Tata Safari Storme User Reviews

3.8/5

Preferred For : Family & Daily Commute

Anil J
Anil J 5.0 6 Mar 2019

Tata like an aristocratic company don't do this, I brought my safari storm in 2014 march by the opening ceremony of M K Motors Kottayam, now Tata killed the legend, This year I planned to exchange my boy to Harrier or Hexa, both I test drove, but I can't get a smoothness or comfort or confidence in these vehicles, and also last month Auto car magazine it learn that Tata will kill hexa also by April 2020.if i invested 24 lacs this year next year it will comedown as 5 lacs, So how we trust this company, in my view Tata cheating us.How we can by their vehicles for just one or two years, If they have a professional ethics, they will upgrade their Storm (Ratanji's flagship ) to automatic version. Now i have decided to retain my Safari Storm KL 03 X 8400, 29800km covered. But if i change it I will go for Ford Endevour. In my experience with storm /Safari last 12 years, I can't compare my safari to any Vehicles eg. Scorpio, Fortuner, XUV 5oo etc

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute
Sujan Roy
Sujan Roy 4.3 10 Nov 2020

Once you get used to the storme everything else seems trivial.I have had the good fortune to have driven some amazing cars in india and abroad.Of all the cars i have owned and driven, Simply nothing compares to the storme.On indian roads, You are the king! storme is not a vehicle.It is a drug you get addicted to!.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Tours | Family Car
Manjeet Bhargav
Manjeet Bhargav 4.0 4 Jun 2019

Tata Safari storme . A real SUV. Rough and tough . Real offroader. even without 4*4 its very capable. high seating position,wow. what a commanding position. seats are comfy and soft. Ride quality is best in class. best in class power and torque.better than scorpio. lots of space and it just glides over worst of worst road. tradition suv . i agree it doesn"t get new modern suv but i think it doesn"t matter for a safari lover. it fullfills out desires. i love it. Emotional Attachment with this beast.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car
ALLROUND VIDEOS
ALLROUND VIDEOS 5.0 23 Aug 2020

we want to go on tour hey fun v bud I was just wondering if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time and I will be there at any time and I will be there at any time and I will be there at any time and I will be there

Uses this car for : Tours
Aditya Ranjan
Aditya Ranjan 4.7 27 Jan 2020

This Is One Of The Best SUV(s) Out There On The Road! Happy With The Off-road Experience And Comfort. And The Best Thing Is That it Comes From The House Of TATA, i.e. Not To Worry For Service Issues.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car
Rajesh Vijayakrishnan
Rajesh Vijay.. 4.7 3 Mar 2019

It's a nice and strong car. It is very sturdy and we go all around the south India till now. We feel very safe, and has not given any problems on the way. We have done the service at the auto industry in Margao. They were good, and the manger there Sony been very cooperative.

Uses this car for : Tours | Family Car
Abhijeet Ajeya
Abhijeet Ajeya 4.7 6 Oct 2019

A car for touring. No issue, run on any road, any speed, fully loaded. One of the safest vehicles to drive in India.

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute | Family Car | Tours
Shad Khan
Shad Khan 5.0 26 Sep 2020

this car is seriouley awesome.this car performes nice in offroading,we got next level of swag from this car🤟

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Occasional Commute | Family Car
Udai Mohan
Udai Mohan 3.7 24 Feb 2020

car seatings, road visibility & suspension is super. When we drive to Safari then we feel A politician...

Uses this car for : Occasional Commute
Tallndarkindian
Tallndarkind.. 4.3 19 Oct 2020

Best in the category, With production stopped now, Though, Still a star performer in the price range.

Uses this car for : Daily Commute | Family Car