Vespa SXL 150 Specifications
- Max Power10.79 PS @ 7100 rpm
- Fuel Capacity7.4 Liters
- Top Speed90 kmph
- No Of GearsCVT
- Tyre TypeTubeless
- Kerb Weight115 Kg
- Max Torque11.26 Nm @ 5300 rpm
Vespa SXL 150 Features
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
- ABS (Single Channel)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Analogue)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Vespa SXL 150 Bike Latest Updates
Piaggio has rolled in the SXL 150 Racing Sixties edition in India at Rs 1.32 lakh (ex-showroom Pune). The special edition scooters come at a premium of around Rs 5,000 over the recently updated LED headlamp-equipped version of the same scooter. The Racing Sixties will be available from xxx onwards at all Vespa outlets across the country in a phased manner. Head here for more info on the new version.
The Vespa SXL 150 is powered by a BS6-compliant and fuel-injected 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled motor. Working in conjunction with a CVT unit, the motor pushes out 10.4PS and 10.6Nm. Braking is via a 220mm front disc and a 140mm rear drum. The scooter rides on 110/70-11 front and 120/70-10 rear tyres shod on alloy wheels.
The Vespa SXL 150 does not have any direct competition with the Aprilia SR 160 being its closest and only competitor in the 150cc space.
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Vespa SXL 150 PriceThe price of Vespa SXL 150 starts at Rs. 1.50 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 1.56 Lakh. Vespa SXL 150 is offered in 3 variants - STD, Dual and the top variant SXL 150 Racing Sixties which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.56 Lakh.
SXL 150 Price List (Variants)
SXL 150 STD
|Rs. 1.50 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
SXL 150 Dual
|Rs. 1.52 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
SXL 150 Racing Sixties
|Rs. 1.56 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View December Offers|
Vespa SXL 150 Pros and Cons
SXL 150 Advantages
Proper retro looks, Fantastic build quality, Powerful motor
SXL 150 Disadvantages
Expensive, Not many modern features
If you are on the lookout for a proper retro-looking scooter, the Vespa SXL 150 is the one to go for. Its square headlamp makes it stand out from other Vespas. Like its BS4 predecessor, the SXL 150 BS6 offers fantastic quality and a powerful motor. But be prepared to make a sizeable dent in your bank balance to get one.
Vespa SXL 150 User Reviews
Powerful motor and strong build quality
With strong build quality and lightweight Vespa SXL 150 is a good scooter with very easy to handle in traffic. It gives good braking system and great handing but performance is not good. It is very easy to manage and good ride quality and is very practical but pricing is high. It comes with single channel ABS and get tubeless tyres and disc brakes. It has powerful motor and fantastic build quality but modern features are missing in it. It is a retro looking scooter with good stability and size.Share
The outer look is quite attractive
"The great name that owes to the fame of Aprilia SR 160 model, starts from an affordable price range of about Rs. 1.2 lakhs. It comes with one of the best and the most powerful engine. The mileage provided is quite good. This vehicle also comes with a good fuel capacity of about 6 litres which is quite enough for long distances once full. It has a light weight of about 118 kgs. the wheel type is spokes. The outer look is quite attractive and the driver, passenger seat is cushion-like comfortable.Share
Vespa SXL 150 Classic Sophistication
The force of the SXL 150 has completely obtained my reference. Due to its outstanding features, which give the ideal balance of tasteful Expression and operative interpretation, I detect myself hauled to this quaint Vespa scooter. Vespa has created a device that's unusual in tours of both Urban mobility and traditional 2 Wheeler. It makes an jolt with its useful addition of a sprightly motor, retro nominated styling, and rider friendly features. For those appearing for a sophisticated and fashionable ride on a high end scooter, this model is a clear fave due to its surprising capacity to give a Classic fineness experience.Share
Classic Style, Modern Performance
I recently purchased the Vespa SXL 150 and have been thoroughly enjoying this classic styled scooter. While keeping Vespa's iconic retro design this model has been updated with modern features and a powerful and efficient engine. The 149cc single cylinder, fuel injected motor provides enough power for riding the city streets or highway. I appreciate the smooth and easy to use CVT transmission. The tall and wide seat provides a comfortable ride for both me and my passenger. The tall windscreen does a good job reducing wind blast at higher speeds.Share
It looks very brillant and attractive and it has a lots of storage space. It provides decent performance and gives good comfort. It gets good road presence but the ride quality needs more improvement. The fuel tank capacity is 7 litres and the top speed is around 93 kmph which is enough for a good ride. It is a practical scooter with nice look and also gives a USB charging port. It has a lots of features and the price range starts from around 1.34 lakh and is a good scooter with preety look.Share
More Customer Reviews of SXL 150
Bikes Similar to SXL 150
Vespa SXL 150 Images
- 5 more
Vespa SXL 150 Colours
Compare SXL 150 with Alternatives
SXL 150All Comparisons
|Rs.1.50 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.39 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.46 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.55 Lakh onwards||Rs. 1.25 Lakh onwards|
|3.9 43 reviews||3.9 350 reviews||4.3 196 reviews||4.1 435 reviews||4.2 351 reviews|
|-||Mid Drive IPM||155 CC||BLDC||PMSM|
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SXL 150
- Most Relevant
- The Vespa SXL 150 is powered by a BS6-compliant and fuel-injected 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled motor. Working in conjunction with a CVT unit, the motor pushes out 10.4PS and 10.6Nm. Braking is via a 220mm front disc and a 140mm rear drum. The scooter rides on 110/70-11 front and 120/70-10 rear tyres shod on alloy wheels.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Vespa as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- The Vespa SXL 150 is priced from INR 1.33 - 1.53 Lakh (Ex-showroom Price in Mumbai). To get the estimated on-road price of this vehicle in Mumbai, you may click on the given link for the price details.
- If you are on the lookout for a proper retro-looking scooter, the Vespa SXL 150 is the one to go for. Its square headlamp makes it stand out from other Vespas. Like its BS4 predecessor, the SXL 150 BS6 offers fantastic quality and a powerful motor. However, the steep price tag of Rs. 1.28 - 1.33 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) is a thinker. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- No, Vespa SXL 150 gets single air filter only.
- For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details. Vespa India has launched the new SXL 125 and SXL 150 Racing Sixties edition series based on the standard models. The Racing Sixties is a colour scheme that Vespa has been offering around the globe on most of its larger scooters. For more details, head to the given link: Vespa’s Racing Sixties: Raciness At A Steep Price.
- At a Vespa showroom 🤔🙄
Vespa SXL 150 Bike News Updates
Vespa SXL 150 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Vespa SXL 150 is 1.56 Lakh. Check On Road Price of SXL 150. .
Yes, ABS feature is available in Vespa SXL 150. View full specification of SXL 150.
Vespa SXL 150 Price starts at Rs. 1.50 Lakh which is Rs. 17,018 costlier than base model of Aprilia SR 160 priced at Rs. 1.33 Lakh. Compare Vespa SXL 150 vs Aprilia SR 160 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Vespa SXL 150 in Delhi is Rs. 4,337 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Vespa SXL 150 is available in 10 colours : Tuscany Orange Sport, Tuscany Orange Classic, Sports Matte Yellow, Pearl White Classic, Midnight Blue Sport, Midnight Blue Classic, White, Green, Matt Red and Classic Matte Black. View colour images of SXL 150.
The maximum speed of Vespa SXL 150 is 90 kmph
The kerb weight of Vespa SXL 150 is 115 Kg.