Yamaha FZS 25 On Road Price in ParbhaniChange City
|FZS 25 STD||
||View Finance Offers|
Yamaha FZS 25 Price in Parbhani
Yamaha FZS 25 On Road Price in Parbhani
|Variants||On Road Price|
|FZS 25 STD||Rs. 1.64 Lakh|
Calculate Yamaha FZS 25 EMI
FZS-25 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 405GST Price :- 113Total Price :- 518
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1564GST Price :- 437Total Price :- 2001
Tail PanelAuthorised Dealer Price :- 911GST Price :- 255Total Price :- 1166
SpeedometerAuthorised Dealer Price :- 3294GST Price :- 922Total Price :- 4216
Side Panel SetAuthorised Dealer Price :- 1198GST Price :- 335Total Price :- 1533
4 Offers Available
Yamaha Bike Dealers in ParbhaniChange City
Visawa Corner, Jintur Road, Parbhani, Maharashtra, 431401
FZS 25 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.5/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute
58% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Filter by :
- Comfort (7)
- Price (3)
- Looks (2)
- Performance (2)
- Mileage (2)
- Good Performance (1)
- Wheel (1)
- Lights (1)
- Fuel Efficiency (1)
- Engine (1)
- Most Relevant
it's good to raid the bike in the highways
nice bike I'm fully satisfied this bike
Yamaha fzs was nice looking, and good conditions, For long drive i'm batter satisfied.It's engine very nice to.
It's very nice bike and comfortable
Very good bike, Old is gold.Very smooth, Balance of wheel very good.Feel very comfortable while driving.
Good bike with affordable price and good mileage, handling also very good it work good in city etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc
It is very comfortable and also my favorite. It's stylish, comfortable for long route and I also expert drive if this one. Because it is heavy in weight and less chance to accident.
cool bike both for daily commuting and occassional touring. Good throttle response and fuel efficiency in this segment.
👌its a very good bike .........at a very nice price ......very comfortable.....looks is good ....mileage is also good
I'm in awe of the FZ 25, a balance of comfort, handling, stability, design & performance. So, I said, yes Yamaha!
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying FZS 25
- Yamaha FZS 25 is not available with Bluetooth connectivity.
- It would be unfair to give a verdict about the engine life as it totally depends on the usage of the vehicle, maintenance of the bike, kilometers are driven, etc. The Yamaha MT 15 BS6 is more than just the R15 v3 sans fairing. The naked look sharp as light and can be a hoot to commute. However, the compact riding posture might be a bit too tight for large riders. What is also disheartening is the poor switchgear and build quality as well as the lack of dual-channel ABS. Yamaha MT 15 is powered by a 155 cc engine. This MT 15 engine generates a power of 18.5 PS @ 10000 rpm and a torque of 13.9 Nm @ 8500 rpm. On the other hand, Yamaha FZS 25 is powered by a 249 cc engine. This FZS-25 engine generates a power of 20.8 PS @ 8000 rpm and a torque of 20.1 Nm @ 6000 rpm. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Yamaha FZS 25 is powered by a 249 cc engine. This FZS-25 engine generates a power of 20.8 PS @ 8000 rpm and a torque of 20.1 Nm @ 6000 rpm. As per the engine, you may not face any issues. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Such modifications cannot be get done as the design of both bikes are different.
- Yamaha FZS 25 is available in 3 different colours - Blue, Green, White. Every colour has its own uniqueness and choosing a colour totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the colour to be purchased.
- Yamaha FZS 25 is equipped with a Wet,multiple-disc clutch type.
- We'd suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized service center in order to get exact details regarding the prices and availability of spare parts. Click on the given link and select your desired city for service centers.
- As of now there is no official update from the brands end. So, we would request you to wait for official announcement. Stay tuned for further updates.
- I got 38.8 kmpl before first service and i am using bs6 petrol
- 30 35
- Available right now.
- Its not fzs 25 It is fzs 2012 model
- The FZS 25 has a seat height of 795mm, making it easy for shorter riders to plant their feet on the ground at standstill. The seat is flat and wide making quite easy for the riders to remain in the saddle for a long time. Also, it has great braking efficiency. The FZS 25’s motor produces significantly less power compared to its rivals. his motor’s main focus is to extract more fuel efficient than its competitors rather than being punchy. If you are looking for a 250cc naked motorcycle that’s not only good-looking and fun to ride, but is also well-built and reliable, the Yamaha FZS 25 should certainly be on your list. Riding the motorcycle has allayed our initial fears of it being too little too late, something that its spec sheet originally suggested. Yamaha is clear about the role of the FZS 25 as a punchy, fun commuter and the bike does its job well. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- 4674 km
- Generally, the Yamaha FZS 25 comes equipped with MRF Zapper tyres, however, we would suggest you to visit the nearest authorized dealership as it may vary depending on the dealership. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Yes, Yamaha FZS 25 comes equipped with dual-channel ABS.
- Dual channel abs is standard now in bs6 variant.
- My bike is FZS 2012 model
- No, Yamaha FZS 25 features a wet, multiple disc clutch type.
- Already i tell
- Both bikes are potentially the same. FZS 25 just has few appearance add-ons. Overall, FZ 25 is better as you save about 5-6 thousand.
- But look wise and colour scheme is better on fzs 25 specially golden allow and hand guard.
- No slipper clutch is not available
- New spocket New silencer kitNew insurance
- First think is that about about your budget. I think if you love adventures bike then you should go for BMW g310gs will be the best option.if you love cruiser bike than Royal enfield 350 classic .if sport bike then go for Ducati if your budget is not so much then yamaha r15v3 .thanks for question i hope this answer will help you
- I recently purchased fzs25. i am 5.11, and feel comfortable on the bike.
- Royal enfield bikes
Yamaha FZS 25 News Updates
Weekly Two-wheeler News Wrapup: Yamaha FZ 25 Prices Dropped, 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spotted, And MoreJun 5, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha FZ 25 And FZS 25 Receive A Massive Price DropJun 1, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Yamaha FZS 25 BS6: Review In ImagesApr 18, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Best Sports Bikes in India
CFMoto 650GT Price
Rs. 5.59 Lakh
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.48 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.39 Lakh
Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Price
Rs. 1.08 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.31 Lakh
KTM RC 390 Price
Rs. 2.77 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2.08 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.61 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.29 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Price
Yamaha FZS-25 Price FAQs
What is the Yamaha FZS-25 on-road price Parbhani?
The on-road price of the base variant of Yamaha FZS-25 in Parbhani is Rs 1,64,836.
What are the RTO charges for Yamaha FZS-25 in Parbhani?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Yamaha FZS-25 in Parbhani will be Rs 15,404.
What is the insurance cost of the Yamaha FZS-25 in Parbhani?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Yamaha FZS-25 in Parbhani is Rs. 9,393.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Yamaha FZS-25 in Parbhani?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Yamaha FZS-25 in Parbhani is Rs 1,40,039.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Yamaha FZS-25?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Yamaha FZS-25 is Rs 45785 and the EMI is 4,034.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :