Benelli 302R Latest Updates
Benelli has unveiled the 2020 302R and this motorcycle could be the replacement for the BS4 302R. The 2020 motorcycle gets new livery and four new colours and an updated 300cc parallel-twin motor. It is expected to launch in India later this year. More details here.
Bookings for the DSK-Benelli 302R has commenced. Booking amount for the bike is Rs 30,000 and it is expected to be launched in India by first week of July, 2017. The 302R is the first full-faired offering from Benelli for India and was first showcased to Indian audience at the 2016 Auto Expo. The bike is expected to be priced above Rs 4 lakh (on-road) and the launch of the 302R was delayed in India because the manufacturer decided to offer ABS as standard fitment on the bike. The Benelli 302R will compete against the KTM RC 390, Kawasaki Ninja 300 and the Yamaha R3 in the Indian market.
The 302R sports is a stylish and modern design aimed at youngsters. It gets a a sharp and sporty styling while the full fairing body will be appreciated by Indian bikers who have a soft spot for it. The bike, as per the company, is a better handler around corners due to the use of a newly designed trellis frame that is now lighter than before. Bolted on to the frame of the 302R is the same 300cc, liquid-cooled, parallel-twin motor that also does duty in the TNT 300.
The motor is capable of developing 36PS of power at 12,000rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 9,000rpm. The Italian bikemaker claims a top speed of over 170kmph for its faired motorcycle. Transmission duties are handled by a 6-speed gearbox. The bike comes with USD forks at the front and a monoshock at the rear. Stopping power is achieved from a dual-disc setup at the front and single disc unit for the rear.
Benelli 302R Summary
|Engine :||300 cc|
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|No Of Cylinders :||2|
|Torque (Nm@rpm) :||26.5 Nm @10000 rpm|
|Power :||38.79 PS@ 11500 rpm|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Seat Height :||785 mm|
|Kerb Weight :||198 Kg|
|Engine :||300 CC|
|Colors :||White , Green +1 more|
Benelli 302R Price
Benelli 302R is going to launch in India with an estimated price of Rs. 3.1 Lakh
302R Variants Price List
Benelli 302R News Updates
India-bound 2020 Benelli 302R Unveiled
Benelli is expected to launch this updated motorcycle here soonJun 16, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Benelli Slashes Prices Of Its 300cc Bikes
The TNT 300 and 302R receive a significant price reductionMay 13, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Maintaining A Benelli Becomes More Affordable In India
New service schedules will help reduce maintenance costs by up to 34 per cent on after-sales servicesOct 9, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Exclusive: Benelli India Moves Under New Management
Existing Benelli owners can breathe a sigh of relief as sales and service will continue, but under new management of Mahavir Group, based out of HyderabadJul 13, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Benelli 302R India Launch Tomorrow
The new Benelli 302R is the first full-faired motorcycle to be launched by the Italian two-wheeler brand in IndiaJul 24, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
DSK Benelli 302R To Launch On July 25th
The 302R finally makes its way to the Indian market, after a long haulJul 18, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 302R
- Changing a silencer or muffler may cause your engine to overheat or misfire. The stock silence setup is best suited for your bike but for other alternatives, we would suggest you to contact the nearest authorised service center. Check out authorised dealership details.
- The Benelli TNT 300 does feel a tad expensive considering its competition. That said, if you want a sweet-sounding old-school Benelli, this is the bike to go for. It is powered by a 300cc parallel-twin motor, which produces 38.26PS at 11,500rpm and 26.5Nm at 10,000rpm. The motorcycle gets premium underpinnings like an inverted front fork, rear offset monoshock, twin 260mm petal discs up front and a 240mm petal disc at the rear. It also gets a generous 16-litre fuel tank for better-touring capability. The only disappointment is that the bike feels quite heavy, thanks to the 196kg kerb weight.If we talk about Benelli 302 S, it hasn't been launched yet and will replace Benelli TNT 300 in the Indian market. While the old Benelli TNT 300 looked a bit dull and slow, the new 302S is sure to brighten things up with its design. The Benelli 302S is essentially the TNT 300 in a new avatar, so the mechanicals are pretty much the same. For the final verdict, we would suggest you to wait for its launch.
- As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end regarding the launch of the Benelli 302R BS6. Stay tuned for further updates.
- No, Duke 390 is a single cylinder bike, and benelli 302 is a dual cylinder bike. Hence, Duke 390 cannot match the loudness of Benelli.. neither with a stock exhaust or with any kind of aftermarket exhaust available in this world. Now for the others who have responded to Subhadeep. I am sorry but you cannot compare the sound of twin cylinder bike with a single cylinder bike. Benelli 302 comes with a dual cylinder engine whereas duke 390 comes with a single cylinder engine.. Changing the exhaust of your single cylinder bike will obviously change the sound of your bike but you can never match it to the the sound of a dual cylinder bike.
- In KTM Duke 390 the underslung exhaust has been ditched for better emissions and lower decibels, and now in its place there is the more conventional side-slung exhaust that’s quieter and more throaty.
- The stock exhaust in Duke 390 is completely silent as compared to Benelli 302R.. But you can change its exhaust to after market so that you can enjoy a loud noise.
- Though I have not tried Benelli 302, I own Ninja 300 for last 1yr. Have done >10k on it with two 1000+km round trip. As a sports tourer the bike is unbeatable, the engine runs butter smooth, you can ride all day long at 120kmph and you will not even hear a wimper from the engine.
- Dear Abhilashservice cost is on higher side in Benelli it's cost you 3 to 4k for first service after that 6k ....it's best for you go for AMC package which is cost effective. for more details contact the nearest dealership
- In order to know all about its service cost, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorised service centre. Click the given link and selected you respected city to get authorised dealership details. https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Benelli
- First service charge is would be around 3k...after that 4k approx
Benelli 302R Expert Reviews
Take the loud and proud twin-cylinder motor from the TNT 300, stuff it in a new chassis to go along with the sporty new attire, and you have the 302R. We find out if this blend makes the new Italian a convincing entry level sportsbike.Aug 9, 2017
Benelli 302R Images
Benelli 302R Colours