Tata Nexon Mileage
The mileage of Tata Nexon ranges from 17.05 Kmpl to 24.07 Kmpl. The claimed ARAI mileage of Nexon Petrol Manual is 17.33 Kmpl and for the Nexon Diesel Manual is 23.22 Kmpl. In Automatic the claimed ARAI mileage of Nexon Petrol is 17.05 Kmpl and for the Nexon Diesel Automatic is 24.07 Kmpl.
Calculate your Monthly Fuel Cost for Tata Nexon
Get best offers on car service by trusted dealer near you
Tata Nexon Expert Reviews
Maruti Brezza Vs Hyundai Venue Vs Tata Nexon – Ride And Handling30 Oct, 2022 | By Tarun Kochar
2020 Tata Nexon Facelift: Road Test Review30 Sep, 2020 | By Dhruv Paliwal
Tata Nexon XZA+ Diesel AMT: Road Test12 Nov, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Tata Nexon vs Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza: Comparison Review18 Oct, 2017 | By Team ZigWheels
Have a Question about Tata Nexon?
1200+ Answers from Experts & Owners
Thanks for reporting this. The reported answer will be shortly removed from Zigwheels &
will be sent for moderation.
Tata Nexon User Reviews
My friend got nexon xz plus lux variant and i had a ride with his car and really felt amazing, The smoothness, Pickup, Space, Mileage, Seating capacity everything is perfectly placed and now i have booked xz plus after having such an experience with this car.Share
Tata nexon has been an excellent addition to my garage, Providing an outstanding ownership experience.Its modern style, With its crisp lines and trademark grille, Draws attention wherever i go.The cabin is roomy and well-designed, Providing comfort for both the driver and passengers.The car's performance is outstanding, Due to its powerful engine and quick handling.Safety features like as airbags and abs provide reassurance on the road.The nexon's fuel economy is notable, Giving it a cost-effective option for lengthy travels.In all, Tata nexon has above my expectations by integrating elegance, Performance, And utility into one fantastic package.Share
While the tata nexon is an amazing car in general, There are a few drawbacks to consider.One of the biggest disadvantages is the engine's lack of refinement, Especially at higher speeds.The cabin may also be rather loud, Especially on bumpy roads.Another disadvantage is the poor rear view, Which may make parking and driving in narrow spaces difficult.Finally, The infotainment system should be more intuitive and user-friendly, As it may be difficult to operate at times.But these are not some major concerns it is still a good option available in this range.Share
Tata cars translate to safer cars! india’s first-ever car to score a 5-star rating at the global ncap was the tata nexon.For those who are not familiar with global ncap, It is a crash testing and rating agency that determines the safety aspects of a car over a series of predefined tests.Tata has been known to make sturdy and robust cars, Right from the beginning.You can still find a 2000 model tata safari in a good condition, All thanks to the build quality.Presently, Tata motors has got two 5-star rated cars in its arena, Nexon and altroz.And then it has 4-star rated cars such as tiago and tigor.Safety needs to be a paramount thing you must be looking for in your next car.And this makes tata cars a very good choice.Share
I have tata nexon, I drive above 12000 km, But still average is only 11.5 km it's not well.Share
Wonderful car worth price
It's a wonderful car worth the cost.I have xza+ diesel, Overall stable car even at 170kmph, Smooth accelerator pedal, When compared to hyundai cars, Tremendous pickup in sports mode.I love it.And my whole family likes a lot especially during long travels.Share
More Customer Reviews of Nexon
Mileage of Nexon Competitors
Rs. 7.79 LakhSonet Mileage Nexon vs Sonet
Rs. 5.99 LakhPunch Mileage Nexon vs Punch
Rs. 8.29 LakhBrezza Mileage Nexon vs Brezza
Rs. 7.46 LakhFRONX Mileage Nexon vs FRONX
More Frequently Asked Questions About Tata Nexon
- Dimension & Space
- Price & Variants
- Q. Is Tata Nexon available in automatic transmission?
- Q. Is Tata Nexon available in petrol version?
- Q. Is Tata Nexon available in diesel version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Tata Nexon petrol version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Tata Nexon diesel version?
- Q. What is torque of Tata Nexon?
- Q. How many cylinders does Tata Nexon has?
- Q. How many gears available in Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the service cost of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the ground clearance of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the seating capacity of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the boot space of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Tata Nexon?
- Q. Is Tata Nexon a 5 seater or 7 seater?
- Q. What is the dimensions of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the length of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the width of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What type of airbags available in Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the colours available in Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Tata Nexon?
- Q. Is Tata Nexon available through CSD canteen?
- Q. What are the diesel variants of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the CNG variants of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the petrol variants of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the automatic variants of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the manual variants of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the top variants of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the EMI of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the price of Tata Nexon?