ISUZU D-Max is a 5 seater SUV car available at a price range of Rs. 12.99 Lakh to 26.99 Lakh in India. It is available in 5 variants and 10 colours. ISUZU D-Max comes with BS6 compliant diesel engine only. The 2499cc diesel engine of D-Max puts out 160.92bhp of power and 360nm of torque. The D-Max is available in 2 transmission options: manual and automatic. The mileage of D-Max is 16.56kmpl.
ISUZU D-Max Latest Updates
Isuzu has launched the BS6-compliant D-Max pickup at Rs 16.98 lakh in the country. Unlike before, the pickup is now offered in two broad trims: Hi-Lander and V-Cross. The former replaces the V-Cross Standard as the new base trim in the lineup. Select variants also come with a rear-wheel drivetrain for the first time.
ISUZU D-Max Engine
ISUZU D-Max Variants
The D-Max is available in two broad trims: Hi-Lander and V-Cross. The former replaces the V-Cross standard as the entry-level model, while the latter features the more premium variants. The V-Cross range is available in two variants: Z and Z Prestige.
It is available in seven colour options: Cosmic Black, Splash White, Titanium Silver, Silky White Pearl, Spinal Red, Sapphire Blue, and Galena Grey.
ISUZU D-Max Features
ISUZU D-Max Competitors
- Diesel (5 Variants)
- Manual (3 Variants)
- Automatic (2 Variants)
2499 cc . Diesel . Manual
|Rs. 12.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View August Offers|
1898 cc . Diesel . Manual
|Rs. 19.49 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View August Offers|
V-Cross 4x2 Z
1898 cc . Diesel . Automatic
|Rs. 22.07 Lakh Ex-Showroom Price View On Road Price||View August Offers|
ISUZU D-Max User Reviews
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying D-Max
- For this, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of ISUZU Motors as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts.Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- The availability and price of the car through the CSD canteen can be only shared to you by the nearest dealership. Moreover, we would suggest you to visit the nearest dealership so that you may get the required assistance. Click here for the dealership.
- ISUZU D-Max is available for sale. Moreover, for the availability and waiting period, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- No,was Available in BS4 ,Diesel engine ,in India
- No, ISUZU D-Max is a 1.9-liter diesel engine vehicle.
- No it's an 3.0cc diesel engine
- Isuzu D-Max is a pick-up truck that comes with an updated version of the 1.9-litre diesel engine that develops 163PS of power and 360Nm of torque, 13PS/10Nm more powerful than the BS4 version. Transmission options include a new 6-speed manual and a 6-speed automatic. The base-spec Hi-Lander gets a rear-wheel drivetrain. The Z variant gets an option of both front- and all-wheel drivetrains while the top-spec Z Prestige comes equipped with an all-wheel drivetrain only.Read More: - Isuzu’s Lifestyle Pickup Now Back On Shelves But At A Steep Premium
- It would not be a feasible option to get such a modification done as the Isuzu D-Max V-cross variant comes with 5 seaters only. For more details regarding the same, you may exchange a word with the nearest authorized service center.
ISUZU D-Max Images
- 7 more
ISUZU D-Max Colours
- Galena Gray
- Titanium Silver
- Splash White
- Silky White Pearl
- Solid White
- Black Mica
- Silver Metallic
- Red Spinal Mica
- Sapphire Blue Mica
- Nautilus Blue
ISUZU D-Max Mileage
|Fuel Type||Transmission||ARAI Claimed||User Reported
This is the real mileage given by maximum number of D-Max owners
|Diesel||Manual||16.56 Kmpl||13 Kmpl|
ISUZU D-Max News Updates
5 Other Things You Might Want To Do
ISUZU Car Dealers in DelhiChange City
Mathura Road, Delhi, A-10 Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110044
ISUZU D-Max FAQs
The 2022 ex-showroom price of top variant of ISUZU D-Max is 26.99 Lakh (Delhi).
The ARAI claimed mileage of ISUZU D-Max is 16.56 Kmpl. Also check User Reported Mileage of D-Max.
The EMI for the base variant of ISUZU D-Max in Delhi is Rs. 25,146 per month @ 10.5% for a tenure of 60 months.
The top 3 competitors of ISUZU D-Max are Tata Yodha Pickup.
76% users have chosen over ISUZU D-Max in a survey being conducted on zigwheels.com. Check out the Detailed Comparison.
From The Community
Q. Is ISUZU D-Max 2021 an electric car?
Asked by Digvijay Singh 4 Answers
Q. When ISUZU D-Max 2021 automatic will be available?
Asked by Nkv Parthasarathy 1 Answers
Q. Is ISUZU D-Max 2021 4*4 or 2*4 3ltr Diesel engine?
Asked by Shresht Kapoor 1 Answers
Q. ISUZU D-Max 2021 is how many seater?
Asked by Manak T 1 Answers
Q. Will the stealth black version be launched in ISUZ ...
Asked by Daniel Jose 2 Answers
Q. Is the x terrain version going to be launched in I ...
Asked by Laze Yumi 1 Answers
Q. It is 4WD ?
Asked by Ramesh Kumar 1 Answers
Q. Can D-Max V-Cross be modified to seven seater?
Asked by Lalit Jain 1 Answers
Q. Is ISUZU D-Max a car or van?
Asked by Monty Pandey 1 Answers
Q. Is this car available for sale?
Asked by Akash Dogra 1 Answers