Jaguar F-Pace On Road Price in Navi MumbaiChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|F-Pace Prestige (Diesel)||Rs. 78,55,493||Rs. 63,77,596||
|F-Pace Prestige 2.0 Petrol (Petrol)||Rs. 77,78,258||Rs. 64,22,809||
Jaguar F-Pace Price in Navi Mumbai
Jaguar F-Pace price in Navi Mumbai starts from Rs. 63.78 lakh (Ex-showroom) on 24th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all F-PACE variants in Navi Mumbai. Jaguar F-Pace Automatic is starting at Rs. 63.78 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Jaguar F-Pace Diesel starts from Rs. 63.78 lakh (Ex-showroom). Jaguar F-Pace's top competitors are Land Rover Range Rover Velar (price starting at Rs. 72.47 lakh in Navi Mumbai) and Mercedes-Benz GLC (price starting at Rs. 52.75 lakh in Navi Mumbai).
Jaguar F-Pace Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying F-PACE
- Both are very good car but jaguar F-pace will be more good
- Mustang gt
- Here, you may go for Jaguar F-Pace. The F-Pace's trump card is its desirability. Yes, it has its share of flaws, including lack of kit and the commuter-spec engine. But the upsides include the sense of occasion and the wow factor that (oddly) only Jaguar knows how to serve up. If you've got your heart set on the F-Pace and the 3.0 seems out of reach, the 20d does give you a convincing bargain. But if you're simply looking for a convincing alternative, the Range Rover Sport might just fit the bill better.
- BMW 6 gt
- Both the vehicles are best in their own segment Ford Mustang GT is an American muscle track ready car whereas Jaguar F-Pace is an Indo-British Class leading SUV. If you needed the furious amount of power and pick up whereas if you needed an off-road vehicle in diesel only then we suggest you go for the Jaguar F-Pace other. Moreover for more information on the comparison please click on the given link https://www.zigwheels.com/compare-cars/ford-mustang-vs-jaguar-f-pace
- The F-Pace's trump card is its desirability. Yes, it has its share of flaws, including lack of kit and the commuter-spec engine. But the upsides include the sense of occasion and the wow factor that (oddly) only Jaguar knows how to serve up. If you've got your heart set on the F-Pace and the 3.0 seems out of reach, the 20d does give you a convincing bargain. But if you're simply looking for a convincing alternative, the Range Rover Sport might just fit the bill better. On the other hand, the all-new XC60 is a very important car for Volvo India, since the last one accounted for 30 per cent of their sales. This new version is truly a step up in every manner and its package is strong enough to threaten every one of its segment rivals. The kind of equipment it offers is extensive, with several unique elements adding to the sense of exclusivity. However, if you want a sporty SUV, look elsewhere. If you want an off-roader, look elsewhere. But as far as midsize luxury SUVs go, there's little other reason to ignore Volvo's new XC. It does almost everything you'd need while not just aping its more established segment stablemates. Ans at its price, it delivers good value, considering all that it offers as standard kit. Read More: - Jaguar F-Pace 20d Review: Road Test: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/jaguar-fpace-20d-review-road-test/28835/#leadform - Volvo XC60: Road Test Review: https://www.zigwheels.com/reviews-advice/reviews/volvo-xc60-road-test-review/30066
- While the F-Pace is the one to buy if you want to make a statement, the GLE is what we'd pick. Better overall quality, feels more luxurious and justifies its price better.
Jaguar F-Pace Price in India
Calculate Jaguar F-Pace EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less