Ducati Panigale V4 Specifications
(23 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||1103 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||4|
|Torque :||124 Nm @ 10000 rpm|
|Power :||214 PS @ 13000 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||Pirelli|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
Ducati Panigale V4 Specifications Summary
|Panigale V4 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|S Rs. 26.50 lakh||1103 cc, 214 PS @ 13000 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Pirelli Tyre Make view all|
|R Rs. 51.80 lakh||998 cc, 220 PS @ 15250 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Pirelli Tyre Make view all|
|Speciale Rs. 51.80 lakh||1103 cc, 214 PS @ 13000 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Pirelli Tyre Make view all|
|25° Anniversario 916 Rs. 54.90 lakh||1103 cc, 214 PS @ 13000 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Pirelli Tyre Make view all|
Ducati Panigale V4 Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Panigale V4
Q. Is it worth to buy Ducati Panigale V4 when Ducati has increased the price by 4 lakh in one year when Kawasaki has reduced it (CKD) TO 18 lakh.
- If you are looking for an advanced tech with more power and performance, the Ducati Panigale V4 would be an ideal choice. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R is a competitor of the Panigale V4. Moreover, the Ninja ZX 10R is offering a power low than that of Panigale V4 by a small margin. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bikes for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Yes bullet is a bullet ...zigwheels has explained every thing..one doubt remains ..is imperialle little unstable in very low speeds?..bullet once you start is weightless!!!
- Thanks zig wheels
Q. I have booked Panigale v4 I have not handled Superbikes before this is my first bike I am buying this bike full and full only for power to drive only on roads not on track will this bike will be easy to handle for me or else is there any steps I have to take to fit on this bike
- Ducati Panigale V4 is a track focused bike and you have 214PS of power to play with, no doubts shall ever arise. Torque has gone down to 124Nm but nearly all of it is available across a much wider rev range between 8750 - 12,250rpm. The rev limit has increased from 12,500rpm to 14,500rpm. These might seem like small changes but add it all together and you get - sweetness. The engine doesn’t punish you with jerky throttle responses when you accelerate from the middle of a corner, or when you use a higher gear. Simply put, the new engine doesn’t have the quirks of the L-Twin, which makes it a whole load easier and nicer to ride than any Ducati superbike before it. This has obvious benefits on a tight and twisting track but it also makes the new Panigale a sweeter motorcycle to live with! Although, we’d be a little bit shocked and annoyed if you bought one to commute on in India. But, for the first time the Panigale comes with a Street mode that softens throttle response for a more easygoing commute. Instead of a trellis monocoque the Panigale now uses a cast alloy front frame that gave Ducati more flexibility in tuning the precision and agility of the handling while making it easier to ride.The frame weighs all of 4kgs and uses the engine as a stressed member. Weight has been of great importance here. The LED headlamp units have been lightened by 0.5kgs. The deep-drawn technique for making the 16-litre fuel tank allows it to be shaped so that it can flow under the rider’s seat to distribute weight better. The S version uses a lithium-ion battery to reduce weight further. We’ll say it without hemming and hawing - the Ducati Panigale V4 S might very well be the new benchmark for litre-class motorcycles. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts and if any modification requires then get in touch with the authorized service center as they will be the better persons to assist you regarding such customization. Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- Out side India you need a special licence and need to undergo training to ride a superbike. v4 gives you confidence..but thumb rule is to upgrade from a super sport segment or v2 then to v4. If you had made up mind ...respect the bike for your safety and to all vehicles in the road including pedestrians. Buy premium riding gears ..ride safe.Good luck.
- I would strongly recommend not riding this as your first bike, you might want to consider buying or renting something with a little less power to get used to the feel of a bike, as almost everybody drops their first bike a few times and it would be a shame to scratch a brand new ducati
Q. Difference in those variants std s and r - Panigale V4?View More Questions
- Sorry bro I perceived the question wrongly.v4 R is a race bike with a road licence. Changes are in the good as a different stroke × bore which make it quick in a track. its 998cc while v4 has 1103cc. Power is MORE than 235ps at 13000 romans torque 121 Nm which makes way to a top speed greater than 312km/hour. on the other hand v4 is having 221 ps at 13000 rpm112 Nm of torque. From outside it can be distinguished from v4 by its shark grill.,metal touch on the tank and a white line over its body.visors are hard in v4R. safey features same but on track R version shed his wright by 7 kg to 165 kg and should meet sll criteria of a race bike . In short its a race bike eith a road licence.Ducsti will give to its race team il take toThanks
- Price !! just kidding ,before answering it Ducatis policy is to make ride safe by mechanotrnics ,here they merge mechanical and electronic engineering. Mechanical part is the suspension which automatically get adjusted depending on the bikes velocity(or speed). so now v4 is v4s which comes with ohlins electronic event control system.Here event is suspension and speed which make use of a sensor (6D) which measures how much inertia to transmit (imu..inertia measuring unit) simply telling suspension can be adjusted electronically. This is the main difference between v4 an v4s. v4r is a twin from ducati.,now discontinued. Thanks ,happy purchase
- Click on the given link to compare all its variants: https://www.zigwheels.com/bike-comparison/ducati-panigale-v4-r-vs-ducati-panigale-v4-s-vs-ducati-panigale-v4-std