Kawasaki Z900RS On Road Price In HyderabadChange
The estimated price of Kawasaki Z900RS is Rs. 15.7 Lakh. The on road price for Z900RS is not available right now.
- 15.7 Lakh Expected Price
- February 2021 Expected Launch Date
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Z900RS
- No USB port is available with the Kawasaki Z900RS.
- The Kawasaki Z900RS certainly embodies the retro charm of the 1970s, while not compromising on modern-day features and performance. Fuel injected Z900RS churns out 111PS of power at 8500rpm and 98.5Nm of torque at 6500rpm. The Z900 packs all the electronic essentials that any modern day motorcycle of this range would. This includes LED headlamps, two-level traction control and ABS. It is certainly a tempting buy for many motorcycling enthusiasts out there.
- Fuel injection is used on most newer street bikes
- Ninja is more of a sport bike you lean forward same with the z900 but not quite as much harder to do the older you getThe z900RS is more of an upright sitting position but you can lean forward if you want. I just rode mine today with tank bag that I could lean on a bit and it was great. This is a very agile bike making it great for ripping around. With a sport bike you can not sit upright with this bike you can sit almost upright and lean forward when riding like a bandit. The z900 has about 10 more horse power Ninja 1000 will have more
- Ninja 1000 is a sport tourer, it's like an adventure bike but built like a sports bike. Sitting position isn't uncomfortable for long rides, infact it's a pleasure to ride on highways, going town to town . The only only down side is it's fuel tank capacity which isn't like that of a cruiser bike, so if you are an avid traveler and want to do it on yr bike, u'll either have to stop for frequent refills or find a way to attach the Jerry cans to it. The bike itself is very rideable and agile. It's gonna add tons of fun and comfort to all yr trips.
- The Kawasaki Z900 is one of the best available naked sports bikes with a frugal engine to take over any situations. The bike gets great ergonomics to be a great option for long tours as well as for the city rides. The Ninja 1000 has a more committed riding posture which is track based with very brutal acceleration. The bike leans well on the corners as compared to the Z900. Moreover, we would suggest you to take the test ride of both the bikes so that you may evaluate the bikes on the basis of your requirements and comfort.Click here for the dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Kawasaki
Kawasaki Dealer Showroom in Hyderabad
Kawasaki HyderabadRoxana Fortune, 8-2-686/6/D/9, Road No.12, Banjara Hills, - . , Hyderabad, Telangana, 500034Phone : 9885501234 Phone : 9885501234Email : email@example.com
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less