BMW 7 Series Price in Kochi
BMW 7 Series On Road Price in Kochi August 2020
BMW 7 Series On Road Price in KochiChange
730Ld DPE Signature (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PriceKochi Rs. 1.35 Crore RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 24.39 Lakh Insurance Rs. 5,35,917 On-Road Price Kochi Rs. 1.65 Crore
740Li DPE Signature (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKochi Rs. 1.37 Crore RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 24.66 Lakh Insurance Rs. 5,41,539 On-Road Price Kochi Rs. 1.67 Crore
745Le xDrive (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKochi Rs. 1.66 Crore RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 29.88 Lakh Insurance Rs. 6,50,216 On-Road Price Kochi Rs. 2.02 Crore
M 760Li xDrive (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PriceKochi Rs. 2.44 Crore RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 43.92 Lakh Insurance Rs. 9,42,521 On-Road Price Kochi Rs. 2.97 Crore
5 Offers Available
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
BMW Dealer Showrooms in Kochi
Evm Autokraft India Pvt Ltd23/649 A1, Angel Plaza, NH 47, South Kalamassery, Kalamasery, Kochi, Kerala 682022Phone : 8113033333 Phone : 8113033333Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 7 Series
- Both the cars are supper luxury and have great appearance. In terms of safety, both cars have great build quality. If we talk about Mercedes-Benz S-Class, it has fantastic design, amazing interiors, good overall performance and loaded with future technology. However, the absence of memory functions for the front seats or touch support for the rear entertainment screens is a bit disappointing. But none of that can take away from the brilliance of the new diesel engine-equipped S-Class. An engine that not only meets the S’ lofty standards but raises them to a new high. Quite simply, the S350d has elevated the game yet again. On the other hand, 7 Series is the flagship Ful size Sedan from BMW. It would be a great pick if you want better driving dynamics and better creature comfort for family. You may compare both the cars according to their variants. Do take a test drive before the final call. Check out authorised dealership details.
- I think it is better for you to buy 7 series if you want comfortable car and 8 series for sports
- Both cars are good enough to turn everyone's head and have their own forte. Both cars are luxurious inside-out. In terms of safety, both cars are built well and both offer almost all the necessary active and passive safety features like ABS, EBD, Electronic Stability Control, Hill Descent Control, pressure monitor, lane departure warning, etc. 7-series is fun to drive and offers better commanding view while driving and offers more confidence while cornering. If you want a car just for comfort and spend a lot time at driving, the drive quality, the interior quality will definitely amaze you. It offers great comfort for all occupants. It has ample of space, it gets adjustable suspensions in order to adjust the ground clearance of the car according to the terrain. Also, the brand used carbon fiber in the car's body to make it strong, agile and light. On the other hand, the Audi A8 is smooth and easy to drive. It has paddle shifters but rarely need to be used. Gear changing is so smooth that you can't even observe that the gears are changing. It feels like driving a large car. So, overall, BMW 7 series would be a great pick, it offers everything for a creature comfort but at a budget, Audi A8 would be more value for the money. Do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details. You may compare both the cars and pick one according to your requirements.
- Audi A8
- Over, 740Li DPE Signature, 745Le xDrive gets, xDrive - Intelligent 4WD with variable torque distribution and extended DSC functionality, Battery Control operation (save charge range). On the other hand, 740Li DPE Signature offers more exterior colour options with better inter color schemes and finishing. It has an upper hand in terms of power performance as it delivers 335.2bhp@5500-6500rpm as compared to 281.6bhp@5000-6000rpm of 745Le xDrive. So, if you often tackle tough terrain conditions and want better fuel efficiency, you may go for 745Le xDrive. On the other hand, BMW 7 Series 740Li DPE Signature offers better power performance and driving modes. You may both the variants also. Do take a test drive for a better decision. Check out details.
- For the information on the maintenance costs, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- For the information on the maintenance costs, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be the better person to assist you
- Takes me 14 000 for a month
BMW 7 Series Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of BMW 7 Series in Kochi?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of BMW 7 Series is 2.44 Crore.
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of BMW 7 Series in Kochi?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of BMW 7 Series is 1.35 Crore.
What is the insurance cost of the BMW 7 Series in Kochi?
The insurance cost of the base variant of BMW 7 Series in Kochi is Rs. 5,35,917.
Calculate BMW 7 Series EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less