Tata Nexon Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Maintenance (1)
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Tata as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- The availability and price of the car through the CSD canteen can be only shared to you by the nearest dealership. Moreover, we would suggest you to visit the nearest dealership so that you may get the required assistance. Click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- No idea
Tata Nexon User Reviews
I have tata nexon 2021 model xma optional.Overall good comfort and easy to ride.Milage is very poor around 10 kmpl.Impressive audio quality.Overall family car with comfort and safety but can't use for daily commute due to poor mileage.Share
Very descent car and is look is awesome and bild quality is awesome and this car is velu for money.Share
Confidence level of driving was just boosted with nexon stability and built quality.Of course it's already proven with it's killer looks and road presences with this updated facelift.Trust me there is no competitors can match this tata nexon look in crossovers under 4 am segment.Share
Pros-good features, Nice interior, Good safety, Classy look cons- cabin space & sharp finishing which could hurtShare
It is very excellent car with all safety feature, Sporty look and full of smart features for next future generation.I feel proud after purchasing fearless plus s top end model and become a tata family member which is symbol of trust and also vocal for local.Share
Perfect Blend of Style and Performance
The Tata Nexon is a name compact SUV that painlessly combines striking aesthetics with emotional interpretation. Its disparate project, stressed by the hand' Humanity Line' on the frontal tulle, exudes a ultramodern and bold supplication. The Nexon offers a range of energy-effective machines, involving petrol and diesel variants, each delivering a peppy driving experience. The well- drafted innards boasts bountiful room, ultramodern features, and high- quality accoutrements . Safety is consummate with a 5- star NCAP security standing, along with features like ABS, EBD, and multitudinous airbags. The Tata Nexon offers a panoramic sunroof that can be controlled by voice commands.Share
Nexon offers excellent fuel efficiency
The Tata Nexon is a good car with a big personality. Packing a punch far beyond its comfortable size the Nexon offers drivers excellent fuel efficiency, roomy interiors, and a long list of standard safety and tech features. Inside the Nexon's tall roof and efficient use of space provide drivers and passengers with more head and legroom than you would expect in a subcompact. Cargo space is also ample for its class. In summary, the Tata Tiago delivers big value in a small package. the Nexon provides an enjoyable driving experience to match its affordability and practicality.Share
Mileage: 9-11kmpl in city,
Mileage: 9-11kmpl in city, 18-20 kmpl on highways, Clutch is deep so it takes little time to get use to it, Jerky in the first gear for the initial pick up, Very good in higher gears, Steering is light and gives very good feedback, Gear lever is long compare to it's competitors, Suspension is very good and little body roll on high speed turns, A pillar create blind spots need to be careful on turns.Overall, It is fun to driver car.Share
Tata nexon is a popular compact suv and carriers the trust of tata.It has stylish design, Gives comfortable ride with enough leg room and ample bootspace.Though the interiors maybe not as refined as some of the competitors but wins the battle on the safety grounds.Definitely having this extra ground clearance gives extra confidence on bumpy and off-road trials.It has many variants including manual, Automatic, Diesel and petrol.Share
More Customer Reviews of Nexon
Frequently Asked Questions about Tata Nexon
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. Is Tata Nexon available in automatic transmission?
- Q. Is Tata Nexon available in petrol version?
- Q. Is Tata Nexon available in diesel version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Tata Nexon petrol version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Tata Nexon diesel version?
- Q. What is torque of Tata Nexon?
- Q. How many cylinders does Tata Nexon has?
- Q. How many gears available in Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the ground clearance of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the seating capacity of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the boot space of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Tata Nexon?
- Q. Is Tata Nexon a 5 seater or 7 seater?
- Q. What is the dimensions of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the length of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the width of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the mileage of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the mileage of Tata Nexon Petrol Version?
- Q. What is the mileage of Tata Nexon Diesel Version?
- Q. What is the top speed of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What type of airbags available in Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the colours available in Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Tata Nexon?
- Q. Is Tata Nexon available through CSD canteen?
- Q. What are the diesel variants of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the CNG variants of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the petrol variants of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the automatic variants of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the manual variants of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What are the top variants of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the EMI of Tata Nexon?
- Q. What is the price of Tata Nexon?