About Honda Dio BS4
Honda Dio BS4 Overview
The BS6 Honda Dio has been launched in India. It's available in two variants - Standard & Deluxe - priced at Rs 59,990 and Rs 63,340 (ex-showroom Delhi), respectively. That’s an increment of Rs 5,749 and Rs 7,099 over the BS4 models. In terms of design, the scooter looks sharper and in line with the Honda Grazia’s design language. Powering the 2020 Dio is a 109.51cc fuel-injected single-cylinder engine makes 7.76PS at 8000rpm and 9Nm of peak torque at 4750 rpm -- 0.16PS less 0.09Nm more than it predecessor. Moreover, the engine now comes equipped with an ACG starter motor ensures silent and jolt-free startups.
It features a revised full-digital instrument console with real-time and average fuel efficiency, a side stand indicator with engine cut-off switch, a new LED headlight, split grab rail, an engine kill switch and a 3-step eco indicator. The scooter also gets an external fuel-filler cap and a cubby hole in the front apron.
The BS6-compliant Honda Dio gets a longer wheelbase (+22mm) compared to the BS4 model, features a new telescopic fork and a larger 12-inch front wheel. There’s even a 3-step preload-adjustable rear monoshock.
You have five colour to choose - grey, blue, Sports Red and orange for the Standard variant and Sangria Red, yellow and Axis Grey for the Deluxe variant. Aside from this, Honda will also offer theBS6 Diowith special 6-year warranty (3 years standard + 3 years optional extended warranty).
Honda Dio BS4 Colours
Candy Jazzy Blue
Dazzle Yellow Metallic
Mattie Axis Grey Metallic
Matte Marshal Green Metallic
Pearl Igneous Black
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Dio BS4
- Honda Dio is offered with plastic body parts. It is not available in metal.
- For this, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized service center as they would be the appropriate point of contact regarding your concern. You can check the service center details here.
- The spanner symbol blinks when the service is due. Moreover, we would suggest you get in touch with the authorized service center as they will inspect your scooter and will help you accordingly. You can check the authorized service center.
- Well Actually I Have TVS Ntorq.And In My Opinion you Should Go For Dio.Because: 1.Mileage of Ntorq is much Less than dio.2.Dio has Larger seat in comparison to Ntorq.Ntorq Can't accomodate more Than 2 persons.
- Dear Namratha NTORQ is very good scooter with high reliability and with lots of space. you can easily ride with great comfort.
- Try Vespa or Facsino instead of Ntorque. It's very heavy and less mileage. Comfort is average for pillion rider.
- Riding Ntorq since its launch.Both are good .Ntorq is Performance oriented VehicleAnd Dio is also Great not that much power .But if you drive on Slow speeds then Dio is good bzoz of 110 cc Engine and More mileage than Ntorq.But if you want some Modern macgive than no one can neat nTorq in 125 cc Segment .Colors are your personal choices....
- Dio is an excellent machine with a strong dose of performance. But Ntorq does have a bigger engine, bigger and much wider wheels and tyres, a different suspension and much bigger brakes including a big disc (comparable to the disc of any average 150cc bike) at the front. It's natural that you'll get much better performance from Ntorq.
- It depends on your preferences such as weight of bike, bluetooth navigation, seating comfort, how many people you will be taking, what distance you will be travelling, and so on. Please do not just blindly buy a bike based on ratings. Even if the bike is good you have to check if it will be good for you.
- Well, way back in 2014-15 I was happy to buy the standard but I think the stylish decor and I do not know about the difference, now. The new Duo has a morning glare Light set on the handle bar which the earlier Doo did not have!
- The above listed have a difference in pricing because the Dio DLX has some extra features which are not available in the Dio STD version.For ex-Dio DLX gets an All digital display while the Dio STD has rhe traditional Analog meter
- Hey Kukil, the DIO - is the older 2017 Dio which will only be around till stocks are available. The STD and DLX are the 2018 Dio - both these get the combi switch and remote boot opener, LED headlamps and DRLs, and combined Braking. What the DLX gets above this is a digital instrument cluster and gold painted wheels. Hope that helps! Ciao!
Honda Dio BS4 User Reviews
Considering 110cc engine, Honda Dio is one of the finest bike, I use it for a daily travel of about 40mk. Though Honda claims a mileage of 55kmpl I have got up to 62kmpl. I always use premium petrol for my vehicle.I have gone for long distance drive twice upto 500km in a day. It comfortable reaches 70Kmph. It doesn't show any change in performance, but I would suggest to give intermittent rest after 2-3 hours riding.Best vehicle for every day use.Some people feel uncomfortable pillion seat, but the reason is the accessories, that block the footrest.Dio is very light weight and easy to balance vehicle, with big central light to give good illumination, but on dark roads. Headlight supplied by company is not bright enough.You have to take care for coarse roads, as the body is fiber/plastic. damages may be costly to repair.some shortcomings include, no pass light, weak headlight, fiber body About company service center, I am not that happy, since i noticed deteriorated performance after few of the services. but, it solely depends upon the service personnel performance, I would suggest changing oli, filters and battery that's more than enough.
Probably the best vehicle purchase back from year 2015 it’s a bs3 variant which was a fuel injected at that time, I got the scooter under ₹60k onroad lucknow still it manages to offer a great ride with best mileage in its class somewhere around 50-60kmpl which is pretty good considering fuel price going up and up day by day and i covered 55000kms in past 6 years of time which is decent for a gearless scooter
5.0Comfort for this machine
Comfort for this machine is top-notch, And pickup is more than my expectation and mind blowing riding experience, And service cost for this machine is affordable for me and easy to handle and easy to maintain, Still i did not feel any fault in this bike.And finally iam so happy to holding this comfortable machine 😊😊❣️❣️✌🏻💯💯💗.
Loking good but onli city rider not use long drive use long drive some problems its speed was 80 kilometres per hour and ud you go 70 above speed but not control your self looking is good super bike use girls and boys but long drive not used in boys looking is good mileage is good
Riding comfort is average. If you ride as pillion and you have below average height it's uncomfortable due to its pillon foot rest in an awkward position back pain is guaranteed. If you are an above average height person, congrats !!! you will get back pain too. Bad roads will be nightmare to you. Fuel efficiency is good.When you finish 1 year with Dio you will definitely come across suspension complaints , wobbly handle bar. If you travel alone this scooter will be awesome but with a pillion - not ok
More Customer Reviews of