TVS Apache RTR 160
TVS Apache RTR 160 is a commuter bike available at a price range of Rs. 97,000 to 1 Lakh in India. It is available in 2 variants and 6 colours. The Apache RTR 160 is a powered by 159cc BS6 engine mated to a 5 is speed gearbox . This engine of Apache RTR 160 develops a power of 15.53 ps and a torque of 13.9 nm . The TVS Apache RTR 160 gets disc brakes in the front and rear. The TVS Apache RTR 160 weighs 140 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 12 liters.
TVS Apache RTR 160 Latest Updates
TVS has hiked the prices of the Apache RTR 160 2V BS6 for the first time since its launch. The hike is quite substantial: Rs 3,500. For more details, head here. The RTR 160 2V is the oldest Apache in TVS’ present lineup. It got a new lease of life in the form of a fuel-injected BS6 compliant motor and a new red paint scheme back in January. The Apache RTR 160 2V BS6 is now priced priced at 97,000 (front disc) and Rs 1,00,000 (rear disc, both ex-showroom Delhi).
Apache RTR 160 Specifications
Apache RTR 160 Variants
The TVS Apache RTR 160 2V BS6 is available in two variants -- a rear disc variant and a rear drum variant. The difference between the two variants is Rs 3,000.
Apache RTR 160 Design
Apache RTR 160 Features
TVS Apache RTR 160 Competitors
TVS Apache RTR 160 Summary
|Engine :||159.7 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Power :||15.53 PS @ 8400 rpm|
|Gears :||5 Speed|
|ABS :||Single Channel|
|Seat Height :||790 mm|
|Kerb Weight :||140 kg|
|Standard Warranty :||3 Years|
|Engine :||159 CC|
|Colors :||Grey , Pearl White +4 more|
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
The price of TVS Apache RTR 160 starts at Rs. 97,000 and goes upto Rs. 1 Lakh. TVS Apache RTR 160 is offered in 2 variants - Front Disc and the top variant Apache RTR 160 Rear Disc which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1 Lakh.
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price List in India
4 Offers Available
Top Competitors of Apache RTR 160
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Rs. 1.02 LakhCompare with Apache RTR 160
Hero Xtreme 160R
Rs. 99,950Compare with Apache RTR 160
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 91,002Compare with Apache RTR 160
TVS Apache RTR 180
Rs. 1.03 LakhCompare with Apache RTR 160
Yamaha FZS-FI V3
Rs. 1.01 LakhCompare with Apache RTR 160
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Rs. 99,700Compare with Apache RTR 160
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 70,995Compare with Apache RTR 160
Bajaj Pulsar NS160
Rs. 1.06 LakhCompare with Apache RTR 160
Rs. 1.13 LakhCompare with Apache RTR 160
KTM 125 Duke
Rs. 1.42 LakhCompare with Apache RTR 160
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Apache RTR 160
- There are two different variants, One is Apache rtr 160 and one is Apache rtr 160 4v. Apache 160 is air cooled where as Apache rtr 160 4v is oil cooled.
- Apache in itself is a very comfortable bike. If you are exactly 5ft. only your toes will touch the ground but still it will be easy to maneuver.You can completely go for it. If you are newbie then you may find problem at incline but eventually you will learn to handle it.
- If you r liking sports riding style definetly it will be comfortable to u. since apache suits well for short riders. i used to ride 200km in a stretch without any pains.
- I'm 5'11 it's very comfortable handling position matches for me I think min 5'6 is required for comfortable
- Dual disc
- All r good depends on ur affordability.My suggestion wait for 6 months n u'll get best Apache.
- Brother life is more important opposite of money so plz buy a abs veriant
- There are ample of options available in different price range like TVS Sport, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Honda CB Hornet 160R, Hero Glamour, Honda Livo etc. Click on the link to check all options: https://bit.ly/2x4FGCM You may also apply filters to refine your search and can shortlist some of the options from the lot. Do let us know the hand-picked options so that we can help you to choose one. As new bike purchase would depend on a lot of factors like budget, segment or brand preference, specific feature requirement etc. Hence, we request you to share your inputs so that we can assist you in right direction.
- Mileage is based on u how u ride and maintain the bike, if u maintain the bike properly with time to time services and ride under economic speed every bike will give good mileage, based on the cc of the bike. As per my knowledge I prefer hf deluxe only bcz the service cost is less, maintenance charges r low, and I get a mileage around 69kms at present iwon this bike past 2yrs, still no compromise.
- There are ample of options available i.e. Bajaj Platina Comfortec, Bajaj CT 100, TVS Sport, Hero Splendor PRO, Mahindra Centuro etc Click on the given link to explore all available options: https://www.zigwheels.com/new_bike_search.php?bypricerange=0-70000&bybodytype=commuter&sortfield=mileage&sortdirection=desc Choosing one will depend on several factors like budget, brand preference, specific feature requirements etc. Please drop down your requirements so that we can assist you further.
- Though both have similar service cost but Pulsar have a service interval of 5000 km than that of Apache at 3000 km. Besides Apache spares are 10-30% expensive than Pulsar. So owning a Bajaj will cost you less on pocket on long run. After all 'Hamara Bajaj'.. 😜
- Apache parts are of lower grade when compared to pulsar
- Ktm duke 125 good looking and excellent performance to any 150cc to 160cc compared which better for duke..125 and youride feel sports bike...
- You can choose duke 125..,because..you will get the power of apache RTR 160
- Duke 125
Editor's View of TVS Apache RTR 160
TVS’ Glide Through Technology (GTT) makes low-speed crawling more effortless,Makes slightly more power and torque than before
Engine is still vibey at higher rpm, Looks a bit dated,Is priced too close to the more powerful Apache RTR 160 4V
While TVS has done well in reviving the Apache RTR 160 2V with a fuel-injected motor, it could have done better by offering it a new bodywork and additional features, something it has done with the Apache RTR 160 4V and Apache RTR 200 4V. However, given the RTR 160 2V BS6’s low pricing, it is a viable and relevant stepping stone into the 160cc segment.
TVS Apache RTR 160 User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling4.3/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
50% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Cahhbababhe wyuvej gwjve guwiw fua tyuwgs uyywuw gyuw your fuue tyige yustge uygwgw how much mileage do you get off today at
Worst bike ever in my life .. plz don't buy this bike Worst in mileage only wattage of money , mor mauntabetan required
Good dgjjs dghjs fhjd cvhtjhddffgh fbbjddjgj dgnxshjh vfjgb cjtrhs dgjj dfjrg fgndfjejj eghhhjjjjjjjjj hhe
Good blue and white color puri okk bike ha 100000 ka sell Karna ha iss se km nhi AGR kisi ne lena ha too batao. Please contact me:7889367583
Well maintaind and its like a race bike
I am a fan boy of Apache bikes because of its looks and exhaust sound so i bought a Apache RTR 160 and i was stunned by its performance i use the bike for daily commute and some tours and my daily commute is in Bengaluru and the bike is comfortable with the traffic and i do tours i traveled 600 kms in a day without any issues and the bike was comfortable and yes there is some vibes around some places at high revs thats not a issue once you ride the bike you will get used to it and it gives a felling of raw power being delivered and Apache has the best looks and performance in its segment and the build quality is best The mileage i got is 45-52 After sales service is just prefect here in Bengaluru if here is any problem they take it seriously and fix it Every one who rides Apache will love it💖RTR💖
Apache RTR 160 is a bike with good looks and styling but the major drawback is that it gives lots of vibrations even at lower Rpm. The side fairings, handlebars and the footrest vibrates a lot. The visor looks stylish but it doesnot prevent the windblast to a huge extend, this makes ride difficult in highways. The fuelgauge, doesn't provide appropriate info( Not sure, if this problem is for all bikes ). Later, i have ridden the new RTR 160 4V and am happy that the vibrations have been reduced to a certain extend, and the handlebars have been changed from clip on to ordinary handlebars, which reduced the vibrations in the handlebar and the side fairings are removed and the tank is sculpted well and big and thus the vibration on the tank is reduced. And finally the overall ride quality is good.
Pros :Excellent bike to ride. Very powerful motor in its segment (generates a max power around 16 ps) , very stylish and the most detailed instrument cluster (fully digital). The way it pulls is just way better than its competitors. And moreover the exhaust is so dominating and pleasant on ears. Just loved the machine.Cons:Bigger wheel base so it is bit of hard to turn in smaller spaces since it is heavy as well. For long run, in my opinion the seating stance is bit tiring since it is race inherited. Mileage could have been better but that is a matter of subject which depends upon the traffic and riding style.
RTR 160 is my second bike. First one was Pulsar 150 by Bajaj. Actually i was looking for the first model of Apache RTR, the yellow beauty but landed in next model RTR 160. To be true i was totally into RTR because of the advertisement, in which the two glowing eyes in the dark. Remembering those days, trying to do the same during our night rides. During the initial time, i was getting a vibration between 58 and 64 speed, but after the 3rd service the issue was all gone. Till date my best companion for roads and my solo trips. Iam not speed fan so do not know much about RTR performance over 80.
Every bike has flaws in it In case of Apache as per my experience Engine is the main asset i would say, only bike to match Duke like experience is Apache. I did 128 Kmh comfortably with out huddles, i never got any problems in bike performance and engine side i never opened engine on the long 10 years period Positives: *Performance of the Engine*Millage*Build Quality*Maintenance cost Negatives: *Unrefined Engine*Parts availability*Service providers are not professional
TVS Apache RTR 160 Images
TVS Apache RTR 160 Colours
TVS Apache RTR 160 News Updates
Here Are The Winning Bikes From The Second Round Of Auto Premier League
As the competition got fiercer in Round 2, the most capable bikes emerged victorious!Jun 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Is The Bajaj Pulsar 150 The Best Bike In Its Segment? Have Your Say
The commuter bikes in the sub-160cc segment have a fine balance of performance required for everyday needs and frugality. You decide which one takes the crownJun 3, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Rolls Out BS6-compliant TVS Apache RTR 160 2V
Interestingly, the bike produces more power than the BS4 modelJan 22, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Cleaner BS6 Apaches Spotted Testing
TVS will continue selling the BS6 Apache RTR 160 alongside the BS6 Apache RTR 160 4VNov 22, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Apache RTR 160 And RTR 160 4V Launched With ABS
The inclusion of single-channel ABS has led to a price hike of Rs 6,100 to Rs 6,700Mar 29, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS To Launch Apache RTR 160 By Mid-2018
The 2018 Apache RTR 160 will receive a much-needed makeover will draw heavy inspiration from the RTR 200Dec 7, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
TVS Apache RTR 160 FAQs
What is the price of TVS Apache RTR 160?
The ex-showroom price of TVS Apache RTR 160 is 1 Lakh. Check On Road Price of Apache RTR 160. .
What is the Tyre and Wheel type of TVS Apache RTR 160?
TVS Apache RTR 160 has Tubeless tyre and Alloy wheels.
Does the TVS Apache RTR 160 have ABS?
Yes, ABS feature is available in TVS Apache RTR 160. View full specification of Apache RTR 160.
Which is better TVS Apache RTR 160 or TVS Apache 160 4V?
TVS Apache 160 4V Price starts at Rs. 1.02 Lakh which is Rs. 5,950 costlier than base model of TVS Apache RTR 160 priced at Rs. 97,000. Compare TVS Apache RTR 160 vs TVS Apache 160 4V on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
What is the EMI of TVS Apache RTR 160 in Delhi?
The EMI for the base variant of TVS Apache RTR 160 in Delhi is Rs. 2,794 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
What are the colours available in TVS Apache RTR 160?
TVS Apache RTR 160 is available in 6 colours : Grey, Pearl White, Matte Blue, Gloss Red, Gloss Black and Matte Red. View colour images of Apache RTR 160.
TVS Dealer Showrooms in Delhi
SABHARWAL AUTOMOBILES36, MAIN NAJAFGARH ROAD, METRO PILLER NO-373, RAJA GARDEN, NEW , Delhi, 110027Phone : 9643391311 Phone : 9643391311Email : email@example.comGet Call Back
K K AUTOMOBILES#43, OPP Kapashera Police Station,Kapashera, Delhi, 110037Phone : 9212312350, 9811084504 Phone : 9212312350, 9811084504Get Call Back
S.d.motors1/486, GT Road, Uberoi Compound, Ghisa, Dilshad Garden, , Delhi, 110095Phone : 9810594540 Phone : 9810594540Email : Sd.Delhi@tvsmdealers.co.inGet Call Back
BINSAR AUTOMOBILES954/E, 100 FOOTA ROAD, BABARPUR EXTN. SHAHADRA , Delhi, 110042Phone : 9318436799 Phone : 9318436799Email : Binsar.firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back