Vespa VXL 150 Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS6|
|Engine Displ. :||149 cc|
|Brakes Front :||Disc|
|Power :||10.46 PS @ 7600 rpm|
|Kerb Weight :||115 kg|
|Starting :||Kick and Self Start|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tube|
|Digital Fuel Indicator :||NA|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
Vespa VXL 150 Specs Overview
Vespa VXL 150 is powered by 149 cc engine.This VXL 150 engine generates a power of 10.46 PS @ 7600 rpm. The claimed mileage of VXL 150 is 45 kmpl. Vespa VXL 150 gets Drum brakes in the front and rear. The kerb weight of VXL 150 is 115 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 7.4 L. Vespa VXL 150 has Tube Tyre and Alloy Wheels.
Vespa VXL 150 Specifications Summary
|VXL 150 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|Rs.||45 Kmpl, 125 cc, 9.63 PS @ 7250 rpm view all||Disc Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
|BS6 Rs. 1.22 Lakh||149 cc, 10.46 PS @ 7600 rpm, 115 kg view all||Disc Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tube Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
5 Offers Available
Vespa VXL 150 Overview
Specs of VXL 150 Competitors
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying VXL 150
- The front-wheel of Vespa XL 150 has Aircraft derived single side arm suspension with Anti-Dive Characteristics, and the rear suspension is a Dual-Effect Hydraulic Shock Absorber. The vehicle will have good stability even on off roads. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the scooter for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Vespa SXL 150 comes with a 150 cc engine with churns out 11.06 PS @ 7000 rpm which is better than the Fascino's 113 cc engine which generates 7.1 PS @ 7500 rpm of power. Vespa SXL 150 is also available with an ABS variant whereas, Yamaha Fascino is only available with the Unified Braking System. If you are looking for the daily commute purpose then Yamaha Fascino could be a better option due to it's better mileage with a price tag of Rs. 55,623 (ex-showroom price, Delhi). The Vespa SXL 150 offers better power and features with a price tag of Rs. 85,960 (ex-showroom price, Delhi).
- Both are good big wallet to spend vespa not so big on the wallet fascino
- If you want looks go for Vespa but don't look for millage.
- The vespa 150cc is a beauty of its own and the 125 is also not so bad you want performance go for the 150cc or mileage the 125cc simple
- If you are looking for a more powerful scooter with a sleek design you can go with the Vespa VXL 150 ABS whereas you can wait for Vespa GTS 125 if you are looking for a scooter with dual channel.
- Buy Vxl 150 ABs
Vespa VXL 150 Specifications FAQs
How much CC is Vespa VXL 150?
Vespa VXL 150 is equipped with a 149 cc engine.