Benelli TNT 300 User Reviews

3.6/5

Preferred For : Occasional Commute & Tours

Ambar Vishwakarma
Ambar Vishwa.. 4.2 12 Nov 2019

Do anybody is facing the hard gear shift issue with this bike, because I'm. And it's really hard that is making sound even after pressing the full clutch, that is even hard. By the way I love it's sound with stock exhaust, but in future I'm going to change because when I tried leaning towards right, exhaust touches the road and that is irritating.

Amit Achal
Amit Achal 3.4 4 Sep 2019

Very well build and awesome looks, no other bike beats when it comes to look. On road it is a show stopper. Negative side is high maintenance cost and hoping it will come down soon with more competition as standard service with oil change is close to 5k.

Aadhu Adharsh
Aadhu Adharsh 3.0 9 Dec 2019

My advice buying vehicle is easy, but the maintenance is very costly. Wear and tear are more. I have changed almost every thing except engine. Quality of the bike is very poor.

Uses this bike for : Tours
Ghafoor Mohammed
Ghafoor Moha.. 3.8 29 Jan 2019

If u are going for tnt 300 it's good but maintenance and mileage u have to be little careful for that but still excellent machine for budget sports bike which has 2 in-line engine and sounds exactly as 600cc bike

Tomis Creations
Tomis Creations 5.0 4 Mar 2020

An absolute bike for touring and daily use, with combination of performance and comfort.

Uses this bike for : Tours
Jagan A
Jagan A 5.0 22 Feb 2019

I love my Italian beauty I added ixil 60 for my Benelli it gives more sound and extra power I am unique owner of the Benelli in my area and I so proud of them

Pankaj Gohil
Pankaj Gohil 5.0 6 Nov 2019

All time Faviourate and never had any issue in any situations

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides | Daily Commute
Abhijit Raut
Abhijit Raut 4.6 23 Jan 2020

Performance is excellent but there is always issue with spare parts benelli india really need to focus on that

Uses this bike for : Tours | Occasional Commute
Syed Abdul
Syed Abdul 5.0 10 Mar 2019

I would suggest it for people who wants to own a superbike with good mileage then its benelli tnt 300

Uses this bike for : Tours | Leisure Rides | Daily Commute | Occasional Commute
Vijayent Kumar
Vijayent Kumar 3.8 23 Jan 2019

As smooth and refined engine with surprising power..easy to ride in city traffic as well..

Benelli TNT 300 Overview