Benelli 302R is a sports bike launched at a base price of Rs. 3.10 lakh in December 2018 by Benelli in India. 302R is powered by 300cc engine claiming mileage of 28.11kmpl. 302R has a in-line 2 cylinder, 4-stroke, 8-valve, dohc engine and a 6 speed gear box. Benelli 302R comes with disc breaks in front and rear with a support of ABS. It is available in 3 colours.
Benelli 302R Latest Updates
Benelli has relaunched the 302R at Rs 3.7 lakh (ex-showroom India). The 302R is Rs 20,000 more expensive that the TNT 300 and competes with the Yamaha R3, the Kawasaki Ninja 300 and KTM RC390. Bookings for the bike are open across India for an amount of Rs. 10,000. The 302R also comes with a 5-year unlimited kilometre warranty as standard.
Specifications Summary of Benelli 302R
|Engine :||300 cc|
|Emission Type :||bs4|
|Fuel Type :||petrol|
|No Of Cylinders :||2|
|Torque (Nm@rpm) :||26.5 Nm @10000 rpm|
|Power :||38.79 PS@ 11500 rpm|
Benelli 302R Price
Benelli 302R price start at Rs. 3.10 lakh (Ex-Showroom). Benelli 302R is offered in only one variant - ABS.
Benelli 302R Variants Price List
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 302R
- Dear Abhilashservice cost is on higher side in Benelli it's cost you 3 to 4k for first service after that 6k ....it's best for you go for AMC package which is cost effective. for more details contact the nearest dealership
- In order to know all about its service cost, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorised service centre. Click the given link and selected you respected city to get authorised dealership details. https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Benelli
- First service charge is would be around 3k...after that 4k approx
- Hi Arshad This is good bike to ride ... actually bits a head turner performance is too good riding poster and riding quality is also good maintenance is little bit higher side but for these kinds of machines this is justified if you are sports bike lover then go for itHope you get the answer of your query if you are happy with the answer then hit the like button
- Check this out - DSK Benelli 302R Road Test Review: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/dsk-benelli-302r-road-test-review/28519
- No, Duke 390 is a single cylinder bike, and benelli 302 is a dual cylinder bike. Hence, Duke 390 cannot match the loudness of Benelli.. neither with a stock exhaust or with any kind of aftermarket exhaust available in this world. Now for the others who have responded to Subhadeep. I am sorry but you cannot compare the sound of twin cylinder bike with a single cylinder bike. Benelli 302 comes with a dual cylinder engine whereas duke 390 comes with a single cylinder engine.. Changing the exhaust of your single cylinder bike will obviously change the sound of your bike but you can never match it to the the sound of a dual cylinder bike.
- In KTM Duke 390 the underslung exhaust has been ditched for better emissions and lower decibels, and now in its place there is the more conventional side-slung exhaust that’s quieter and more throaty.
- The stock exhaust in Duke 390 is completely silent as compared to Benelli 302R.. But you can change its exhaust to after market so that you can enjoy a loud noise.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end regarding the launch of the Benelli 302R BS6. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Not till date...
- The only full faired Benelli bike on sale in India is powered by a 300cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin motor that produces 38.8PS and 26.5Nm. It gets a 6-speed transmission. Talking about underpinnings, the Benelli 302R uses a trellis frame, which is suspended on an upside-down fork and a mono-shock. Its braking setup comprises of a twin-disc brake setup up at the front and a single rear disc brake. Dual-channel ABS comes as standard. For more information, follow the given link - Info. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Better than some other brands as the first bike ...see the other answers too...I will suggest you to master your skill in a 125cc or 150 cc...seconds wilm do ..then go for a benelli302 r...ride safe ...buy good riding gears ..
- Hi Abhishek Yes it can be your first bike rather you can manage it's weight as it's slightly heavy around 200 kgs otherwise it's a awesome bike a perfect head Turnerhope you are happy with the answer press the like button
- Thanks mate!
Benelli 302R Images
Benelli 302R User Reviews
Features & Styling5.0/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute
50% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Benelli 302R Expert Reviews
Take the loud and proud twin-cylinder motor from the TNT 300, stuff it in a new chassis to go along with the sporty new attire, and you have the 302R. We find out if this blend makes the new Italian a convincing entry level sportsbike.Aug 9, 2017
Benelli 302R Colours
Benelli 302R Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||28.11 kmpl|
|User Reported||26 kmpl|
Benelli 302R News Updates
Benelli Slashes Prices Of Its 300cc Bikes
The TNT 300 and 302R receive a significant price reductionMay 13, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Maintaining A Benelli Becomes More Affordable In India
New service schedules will help reduce maintenance costs by up to 34 per cent on after-sales servicesOct 9, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Exclusive: Benelli India Moves Under New Management
Existing Benelli owners can breathe a sigh of relief as sales and service will continue, but under new management of Mahavir Group, based out of HyderabadJul 13, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Benelli 302R India Launch Tomorrow
The new Benelli 302R is the first full-faired motorcycle to be launched by the Italian two-wheeler brand in IndiaJul 24, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
DSK Benelli 302R To Launch On July 25th
The 302R finally makes its way to the Indian market, after a long haulJul 18, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
DSK Benelli 302R vs Kawasaki Ninja 300 vs Yamaha YZF-R3 vs KTM RC 390–Spec Comparison
The DSK Benelli 302R, once launched, will face stiff competition from more established motorcycles in the market. Does it have the potential to sway the buyer’s mind towards the Italian marquee over the other bikes? Read on!Jun 27, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels