Porsche is a car manufacturer in India and sells Luxury, Convertible, SUV and Coupe cars in the price range Rs. 69.98 lakh to Rs. 2.53 crore through its authorized dealer showrooms across India.The vehicles offered by Porsche are for those who enjoy the finer tastes in life. For enthusiasts and Porsche aficionados, photos and technical specifications further fuel the desire to understand and gain more knowledge on their favourite vehicle.
Porsche Car PricePorsche cars price starts at Rs. 69.98 lakh for the cheapest car Macan and goes up to Rs. 2.53 crore for the top model Porsche Panamera. Porsche offers 6 new car models in India. Cayenne (Rs. 1.19 crore), 718 (Rs. 85.95 lakh) and Macan (Rs. 69.98 lakh) are among the popular cars from Porsche. In the year 2020/2021, Porsche is going to launch 1 new models in India. Select a Porsche car to know the latest offers in your city, prices, variants, specifications, pictures, mileage and reviews.
Porsche Cars in India
Porsche CayenneRs. 1.19 crore onwards3996 cc PetrolView January Offers
Porsche 718Rs. 85.95 lakh onwards1988 cc 9 kmpl PetrolView January Offers
Porsche MacanRs. 69.98 lakh onwards1984 cc PetrolView January Offers
Porsche Cayenne Coupe
Recently Asked User Questions about Porsche
- Porsche 718 is available in two different variant Boxster and Cayman which shares the same traits and specifications, the only difference is of the removable top. 718 Boxter comes with a removable or convertible top, whereas, the Cayman does not get this feature.
- Boxster for the convertible lovers..Cayman for sports coupe lovers who don't want sunshine in your head.
- Porsche 718 Boxster is a 2-seater roadster car whereas the 718 Cayman is a 2-seater coupe. Both cars feature the same engine with the same power of 295bhp.
- Yes in the new models. It comes in 6 variants Petrol hybrids.They have EURO-6d-TEMP-EVSP-ISC.Simply telling-Euro6 is the latest norm ,d means its latest and difficult to apply . TEMP -as it is temporary. EVAP -is evaporative emission test,measures hydrocarbon emission from fuel set.ISC -5 year old vehicles are tested whether they comply with the standards.It's more realistic as it test emission in lab as well as in real world. As zigwheels told it was bs4 in cayenne turbo 2019 . This norms when applied in India complies with bs6 norms.Thanks.
- Sir new models are Euro6 complaint.
- See above answer sir..
Porsche User Reviews
Can stretch the budget for a cayenne as xc90 and Amgs are becoming costly.Petrol only ..stopped diesel for good.Fast yet silent.Be ready to spend more for more features.New 2019 styling and rear is worth the price. Be thorough with the cars specs, book an appointment,buy a blazer suit (if you don't have one).Borrow an expensive shining shoes .Sun glasses. Boast about your assets.Dont forget to drink water as you have to spend hours with the small bottle they give and wait for the sales consultant to come.Jo 1 month ago
Its the most sexiest car in the world.Muthuswamy 4 months ago
that's so amazingRalali 1 year ago
not good for daily purpose . lacks the features of the money paid .Sharone 3 months ago
Porsche Cars Expert Reviews
2019 Porsche Cayenne Coupe: First Drive Review
Porsche joins the controversial coupe-SUV space with the Cayenne Coupe. Does it serve a purpose or do the riled up purists stand justified?Oct 10, 2019 | By Tushar Kamath
2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S: First Drive Review
Porsche’s enigmatic 911 has gone for a thorough overhaul for 2019. How has it changed the 911 experience?Jul 11, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
2018 Porsche Cayenne: First Drive
What’s the difference between a sports car and an SUV? None, according to Porsche, and they believe their even spicier new Cayenne attests to thisMar 13, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Porsche Cars News Updates
A Meaner, Beefier Middle-Order Porsche Macan? Yes Please!
It may be the most driver-focused Macan in the lineupDec 18, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Porsche Spaceship For Star Wars Combines German Engineering With Sci-Fi Magic
Tri-Wing S-91x Pegasus Starfighter will be officially showcased at the movie’s premiere on December 20Dec 15, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Porsche Cayenne’s Sleeker Sibling In Images
The Porsche Cayenne Coupe is offered in two variants and gets a host of premium equipmentDec 13, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels