Maruti Ertiga 2015-2022 Overview
According to our sources, Maruti is set to launch the facelifted Ertiga in March. Design updates will include a redesigned mesh grille and a black strip between the taillights. Changes on the inside are expected to remain minimal, with new upholstery options and a larger 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system. However, the MPVs mechanicals are likely to remain unchanged.
The facelifted Maruti Suzuki Ertiga is likely to command a slight premium over the current model which is priced from Rs 8.12 lakh (ex-showroom) onwards. Its alternatives are the Renault Triber, and Mahindra Marazzo.
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2015-2022 Colours
Metallic Magma Grey
Metallic Silky Silver
Pearl Arctic White
Pearl Metallic Oxford Blue
Pearl Metallic Auburn Red
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ertiga 2015-2022
- Selecting between the Maruti Ertiga and Kia Carens would depend on certain factors such as your preference of the brand, usage, cabin space, fuel type, etc. The Ertiga seemingly does it all. But you will buy it more because you need it rather than want it. It doesn't have any glaring faults but it could also be a lot better. Maruti Ertiga is offered a single BS6-compliant petrol engine. The 1.5-litre motor produces 105PS of power and 138Nm of torque. It is paired with a 12-volt Smart Hybrid mild-hybrid system. On the other hand, If you cover the badge, it would be hard to connect the Carens to its siblings. Firstly, the Kia signature “tiger nose” grille, as we know it, is gone. Instead, the tiger-nose is transformed into a motif that is used on the piano black grille and the chrome finish on the bumper. The only obvious connection to any of Kia’s SUVs is the DRLs; in specific the Sonet’s, albeit with an extra wriggle thrown in at the outer edges. Other than this flourish, the Carens have carefully avoided drama. No deep creases or racy lines slice the bodywork here. So, unlike the Sonet, it doesn’t look muscular. And unlike the Seltos, it doesn't look flashy either. Instead, it has been designed to be smart and attractive, but not bold. If you look at the Carens head-on, the narrow brow gives it an air of submissiveness. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Off course kia carens
- Kia carens
- You may go for a big sized tyre but upsizing the size of a tyre is increasingly becoming an obsession with people to create an added visual appeal to their car. Moreover, It is advisable to go for an upgrade anywhere between the 3% margin for better performance and handling, increased grip and creating a visual appeal. Do take note that upsizing the wheels and tyres may decrease the fuel efficiency of the car and may result in a speedometer error on the car if upsizing is not correct.
- Selecting between the Maruti Ertiga and Tata Altroz would depend on certain factors such as your preference of the brand, usage, cabin space, fuel type, etc. The Ertiga seemingly does it all. But you will buy it more because you need it rather than want it. It doesn't have any glaring faults but it could also be a lot better. Maruti Ertiga is offered a single BS6-compliant petrol engine. The 1.5-liter motor produces 105PS of power and 138Nm of torque. It is paired with a 12-volt Smart Hybrid mild-hybrid system. On the other hand, the Altroz comes with a well-appointed cabin and is one of the best-looking premium hatchbacks in the market. It also rides and handles well, making it quite a fun hatchback to drive. Just like the Nexon, Tata’s premium hatchback prioritizes safety with a full five-star rating in the Global NCAP safety tests. While the Altroz does not manage to set a new standard in the segment, it will fit right into the mix with a long feature list, sharp looks and a comfortable ride. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- The highest filling that I have achieved in Mumbai Mahanagar Gas filling pump is 8.2kg ..I don't think it can go above that bcoz the pump pressure was 200
- Mine Corolla altis 10 year old rec3ntly concerted to CNG 14 LTR tank accommodated 11kg CNG and givewxmilage of 180 to 200
- CNG capacity 8 KG , in highway it will go 145-150 KM .and in city it goes 100-120 km.
- Yesterday, I have also booked the Ertiga Vxi from the Maruti Suzuki Arena (SAI SERVICE, CHERANALLOOR, COCHIN, KERALA) They're saying the Ertiga Vxi has 2-3 months of waiting period...
- I have booked my ertiga CNG on Jan 19 2022 with delivery commitment with in three months till now no one responded me properly, even showroom manager don't have any proper update. I booked at RKS saboo Hyderabad very bad response before booking they called me more than 10 times in a day now I am following them
- Oh my God! baapre! Too much waiting. The buyers of maruthi cars will change to buy other branded cars. This is discourage to buy maruthi cars and promoting other branded car sales
- Same engine and specs but In xl6 no diesel option it's bad for a 7 seater.maruti may withdraw the 1.5 litre diesel ot electric?so if you opt for petrol enjoy xl6 from nexa its design is fantastic good detailing.
- You may buy Middle seat from (htt******zon.in) or from indiamart
- You may buy Middle seat from Amazon or from indiamart
Maruti Ertiga 2015-2022 User Reviews
Very good, Smooth, Space is lot, Very good average
My car is Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
My car is maruti suzuki ertiga vxi smart hybrid 2022, Recently launched in the month of april, 2022.I have been using it for approximately 4.5 months.The driving experience is superb and smooth without a single penny of problem! the newly launched model has launched with better capacity of engine and mileage of the engine has now improved a lot too! now, It gives upto 20km/litre mileage on a long tour.But in short trip, You will not get the proper mileage and road obstruction or any kind of roadjam will create a difficulty in obtaining the exact maximum mileage too.Rather, Extra petrol expenses will be increased.So, You must try to run the new car for a long trip within the first year of purchase within the period of free services so that you can get the exact maximum mileage.Besides, You can unlock or lock the car from key and while starting the car, You can control the mod of sound system from the stearing too! from the driving seat, You can also control the ac switch and light and windows' lock and doors' lock too! despite so many positive sides of the car, There is a limited drawback of the car.If your car's sound system is connected to your smartphone, Using bluetooth at the time of purchase, It is connected to the car by default.But it is too difficult to add a new device to the sound system.It should be improved properly.
Not the best but comfortable can seat 2 grown ups in the third row of seat and can carry load with all seats equipped easily in ghat section can't feel any power lag while in ghat section easy to drive.While on long trips cruises with ease petrol version gives a good mileage of 15kmpl but not as good as cng which is 21kmpl.Some points which i think are making ertiga more like a family vehicle and not a friend's vehicle is that it doesn't get that sporty black like xl6 it's twin i realy hope that ertiga gets that one little update with a drl and sportier alloys rest the car is perfect.And the drop down boot floor is the most convenient thing in the car as me being a marathi we have to travel a lot to village with 7 people on board for every festival we have travel so due to this we can store more luggage without blocking the view in irvm.A perfect and complete package of luxury and space.
The build quality of the vehicle is too bad the external door panels and body panel get damage while pressure1washThe mileage of the vehicle is give 19 by company but actual the vehicle gives 11 or 12Tyre quality of the vehicle is too poor I am damn sure it will make a big accident one timeThe brake system1is noisy Tyre and the disc get heated wild driving above 50 to100 kilometre The suspension is too noisy and not comfortable The quality of bench is too bad the middle arm rest is already facture The seat belt quality is also too low the lock system of seatbealt get out from the attachment The Jack which is provided by company cannot carry the load of vehicle External view mirror are too noising Music system hangs Reverse gear shifting doesn't accept reverse gear many times
I own NEW ERTIGA ZXI plus 5 months old, the car is nice to drive on highways long run. Good 7 seater at the budget of below 12 lakhs .Whern we drive with care and place at 5th gear below or nearly 100 on speed we get good mileage till 18 KMPL but an average of 15 KMPL on long run . I have a request to MSI - that the car been purchased early 2019 are BSIV . We the buyers of that session would like to place a request to MSI - to recall the cars and convert them to BS6 at some nominal cost options plus add LED DRL front and back will boost the car sales definitely by after sales care for the customers with update versions thus will add recommendations from existing customers to new buyers for MSI cars and continued customer care.
More Customer Reviews of
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga 2015-2022 Expert Reviews
Can clever packaging and frugal engineering in a sub-compact match the tried and tested MPV formula?
We spend a couple of days with the Ertiga petrol and discover new sides to the MPV