Hyundai Venue On Road Price in NelloreChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Venue E (Petrol)||Rs. 7,85,969||Rs. 6,70,000||Rs. 80,400.00||Rs. 35,569|
|Venue S (Petrol)||Rs. 8,66,873||Rs. 7,40,000||Rs. 88,800.00||Rs. 38,073|
|Venue E Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 9,47,546||Rs. 8,09,800||Rs. 97,176.00||Rs. 40,570|
|Venue S Turbo (Petrol)||Rs. 9,83,876||Rs. 8,46,000||Rs. 1,01,520.00||Rs. 36,356|
|Venue S Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 10,52,721||Rs. 9,00,800||Rs. 1,08,096.00||Rs. 43,825|
|Venue S Turbo DCT (Petrol)||Rs. 11,15,439||Rs. 9,60,000||Rs. 1,15,200.00||Rs. 40,239|
|Venue SX Plus Turbo (Petrol)||Rs. 11,37,367||Rs. 9,79,000||Rs. 1,17,480.00||Rs. 40,887|
|Venue SX Dual Tone Turbo (Petrol)||Rs. 11,54,678||Rs. 9,94,000||Rs. 1,19,280.00||Rs. 41,398|
|Venue SX Plus Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 11,67,372||Rs. 9,99,999||Rs. 1,20,000.00||Rs. 47,373|
|Venue SX Dual Tone Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 12,20,060||Rs. 10,27,800||Rs. 1,43,892.00||Rs. 48,368|
|Venue SX Opt Turbo (Petrol)||Rs. 12,81,398||Rs. 10,85,000||Rs. 1,51,900.00||Rs. 44,498|
|Venue SX Plus Turbo DCT (Petrol)||Rs. 13,40,688||Rs. 11,35,500||Rs. 1,58,970.00||Rs. 46,218|
|Venue SX Opt Diesel (Diesel)||Rs. 13,51,746||Rs. 11,39,800||Rs. 1,59,572.00||Rs. 52,374|
Hyundai Venue Price in Nellore
Hyundai Venue price in Nellore starts from Rs. 6.70 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 11.40 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Venue variants in Nellore. Hyundai Venue Automatic is starting at Rs. 9.60 lakh (Ex-showroom) whereas Hyundai Venue Diesel starts from Rs. 8.10 lakh (Ex-showroom). The EMI of Venue is available at Rs. 12,812 per month @ 10%. Hyundai Venue's top competitors are Hyundai Creta 2020 (price starting at Rs. 9.99 lakh in Nellore) and Tata Altroz (price starting at Rs. 5.29 lakh in Nellore).
Hyundai Dealer Showrooms in Nellore
Kun HyundaiNH 5, keakuturu, servay no 98, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh 524004Phone : 9849549222 Phone : 9849549222Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Kun Hyundai2-165, Near New Bypass road, Thalpagiri colony, Near Ayyappa Temple, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh 524001Phone : 8612366135, 9493935375 Phone : 8612366135, 9493935375Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently LaunchedHyundai Creta - Priced at Rs. 9.99 lakh | Launched on 16 Mar 2020
Price of Venue Competitors
Rs. 9.99 lakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with Venue
Rs. 5.29 lakhAltroz On Road Price Compare with Venue
Rs. 9.89 lakhSeltos On Road Price Compare with Venue
Rs. 6.95 lakhNexon On Road Price Compare with Venue
Maruti Vitara Brezza
Rs. 7.34 lakhVitara Brezza On Road Price Compare with Venue
Rs. 8.30 lakhXUV 300 On Road Price Compare with Venue
Rs. 5.71 lakhBaleno On Road Price Compare with Venue
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 5.60 lakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Venue
Rs. 8.04 lakhEcoSport On Road Price Compare with Venue
Rs. 5.19 lakhSwift On Road Price Compare with Venue
Hyundai Venue Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Venue
- As per your requirements, you may go for Ford EcoSport Titanium Plus variant. It is the one that kicked off the segment in style. The EcoSport combines proper mini-SUV looks with sporty handling, top-shelf safety kit and a choice of three engines and two transmission options. There’s not much wrong with it, honestly. It gets better safety features like traction control, Side Airbag (Front & Rear). It has good build quality too. It is comfortable enough for a family of 4 and it is fun to drive too. You may compare all these car by selecting the variants.
- Hyundai Venue's 1.2-litre petrol engine is mated to a 5-speed manual and has an output of 83PS/114Nm. It is not that responsive and yes you may observe some legging at high speed but at slow speed, it will do the job nicely. Also, it is best suited for people who like calm driving. Do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Both cars are of different segments. If we talk about Aura, it is a compact sedan and it got a drivetrain for everyone: the occasional user, the city commuter, the highway mile-muncher, and the fun-seeker. Yes, the turbo variant isn’t your shortcut to petrolhead paradise, but it does enough to plaster a smile on your face. Traditional Hyundai strong points, including a strong feature list, premium quality, and a well-built, well-finished cabin, are all in place too. While the Aura may not have a flavor that’s distinct from the hatchback it is based on, it definitely gives you more reasons to consider it. So, if you are looking for a comfortable car with good driving dynamics and like smooth driving experience, you may go for Hyundai Aura. On the other hand, Hyundai has got the basics spot on with the Venue. It’s spacious enough for the urban family, it has a large boot, and it’s offering the right blend of features and quality. Both the engine options we sampled felt versatile enough to tackle the daily grind and weekend getaways with equal ease. There’s a polished dual-clutch automatic as well, that adds greatly to the Venue’s convenience quotient. So, if you often tackle bad road conditions and want a spacious and feature-loaded comfortable car for your family, you may go for Hyundai Venue. At its price, it’s not just an SUV that ticks all the right boxes, it’s also phenomenal value for money. Do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts.Check out authorised dealership details.
- Hyundai Venue gets 60:40 split-folding rear seat in SX(O) variants.
- Push Button Start/Stop feature is available in Hyundai Venue SX Turbo Petrol DCT and SX(O) variants.
- Only in the top end varient which is SX-O
Hyundai Venue Price in IndiaVenue price in your city
Calculate Hyundai Venue EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less