About Ford Ecosport 2015-2021
Ford Ecosport 2015-2021 Overview
Ford has introduced the EcoSport Active in Europe. It features a more rugged look with body cladding around the wheel arches, doors, and “Active” badging on the exterior. Even the seats come with “Active” badges.
Ford offers this variant with the standard 125PS 1.0-litre EcoBoost petrol engine and a 95PS 1.5-litre TDCi diesel engine in Europe.
It is yet to be determined if Ford will launch the EcoSport Active in India.
The Ford EcoSport rivals the likes of the Mahindra XUV300, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon, and the Kia Sonet.
Ford Ecosport 2015-2021 Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Ecosport 2015-2021
- High automotive fuel prices are forcing buyers to look at alternative fuel options, and the two most suitable substitutes at present are CNG and electric. While it's widely known that both these options reduce running costs compared with petrol, there is also a premium you pay to buy them in the first place. As far as small CNG cars go, the boot space is still quite usable and because the spare is kept under the tank, the space left behind the tank can be easily used. The EV, while being much better than the CNG in terms of boot space, is still behind the petrol model. This is because the battery pack is placed under the boot which has raised the boot floor up. Also, because the spare wheel has nowhere else to go, it takes up room on the boot floor. Still, you can accommodate multiple suitcases and soft bags here. The driving experience is easily the biggest differentiator between the three. We are all familiar with ICE vehicles and how they feel to drive. The key aspect which makes petrol or diesel vehicles better and easier to drive than other ICE cars is the refinement of the engine, which is judged by the noise and vibrations. The electric motor in an EV has almost no noise and vibrations and this is what sets its driving experience apart. The absolute silent start-up and drive, and the effortless acceleration, make this the best driving experience of the three. Even the performance of the EV is in a different class than its conventional cousins. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- It would not be a feasible option is retrofit the Hill Hold Assist. Moreover, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center for more details. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- No, it would not be a feasible option to install the turbo-charger afterward. For more details regarding the same, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center in your city.
- I have Nexon XZ petrol with me...speaking about the engine performance it purs like a kitchen.. best part you get a 1.2 ltr turbo charged from base variants where as most of the competition is having a 998cc turbo in top varaints.not just performance even the ground clearance is best in segment even better than some cars from the mid size SUV segment. the comfort of driving is awesome and not to forget the comfort for travellers is also awesome...plus decent range of features which includes almost all features that you might need...
- Please don't buy this "ecosport". maine aur mere friend ne ek sath do ecosport lia. mera gadi 16500 km run hua toh gadi ka front do tyre aur front break disc change karna pada. aur mere friend ka 35k run hua usko 4 tyre, break disc, shock absorber diesel pump change karna pada. toh please agar aap ko ecosport lena b hai toh soch samaj k.
- I am an owner of tata Nexon (model XM)suv.In the month of August 2022 i purchased this car .Till date the car has covered 4500 km and upto 2500 km the mileage was 11.5 km but it started to increase when it reached 3000 km . Recently I had a trip to Tata jamsedepur from Bhilai this car gave it's best mileage 17.5 on the Kolkata Mumbai highway.Overall performance of the car is awesome.i am satisfied with overall performance and this car has completed 02 servicing and 01 servicing is still pending.i hope the next service will earn some more mileage in the coming days.
- The delay for Tata #Nexon has started since Oct 2020. earlier The Showroom Sales executive will say the waiting period is 4-5 weeks. However, if you raise a complaint through Higher authorities you get a call and the TATA person will inform you that the waiting period is 8-10 weeks and not 4-5 weeks. Same thing happened with me, I booked #TATANEXON on 26th Dec 2020. I was assured by Showroom that car will be delivered by End of Jan 2021. I'm writing this on 17th Feb 2021 and still there is no sign from the Dealer. During Last week of Jan 2021 I raised an Online complaint, so I received a call from a Territory Manager. He told me that waiting period is not 4-5 weeks but 8-10 weeks, I was disappointed with the reply, so he connected me with Dealer on the same call, there the Territory manager asked the Dealer what is the Waiting period for Tata Nexon as per their official email, and dealer said its 8-10 weeks. Then I intervened and said I was told by the Executive as 4-5 weeks, then the dealers said we are sorry for the Misinformation, we would try our best to deliver it at the earliest. Since then I've not received any Call or any info about my Car I booked almost 2 months back. I'm not sure if you guys who has recently booked Nexon are facing the same issue.
- Yes ... resale is good ... I sold my petrol vehicle 2017 model which ran 23000 KMS at 6 Lakhs at TATA showroom in Hyderabad. My petrol Nexon XM was giving me close to 14 KMPL in City and 16 KMPL on highways. I got a new diesel Nexon XM vehicle which is giving me 22.3 KMPL in city and 27.4 on highway ... excellent car ... drive safe ....
- Please don't buy this. maine aur mere friend ne ek sath do ecosport lia. mera gadi 16500 km run hua toh gadi ka front do tyre aur front break disc change karna pada. aur mere friend ka 35k run hua usko 4 tyre, break disc, shock absorber diesel pump change karna pada. toh please agar aap ko ecosport lena b hai toh soch samaj k
- Go with the Tata Nexon, its a very good car. Performance and power is superb, comfortable drive, with a amazing build quality, Also it's the safest car and has been rated 5 out of 5 in global safety ratings. Suspensions are very good, it has hill assist, and an very good ground clearance of 209mm. Its will be perfect choice and Tata is an Indian brand so it feel proud that Indian Automobile is improving really very well.
- All are good options but You can buy in this sequence 1. hyundai venue(automatic DCT TEC model available in S Variant very smooth and very easy driving) , 2. option is tata nexon(it has also amt variant ) and after that eco sport , in this automatic model would be over than 14 lakh
- You can blindly go for the ecosport.
Ford Ecosport 2015-2021 User Reviews
Ford Ecosport 1.5 Titanium
Ford ecosport 1.5 titanium is a very much reliable and sturdy car.The main highlight in driving ecosport is the comfort and the assurance it gives you as you drive.The overall cost for maintenance and servicing is something that one can easily manage for a compact suv.Cheers to ford ecosport - happy touring.
Love the way she looks.Great driving experience but lack in features compare to latest cars.Built quality is best.
Writing review for ecosport diesel thunder variant driving experience is amazing especially in cities.Pick up is superb with diesel engine in city as well as highways.Have driven the max stretch of 600-700 kms a day and didn't feel any lag or tiring.Comfortable with 4 adults and 1 childgood ride handling.A pillars could be trouble in view while turningbuild quality is awesome much better to the competitors.Fuel average if you drive decently keeping accelerator in control can get you to 17-18kmpl.Highways keep your speed within 80 easily 21-22interior and exterior dual tone looks very sporty.Especially with the partial black sticker on bonnet.Music system is really good.Still can't compare to bose thoughif mileage not on priority hit the accelerator and you will see the power of the dragon engine.Haven't gone above 120, Till there don't feel any vibrations and or any wobble in steeringafter sales- been using fiesta both models, Aspire till date haven't faced any major issues with service.It has been always at par to satisfaction with ks ford.Ecosport 1st service is due in some months.Although heard it's the lowest to its competitors.If ford isn't been planning to leave india then would have recommended to everyone to get this robust machine to thier home.
4.7The Family car of my
The Family car of my house . dad gifted this car to my mom on 22/09/19 after her grand i10 drowned in floods in baroda and went in total loss and she generally uses it in the city and i use it occasionally to college (50kms both up and down) and this is the best compact SUV in india . Take anything its the best - highest water wading capacity (REQUIRED in baroda 😂) , looks , power , SAFETY , features are not too tacky but all available are useful in daily times , mileage , ground clearance, We recently took our Fordy out in the diwali from baroda - ajmer - jaipur for 5 days and 2400 kms we just had to refuel (full tank ) it just twice for 3200 rs each. first full tank from baroda on the first day and the second one while leaving from Jaipur and we came back home in half tank pending . means 4800 was the fuel price for this trip gave us close to 22-23 KMPL. Totally worth it . i planned to buy a venue for me now this Feb'20 but why would i if i have uska baap at home ❤ ?
I bought titanium plus automatic model.I was very impressed with the safety features but was worried about the mileage part, as almost all reviews said , poor mileage.. around 8 km in city drive and about 10-11 km on highway.. since my usage was limited , took the risk and bought it. Now. I am pleasently surprised to note that the mileage I am getting is much higher. In city bumper to bumper traffic with AC on, I am getting around 10 , and with moderate city traffic the mileage is around 11-12. However on highway I got 15 km with AC on.. which is very good considering it is an automatic transmission. I have driven about 2000 km and keeping the RPM around 2000-2500, as it is still engine run in phase. It depends on the driving pattern as well and I switch off the engine if the wait for green signal is more than 60 second, probably it helps.
More Customer Reviews of
Ford Ecosport 2015-2021 Expert Reviews
Much like the EcoSport & XUV300, the Venue’s packaging punches above its weight. So, does new equal best or are there reasons to choose the others still?
Catch all the details of the brand new EcoSport S one picture at a time
The EcoBoost returns with the promise of adding some fun to the petrol EcoSport. Can it?