Vespa SXL 125 Specifications
|Max Power||9.78 PS @ 7400 rpm||Fuel Capacity||7.4 Liters||Top Speed||90 kmph|
|No Of Gears||CVT||Tyre Type||Tubeless||Kerb Weight||115 Kg|
|Max Torque||10.11 Nm @ 5600 rpm|
Vespa SXL 125 Features
- Starting (Kick and Self Start)
- Wheels Type (Alloy)
- Low Fuel Warning Lamp
- Speedometer (Analogue)
- Tyre Type (Tubeless)
- Trip Meter (Digital)
Download Brochure , Discover more!
Vespa SXL 125 Bike Latest Updates
Piaggio showcased the entire range of the BS6-compliant Vespa scooters at Auto Expo 2020. For 2020, the new scooters get an LED headlamp, USB charging port and an underseat light. The scooter also gets a preload-adjustable rear shock absorber for better ride quality. Vespa has already commenced pre-bookings for the scooter, and it is slated to be launched in July 2020.
The Vespa SXL and VXL 150 are powered by 154.8cc single-cylinder air-cooled motor. Working in conjunction with a CVT unit, the motor pushes out 10.06PS and 10.9Nm. Brakes include a 220mm front disc and a 140mm rear drum. The scooters ride on 110/70-11 front and 120/70-10 rear tyres shod on alloy wheels.
Vespa SXL 125 PriceThe price of Vespa SXL 125 starts at Rs. 1.33 Lakh and goes upto Rs. 1.39 Lakh. Vespa SXL 125 is offered in 3 variants - STD, Dual and the top variant SXL 125 Racing Sixties which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1.39 Lakh.
SXL 125 Price List (Variants)
SXL 125 STD
|Rs. 1.33 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
SXL 125 Dual
|Rs. 1.37 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
SXL 125 Racing Sixties
|Rs. 1.39 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View September Offers|
Vespa SXL 125 User Reviews
Practical features aligned perfectly
Venturing through the modern landscapes of Bangalore on the Vespa SXL 125 has been a stylish journey. The classic design turned heads near MG Road, and the comfortable ride was appreciated during drives to UB City. The smooth ride on the Bangalore-Mysore highway was impressive, and the practical features aligned perfectly with the city's needs. Whether it's city commutes or enjoying the city's green spaces, the Vespa SXL 125 offers a harmonious blend of convenience and style for Bangaloreans who appreciate refined living.Share
pining both fineness and dexterity.
The Vespa SXL 125 stands as a corroboration to the emulsion of archetypal Italian project and coincidental prowess. Its iconic aesthetic transcends time, while the robust 125cc machine ensures a dynamic civic lift. Artificer shines through its construction, and every component tells a story of perfection. The comfort of its seating and flawless maneuvering elate the trip. While not the member's most dominant in authority, the Vespa SXL 125 compensates admirably with its appeal, carrying an enticing option for suckers pining both fineness and dexterity.Share
most powerful scooter
I recently tested the Vespa SXL 125 and feels amazing experience while driving it . The Vespa SXL 125 is a sleek and practical scooter. Its 125cc motor provides a smooth and efficient ride for city . The design is classic Vespa, with a modern twist. Handling it through traffic is easy, and the ride is comfortable even on rough roads. The build quality feels solid, and it has some handy features like a digital display . While it's not the most powerful scooter, it's ideal for daily uses .Share
It provides outstanding value
The Vespa SXL 125 belongs to my niece, who rides it proudly for all of her errands. The scooter is a great option for her everyday activities due to its practicality and elegance. She feels secure on the road because to the front disc brakes and the rear drum brakes, which provide riding security. It is 115 kg in weight, making it a manageable and pleasant alternative for her everyday use. Between Rs. 1.34 to 1.40 Lakh in price, it provides outstanding value. Her trips are joyful and hassle-free thanks to the bs6-2.0 engine, which guarantees a smooth and effective ride. Overall, the Vespa SXL 125 is a sturdy and fashionable scooter, and my niece like using it.Share
Ideal for regular trips
The Vespa SXL 125 that my uncle recently reserved for his daughter to utilize for her studies sounds like the ideal decision! She may show off her individual style thanks to its chic design and large selection of 10 colours. It delivers excellent value for the features it offers at a cost of between Rs. 1.34 and 1.40 Lakh. The bs6-2.0 engine is ideal for regular trips since it delivers a comfortable and effective ride. The presence of front disc brakes and rear drum brakes gives dependable braking control, increasing safety. It seems light and manageable while weighing 115 kg, making it the perfect choice for novices. She'll undoubtedly love riding around on her new Vespa SXL 125.Share
I am reviewing this vehicle after driving for an year now.I have a very bad experience with this vehicle.Daily it makes me think that i have wasted by 1.42l in this vehicle.I've not yet completed 3k kms but i have visited service station with complaints multiple times.Vehicle has a poor wiring system.It has 4 fuses in the rear, Below head lamp and 2 under the seats.Fuses has gone for multiple times now due to improper wiring which is leading to a sort.After taking vehicle to the service station multiple times now they have found that there is an issue with the key slot, But the greatest news is that they don't have the spare part to change it.I am not sure how well these post sales support works.They don't have accessories or the spares with them but they know well to ask us wait for everything for weeks.Very very poor services post sales.Share
Retro styled scooters
Vespa is renowned for its precisely proportioned, retro-styled scooters that are superbly constructed. Not an exception is the Vespa lx125. It has a handlebar with a retro aesthetic, chromed wide rearview mirrors, a round headlamp with a vintage aesthetic, step-up floorboard, comfortable single seat piece, stylish 10-inch wheels, a rear grab rail, and a bulky tail section with lights and turn indicators. One of the design's features is the chrome border that adorns the apron. A chrome border that appears extremely upscale is added to the headlight and the front turn blinkers. Additionally, chrome is applied to the air intake grills above the apron. Another distinctive feature of the is the decoration on the front fender.Share
My fiancée recently bought a vespa sxl, And i had the opportunity to test it out.It certainly made an effect on me.The vespa sxl is a wonderful combination of elegance, Performance, And comfort.The entire build quality and attention to detail on the scooter are absolutely amazing.The ride is smooth and elegant, And the engine provides enough of power for city driving.With accurate handling and outstanding stability, The vespa sxl is a delight to ride.It's no surprise that my girlfriend fell for it.Overall, I was quite happy with the vespa sxl and would suggest it to anybody looking for a beautiful and comfortable ride.Share
More Customer Reviews of SXL 125
Vespa SXL 125 Images
- 5 more
Vespa SXL 125 Colours
Compare SXL 125 with Alternatives
SXL 125All Comparisons
|Rs.1.33 Lakh onwards||Rs. 84,536 onwards||Rs. 73,240 onwards||Rs. 79,899 onwards|
|3.9 56 reviews||4.1 1274 reviews||4.0 1369 reviews||4.1 942 reviews|
|-||124 CC||109 CC||124 CC|
Vespa SXL 125 Videos
5 Sep, 20209938 views
Vespa Racing Sixties special edition scooters look premium and classy. - Vespa... read more
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SXL 125
- The facelifted 2020 Vespa SXL 125 BS6 features a full-LED headlamp with DRL. The SXL range’s design is characterized by the square headlamp and rearview mirrors. The LED headlamp is more efficient than a conventional halogen bulb and also makes the scooter look a bit more modern. Other additions in the 2020 iteration include an under-seat storage lamp and a USB port for extra practicality. The semi-digital instrument cluster displays the fuel level, speed, time, odometer, and trip meter readings, apart from the tell-tale lights. The Racing Sixties variant gets a unique 1960s-inspired livery with a gold pinstripe, and a windscreen for extra sportiness.
- The Vespa SXL 125 offers both starting type kick and a self-start.
- For this, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you better after the inspection of the scooter. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Yes..initially I also went through the same problem initially. I bought sxl 125 in 2018. Mileage was around 20-25 for about initial 1000-1500 km...and inproved eventually to 35-40kmpl today but no more than that
- No, it would not be a possibility to purchase the scooter at ex-showroom price and later go for the insurance and RTO registration. In order to get the scooter on-road, it must have an insurance and registration certificate. For more details, we would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership in your city. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- Yes, both Vespa SXL 125 and SXL 150 features the same retro design language and has same dimensions as well. You may click on the following link for a detailed comparison between the two: Vespa SXL 125 vs Vespa SXL 150 BS6. Read More: - New Look Vespas Are Here And They Still Cost A Bomb
Vespa SXL 125 Bike News Updates
Vespa SXL 125 FAQs
The 2023 ex-showroom price of Vespa SXL 125 is 1.39 Lakh. Check On Road Price of SXL 125. .
No, ABS feature is not available in Vespa SXL 125. View full specification of SXL 125.
Vespa SXL 125 Price starts at Rs. 1.33 Lakh which is Rs. 48,872 costlier than base model of TVS NTORQ 125 priced at Rs. 84,536. Compare Vespa SXL 125 vs TVS NTORQ 125 on the basis of price, specs, features, reviews.
The EMI for the base variant of Vespa SXL 125 in Delhi is Rs. 3,843 per month @ 9.45% for a tenure of 36 months.
Vespa SXL 125 is available in 10 colours : Pearl White Classic, Tuscany Orange Sport, Tuscany Orange Classic, Sports Matte Yellow, Midnight Blue Sport, Midnight Blue Classic, White, Green, Matt Red and Classic Matte Black. View colour images of SXL 125.
The maximum speed of Vespa SXL 125 is 90 kmph
The kerb weight of Vespa SXL 125 is 115 Kg.