Ducati Panigale V4 On Road Price in SuratChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Panigale V4 S||Rs. 28,90,794||Rs. 26,50,000||
|Panigale V4 R||Rs. 56,37,600||Rs. 51,80,000||
|Panigale V4 Speciale||Rs. 56,37,600||Rs. 51,80,000||
|Panigale V4 25° Anniversario 916||Rs. 59,74,165||Rs. 54,90,000||
Get Instant Bike Loan
Ducati Panigale V4 Price in Surat
Ducati Panigale V4 price in Surat starts from Rs. 26.50 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 54.90 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Panigale V4 variants in Surat. Ducati Panigale V4 R is priced at Rs. 51.80 lakh and the top-end variant Ducati Panigale V4 25° Anniversario 916 is priced at Rs. 54.90 lakh.The EMI of Panigale V4 is available at Rs. 72,556 per month @ 6%. Ducati Panigale V4's top competitors are Kawasaki Ninja H2 (price starting at Rs. 34.99 lakh in Surat) and Yamaha YZF R1 (price starting at Rs. 20.39 lakh in Surat).
Ducati Panigale V4 Overview
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.42 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.13 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.08 lakh
Suzuki Hayabusa Price
Rs. 13.77 lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 1.96 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.41 lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.40 lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.55 lakh
KTM RC 390 Price
Rs. 2.48 lakh
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Price
Rs. 34.99 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Panigale V4
- Ducati Panigale V4 is a sports bike and its units are limited on Indian roads so it would be hard to give any verdict on its service cost because it depends on various factors. And changing bike tires would depend on the state of the tires, the depth of the treads, any damage due to impacts or any sign of unusual wear. So, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the authorized service center as they will be the better person to assist you with the information. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- For transmission duties, the Ducati Panigale V4 gets a six-speed manual gearbox and a bi-directional quick-shifter.
- If you are looking for an advanced tech with more power and performance, the Ducati Panigale V4 would be an ideal choice. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R is a competitor of the Panigale V4. Moreover, the Ninja ZX 10R is offering a power low than that of Panigale V4 by a small margin. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bikes for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Yes bullet is a bullet ...zigwheels has explained every thing..one doubt remains ..is imperialle little unstable in very low speeds?..bullet once you start is weightless!!!
- Thanks zig wheels
- Both the speed-hungry monsters are not meant to compare but suggest you if you need a more power to pick up and more track-focused bike then suggest you to go for the Ducati Panigale V4 whereas if you need more refined engine in 1000cc with more track-focused features such as The YZF-R1 is fully equipped with banking-sensitive Traction Control and unified ABS, as well as Slide Control, Launch Control, and more. Deltabox Chassis, The YZF-R1 pioneered the use of the first six-axis Inertial Measurement Unit ever offered on a street-going motorcycle. The IMU consists of a gyro sensor that measures pitch, roll, and yaw, as well as an accelerometer that measures acceleration in the fore-aft, up- down, and right-left directions… all at a rate of 125 calculations per second. The YZF-R1 features a lightweight and compact cross-plane crankshaft, inline-four-cylinder, 998cc high output engine. Whereas Ducati provides you Exhaust system Ducati Performance by Akrapovič, Riding Modes, Power Modes, Bosch Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control EVO, Ducati Wheelie Control EVO, Ducati Slide Control, Engine Brake Control EVO, Auto tyre calibration. The crank pins, offset by 70° like on the Desmosedici GP, require a "Twin Pulse" firing order to generate power that is easy to handle and optimise traction when coming out of curves. Thanks to this firing order the Desmosedici Stradale makes a unique and distinctive sound. The claimed mileage for the Yamaha YZF R1 petrol is 15kmpl whereas the claimed mileage for the Ducati Panigale V4 petrol is 8-12kmpl. But before the final decisions suggest you take a test drive of both the vehicles to understand the power and comfort better.
- R1 has a 4 cylinder legacybut VR still creeps towards R1 in terms of design which is definitely European ,will last. Also it 3 versions to choose from to its service centres in main centres.
- Panigale v4
- Sorry bro I perceived the question wrongly.v4 R is a race bike with a road licence. Changes are in the good as a different stroke × bore which make it quick in a track. its 998cc while v4 has 1103cc. Power is MORE than 235ps at 13000 romans torque 121 Nm which makes way to a top speed greater than 312km/hour. on the other hand v4 is having 221 ps at 13000 rpm112 Nm of torque. From outside it can be distinguished from v4 by its shark grill.,metal touch on the tank and a white line over its body.visors are hard in v4R. safey features same but on track R version shed his wright by 7 kg to 165 kg and should meet sll criteria of a race bike . In short its a race bike eith a road licence.Ducsti will give to its race team il take toThanks
- Price !! just kidding ,before answering it Ducatis policy is to make ride safe by mechanotrnics ,here they merge mechanical and electronic engineering. Mechanical part is the suspension which automatically get adjusted depending on the bikes velocity(or speed). so now v4 is v4s which comes with ohlins electronic event control system.Here event is suspension and speed which make use of a sensor (6D) which measures how much inertia to transmit (imu..inertia measuring unit) simply telling suspension can be adjusted electronically. This is the main difference between v4 an v4s. v4r is a twin from ducati.,now discontinued. Thanks ,happy purchase
- Click on the given link to compare all its variants: https://www.zigwheels.com/bike-comparison/ducati-panigale-v4-r-vs-ducati-panigale-v4-s-vs-ducati-panigale-v4-std
- It requires high octane petrol but you can run it on regular petrol but you won't get that performance in regular petrol as compare to high octane. For more clarification, we would suggest you to get in touch with the dealership.
- High octane petrol is the best.
Ducati Panigale V4 Price in India
Calculate Ducati Panigale V4 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less