Ford Ecosport 2015-2021 Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Comparison (256)
- Performance (90)
- Fuel Type (52)
- Features (51)
- Maintenance (37)
- Mileage (33)
- Price (28)
- Specifications (26)
- Comfort (21)
- Transmission (19)
- Safety (6)
- Most Relevant
- High automotive fuel prices are forcing buyers to look at alternative fuel options, and the two most suitable substitutes at present are CNG and electric. While it's widely known that both these options reduce running costs compared with petrol, there is also a premium you pay to buy them in the first place. As far as small CNG cars go, the boot space is still quite usable and because the spare is kept under the tank, the space left behind the tank can be easily used. The EV, while being much better than the CNG in terms of boot space, is still behind the petrol model. This is because the battery pack is placed under the boot which has raised the boot floor up. Also, because the spare wheel has nowhere else to go, it takes up room on the boot floor. Still, you can accommodate multiple suitcases and soft bags here. The driving experience is easily the biggest differentiator between the three. We are all familiar with ICE vehicles and how they feel to drive. The key aspect which makes petrol or diesel vehicles better and easier to drive than other ICE cars is the refinement of the engine, which is judged by the noise and vibrations. The electric motor in an EV has almost no noise and vibrations and this is what sets its driving experience apart. The absolute silent start-up and drive, and the effortless acceleration, make this the best driving experience of the three. Even the performance of the EV is in a different class than its conventional cousins. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- It would not be a feasible option is retrofit the Hill Hold Assist. Moreover, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center for more details. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- No, it would not be a feasible option to install the turbo-charger afterward. For more details regarding the same, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center in your city.
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized service center as that will be an appropriate point of contact to get assistance for your concern. You can check the service center details here.
- Do not worry, if you are facing such issue then we would suggest you to get your car inspected once in the authorized service center they will help you to resolve the issue. You can check the service center details here.
- If you'll be driving more in heavy city traffic then we suggest you opt for Ford EcoSport Automatic Transmission which is easier to use and more comfortable for the driver, while Manual Transmission vehicles are less expensive more involved. As for resale value, it depends on certain factors such as physical condition, no. of owners. no. of kilometers driven etc. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- If mileage is your priority then please don't buy automatic. If comfort & ease of driving in Indian chaotic traffic are needed then buy a automatic.
- The Ford EcoSport is powered by a 122PS/149Nm 1.5-litre petrol and a 100PS/215Nm 1.5-litre diesel engine.
- Ford EcoSport is a brilliant option if you are looking for a SUV with fun-to-drive traits, great ride quality and a strong safety package. On the other hand, the Sonet would be a better pick if you want a host of features, premium quality interiors and a flashy/attractive design. Check out the following article for more details: Kia Sonet: Same Price, Other SUV Options.
- The Ford EcoSport Titanium is equipped with a sunroof. However, you may connect with the nearest authorized dealership and check if the non-sunroof variant is available. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Are all spare parts readily available for Ford Ecosport?
- For that, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you better after the inspection of your vehicle. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- डैशबोर्ड स्क्रीन पर इंजन में खराबी की रोशनी दिखाई दे रही है। इसका समाधान कैसे किया जा सकता है?
Ford Ecosport 2015-2021 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.4/5
4.3It drives like an aircraft.Smooth
Ecosport drives like an aircraft.Smooth and royal.Mileage is low but extra ordinary torque.Mileage is 7-9km/ litre in traffic.Superb interior design6 airbags.Excellent safety and hill park assistant.Share
This vehicle boasts impressive durability with high-quality components, although it does have firm suspension. Other than the suspension is good, I have no complaints about Ford. I'm eagerly anticipating a relaunch to purchase another one.Share
Excellent grip both on road and off road, Nice pickup, Good mileage, Very strong & heavy build quality, Very low maintenance, Overall 5 star rating suv in manner of complete family car.Share
It's a wonderful car with good engine power, Pickup & safety features.Off road drive is tremendous.Only deficit is of its being compact in width and low mileage in city (however on highways works very fine with spees above 60-70 kms).Share
Best in class. now discontinued,
Best in class.Now discontinued, But no other car in same segment would provide the same experience.Share