrangler Price in Delhi X1 vs Wrangler
Rs. 44.89 LakhQ3 Price in Delhi X1 vs Q3
Toyota Fortuner Legender
Rs. 42.82 LakhFortuner Legender Price in Delhi X1 vs Fortuner Legender
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Second Hand BMW X1Save Big on Used X1
BMW X1 News Updates
BMW X1 Price FAQs
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of BMW X1 is 45.90 Lakh.
The top variant of BMW X1 is sDrive18d M Sport and the on-road price is Rs 56.73 Lakh.
The base variant of BMW X1 is sDrive18i xLine and the on-road price is Rs 52.75 Lakh.
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of BMW X1 is 47.90 Lakh.
The on-road price of the base variant of BMW X1 in Delhi is Rs 52,75,425.
The RTO Charges for the base variant of BMW X1 in Delhi will be Rs 5,04,900.
The insurance cost of the base variant of BMW X1 in Delhi is Rs. 1,80,525.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of BMW X1 in Delhi is Rs 45,90,000.
The Downpayment of the base variant of BMW X1 is Rs 1236166 and the EMI is 88,791.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less