Kabira Mobility KM 4000 Specifications
- Motor Power5000
- Range150 km/charge
- Charging Time6.5 Hr
- Top Speed120 km/hr
- Tyre TypeTubeless
- Ground Clearance200 mm
- Fast ChargingYes
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 Features
- Starting (Push Button Start)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Speedometer (Digital)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 Bike Latest Updates
Goa-based startup Kabira Mobility has launched the KM 4000 electric bike at a price of Rs 1,36,990. This naked roadster is Kabira's flagship e-bike, powered by an 8kW motor that gives it a claimed top speed of 120kmph. Kabira claims a 0-40kmph acceleration time of 3.1 seconds. The KM 4000's power source is a 4.4kWh battery pack which allows it a claimed range of 150km in Eco mode. Range in City mode is 110km while range in Sport mode is 90km.
Suspension duties are handled by a telescopic fork and monoshock, while braking power comes from twin discs up front, assisted by a single disc at the rear. CBS is standard. The KM 4000 will be sold through 18 dealers spread across Goa, north Karnataka, south Maharashtra, and Gujarat.
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 Range
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 Charging Time
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 PriceKabira Mobility KM 4000 price start at Rs. 1.65 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Kabira Mobility KM 4000 is offered in only one variant - STD.
KM 4000 Price List (Variants)
Calculate Charging Cost of your bike
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 User Reviews
I bought km 4000
I bought km 4000 in feb 2023 from panvel showroom and it is giving constant problems.No service from the owne company.Phaltu bike hain.Pl don't buy any bike from kabira.I complaint many times but no change in service.Share
Hopless bike hai don't buy....
Hopless bike hai don't buy.Service nhi dete uperse insurance bhi clam nhi hota.Battery prbm.Full fake promise karte hai don't buy this bike.Km4000.Share
The kabira mobility km
The kabira mobility km 4000 is an electric scooter that has been a game-changer for me.Its powerful motor, Long-lasting battery, And smooth handling make commuting a breeze.The sleek design and advanced features enhance the overall riding experience, Making it a reliable and eco-friendly choice for daily transportation.Share
Awesome looks, Comfortable with decent nice mileage we can say it's a good bike.Share
Rating: ★☆☆☆☆ i recently purchased the kabira mobility km 4000 electric bike from shiv shakti motors panvel, And i am deeply disappointed with the product and the overall experience.Within a week of owning the bike, I started encountering serious issues that have made it nearly unusable.Firstly, I faced a charging problem, Which took two days to fix.It turned out to be a software issue, Which should have been addressed before the bike was even sold to me.But the problems did not end there.Soon after, The bike started experiencing sudden acceleration shutdowns during my rides.Initially, I thought it was a minor issue, But it quickly escalated to the point where the bike completely stopped accelerating at speeds as low as 20-25 km/h.This has not only caused tremendous inconvenience but also put my safety at risk.When i took the bike back to shiv shakti motors panvel for repairs, I was promised a quick resolution.However, The reality has been far from satisfactory.After waiting for four days, I have received no concrete information on the progress of the repairs.Every time i call for an update, I am met with vague responses or empty promises of callbacks.This level of customer support is utterly unacceptable.As a consumer, I had reasonable expectations of a reliable and well-functioning product, Especially when purchasing a new bike.Unfortunately, The kabira mobility km 4000 has failed to meet even the most basic standards.The recurring issues and the lack of urgency in addressing them have left me deeply frustrated and regretful of my decision to choose this brand.I rely heavily on this bike for my day-to-day activities, And the constant breakdowns have disrupted my routine and caused significant inconvenience.It is extremely disheartening to invest in a product that cannot even provide a basic level of reliability.Considering the severity of my dissatisfaction, I am left with no choice but to strongly advise against purchasing the kabira mobility km 4000.The problems i have faced and the lack of effective customer support indicate a lack of quality control and commitment from the company.I sincerely hope that kabira mobility takes immediate action to address these issues and improve their customer support.However, Based on my experience, I cannot recommend this product to anyone seeking a reliable electric bike.Share
3.0Bhai ye Aaj Tak se sab se
Bhai ye aaj tak se sab se bekar bike hai chalti bdiya hai bhagti bhi bdiya hai pr bhoot jyada avaj krti hai agar aap is ko gali vagera mai challa rhe ho to road pr to ye baike eak dam bdiya hai pr jese hi road thoda bhi khrab aya bike bhoot tej avaj krne lgti hai ye khete to hai water proof hai but pani mai jane se khrab ho jati hai bike ki service bhoot bekar hai agar khrab ho jae to jaldi se sahi bhi nahi krte hai jab se mene ye li hai mujhe to is ke andar bhoot jyada problem aa ri hai iske part bhoot local hai bs dikhne mai acchi lgti hai design quality eak dam bekar hai mai eak mechanical engineering student hu to mujhe pta hai design kesa hona chye ho skta hai ye sirf meri bike ke sath ho pr lene se phele test jarur krna suspension system bhi bekar hai abhi meri bike sirf 5000 chali hai dono break senser khrab ho gaye hai or bhi bhoot kuch hai bhai soch smj kr lena is bike ko ye jo mene btaya hai bilkul sach btaya hai mtlb desi bhaiyo ke leye ya kuch kam ki na haiShare
World best electric bike kabira 4000.Good speed and good battery power and mileage 150km one charge.Excellent look 10star rating ability bike mobile number 763****851.Share
More Customer Reviews of KM 4000
Bikes Similar to KM 4000
Rs. 1.49 LakhKM 4000 vs Rorr
Tork Kratos R
Rs. 1.37 LakhKM 4000 vs Kratos
Rs. 1.85 LakhKM 4000 vs Ranger
Rs. 1.73 LakhKM 4000 vs Aera
Odysse Electric Evoqis
Rs. 1.71 LakhKM 4000 vs Evoqis
One Electric Motorcycles Kridn
Rs. 1.35 LakhKM 4000 vs Kridn
Kabira Mobility KM 3000
Rs. 1.62 LakhKM 4000 vs KM 3000
Rs. 1.80 LakhKM 4000 vs VS01
PURE EV eTryst 350
Rs. 1.49 LakhKM 4000 vs eTryst 350
QJ Motor SRC 250
Rs. 1.99 LakhKM 4000 vs SRC 250
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 Images
- 14 more
Compare KM 4000 with Alternatives
KM 4000All Comparisons
|Rs.1.65 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.49 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.37 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.85 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.73 Lakh onwards|
|4.5 48 reviews||4.8 438 reviews||4.5 178 reviews||4.4 79 reviews||4.6 118 reviews|
|BLDC||IPMSM Motor||Axial Flux - PM||BLDC||-|
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 Riding Range
|ARAI Claimed||150 Km/Charge|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying KM 4000
- Most Relevant
- The KM 4000 and the KM 3000 share the same motor and lithium-ion battery pack, however, the usable capacity is different. While the naked uses a 4.4kWh pack, it goes down to 4kWh on its faired sibling. Even the power outputs are different. The 8kW motor on the naked churns 5kW of continuous power while the faired bike’s 6kW motor manages to produce 3.5kW of continuous power. With faired motorcycles generally associated with more performance, this comes as a bit of a surprise. In terms of hardware too, the KM 4000 gets better equipment in form of USD forks and dual discs at the front. The KM 3000 does with conventional telescopic forks and a single disc at the front. Both the bikes get the same disc at the rear and are aided by a combined braking system. Kabira says that their customer surveys revealed that customers were expecting more performance from the naked, while they wanted the faired bike to be more of a commuter. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the battery's life would depend on certain factors such as riding conditions, charging cycle, maintenance, etc. For more details, you may get in touch with the brand directly.
- You need no license or registration in India for scooters that have their top speed capped at 25km per hour or have a motor of 250W or lower. However, the Kabira Mobility KM 4000 is powered by a 5000 W Hub Motor and the top speed is around 120kmph, thus requiring license and registration.
- The Kabira Mobility KM4000 features three power modes (Eco, City and Sports), with varying motor output and throttle response. According to the company, the KM 3000 and KM 4000 are capable of delivering 120km and 150km, respectively, in Eco mode. Switch to Sports mode and the range drops to 60km and 90km.
- For the availability and prices of the battery, we'd suggest you connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Apro. 1 lakh
- You may charge your vehicle as per the requirements, as it totally depends on your usage.
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 Bike News Updates
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Kabira Mobility KM 4000 is 1.65 Lakh. Check On Road Price of KM 4000. .
The ARAI claimed mileage of Kabira Mobility KM 4000 is 150 Km/Charge. Also check User Reported Mileage of KM 4000.
No, ABS feature is not available in Kabira Mobility KM 4000. View full specification of KM 4000.
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 Price starts at Rs. 1.65 Lakh which is Rs. 2,940 costlier than base model of Kabira Mobility KM 3000 priced at Rs. 1.62 Lakh. Compare Kabira Mobility KM 4000 vs Kabira Mobility KM 3000 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Kabira Mobility KM 4000 in Delhi is Rs. 4,779 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 is available in 1 colour : Olive Green. View colour images of KM 4000.
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 will take approx 6 Hours 30 min to charge from 0-100%.
Kabira Mobility KM 4000 offers a range of 150 km/charge.
Yes, it is required to have a driving license for Kabira Mobility KM 4000.
KM 4000 taking 6.5 Hr to get fully charged.
The maximum speed of Kabira Mobility KM 4000 is 120 km/hr