Vespa VXL 150 On Road Price in KolkataChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|VXL 150 125cc||Rs. 95,217||Rs. 85,130||Rs. 7,661.00||Rs. 2,426|
|VXL 150 ABS||Rs. 1,23,838||Rs. 1,05,528||Rs. 9,497.00||Rs. 8,813|
|VXL 150 BS6||Rs. 1,44,795||Rs. 1,24,463||Rs. 11,201.00||Rs. 9,131|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Vespa VXL 150 Price in Kolkata
Vespa VXL 150 price in Kolkata starts from Rs. 85,130 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 1.24 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all VXL 150 variants in Kolkata. Vespa VXL 150 ABS is priced at Rs. 1.06 lakh and the top-end variant Vespa VXL 150 BS6 is priced at Rs. 1.24 lakh.The EMI of VXL 150 is available at Rs. 2,452 per month @ 9.45%. Vespa VXL 150's top competitors are Vespa SXL 150 (price starting at Rs. 1.10 lakh in Kolkata) and Bajaj Chetak (price starting at Rs. 1.00 lakh in Kolkata).
Vespa Dealer Showroom in Kolkata
Speed Auto Service Pvt. Ltd.VIP Road, Raghunathpur, Opposite- Big Bazar, . , Kolkata, West bengal, 700059Phone : 03340150886, 03340150887, 03340150888 Phone : 03340150886, 03340150887, 03340150888
Price of VXL 150 Competitors
Vespa SXL 150
Rs. 1.10 lakhSXL 150 On Road Price Compare with VXL 150
Rs. 1.00 lakhChetak On Road Price Compare with VXL 150
Vespa VXL 125
Rs. 94,776VXL 125 On Road Price Compare with VXL 150
Vespa Elegante 150
Rs. 1.01 lakhElegante 150 On Road Price Compare with VXL 150
Vespa VXL 150 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying VXL 150
- The front-wheel of Vespa XL 150 has Aircraft derived single side arm suspension with Anti-Dive Characteristics, and the rear suspension is a Dual-Effect Hydraulic Shock Absorber. The vehicle will have good stability even on off roads. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the scooter for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Vespa SXL 150 comes with a 150 cc engine with churns out 11.06 PS @ 7000 rpm which is better than the Fascino's 113 cc engine which generates 7.1 PS @ 7500 rpm of power. Vespa SXL 150 is also available with an ABS variant whereas, Yamaha Fascino is only available with the Unified Braking System. If you are looking for the daily commute purpose then Yamaha Fascino could be a better option due to it's better mileage with a price tag of Rs. 55,623 (ex-showroom price, Delhi). The Vespa SXL 150 offers better power and features with a price tag of Rs. 85,960 (ex-showroom price, Delhi).
- If you want looks go for Vespa but don't look for millage.
- If you are looking for a more powerful scooter with a sleek design you can go with the Vespa VXL 150 ABS whereas you can wait for Vespa GTS 125 if you are looking for a scooter with dual channel.
- The major difference between the STD and ABS variant is the ABS. Yes, its worth it because ABS or anti-lock braking system is very useful as its a very good safety feature for you.
- The total cost of the Service is Rs.720. This includes Rs.347 for Part no. 90793AD41100, Rs.125 for Part no.90793AD81000, Rs.127 for Part no.JB00003. The Labour amount is Rs.127. CGST is Rs.11.43 and SGST is Rs.11.43 so the total labour Amount is 149.86
- We would suggest you to get in touch with the dealership as they will be better person to assist you in this concern. Click on the link to find out your nearest dealership: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Yamaha/Delhi
- We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to know about service cost figures as they will be the better person to assist you.
Vespa VXL 150 Price in India
Calculate Vespa VXL 150 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less