Hero Pleasure Overview
Hero MotoCorp also announced that the new GST tax has reduced prices for its two-wheelers ranging from Rs 400 to Rs 1,800 for its mass market two-wheelers depending on the state of purchase and model.
Hero Pleasure Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Pleasure
- The Honda Activa i has been discontinued. Moreover, selecting between Honda Activa 6G and Hero Pleasure Plus would depend on certain factors such as your budget, preference of the segment, brand preference, features required, etc. The Hero Pleasure Plus BS6 replaces the 100cc Pleasure and besides a larger 110cc motor, gets a new design. The Pleasure Plus gets a retro design and in terms of features has a split-analog instrument console with a side stand indicator, boot light, and a USB charger on the front apron. Its new motor makes the Pleasure Plus not just quicker but also fuel-efficient than before. On the other hand, the new list of updates on India’s most popular scooter has made the Activa 6G a more exciting proposition than before. However, the Activa 6G still misses out on some basic features which should have been standard by now. If you are looking for a family oriented scooter with a reliable engine option then you may go for Activa 6G. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- All available scooters under these categories are suitable for beginners. Selecting one will depend on your requirements. If you want better power you may go for a 125cc scooter, You may check out all [available options@https://www.zigwheels.com/new_bike_search.php?bymakeid=59,53,60,47,58,65,70
- You can choose dio as it's seat height is low
- In order to know the price and availability of spare parts, we would suggest you visit the nearest service centre in your respective city. Follow the given link to get the details of the service center in your respective city - Service centre.
- Brake shoe price Rs.200-400
- Scooty pep and Hero pleasure both scooter is best for below 5 feet women And also best in mileage as well as pickup and speed.. And Hero pleasure is very low mantainence according to me i am using hero pleasure from last 7 years...
- Height does not matter here. You should know only balancing tricks
- Actually women's perfect vehicle fascino best 👍
- My height is 4.8 feet and weight is 30 kg is hero pleasure suitable for me or pep+ ???
- Q. My height is 4.8 feet, is suitable for activa6g
- But you have not mentioned your weight. If you are medium or slim go for Pep Plus. The vehicle is manageable.
- Scooty pep plus is something you can go ahead with..very easy to handle and a lightweight one.
- Scooty pep plus is best option for you
- You may pl go for TVS Sooty pep plus.
Pleasure User Reviews
- Most Relevant
Decent scooter for local driving and smoother scooter.Suitable for ladies.Worst resale value and service cost is little bit more.
Overall it very good light weight scooty.Mileage wise in 1st to 4th year it's execllent in mileage if driven in nicely.Comfort wise it's average or ok.
Bad performance and poor design worst hero motocorp limited.Poor performance low quality and high price one of the worst.
Good scooter good mileage low maintenance easy to ride comfortable scooter for all girls and boys senior persons
Its in good condition, Well maintain scooter.It's get above 50km/ltr average.Engine is in good condition.
HH Pleasure is a nice scooter, but lack of technically sound mechanics makes it worse to maintain a vehicle as it getting old. After the age of 3 years vehicle needs a smart mechanic who can catch what the vehicle is needing. Pleasure is a very nice vehicle if proper service done on time to time with a good mechanic you gonna have this for a good time. My pleasure is now 12 Year old and still doing nice.
It's worst bike... I bought 2018 march puduvayal PKN motors.. 50 speed going automatically engine ll stopped... Showroom was not clear this issue...So many mechanics problem continues.... Please don't buy hero pleasure..
it's an alternative for those who cant bear activas Weight but need get all the joy of riding with a sense of independence with a mobile charging port self start and dual pain job.good mileage add to features.
Overall It's good. it almost coverd near about 4 years. So i want to change it. Scooty is always been my FAVOURITE, so this version looks new and i want to know the price then i will decide whether i will buy or not.
This bike it really joy to ride. But when it comes to start it without button, it is very difficult. Because to kick start the bike we need to put it on double stand which is really difficult for ladies.
Hero Pleasure Expert Reviews
The Pleasure has received its first major update in 13 years! Is it a case of too little too late, or are the updates significant enough to keep it relevant among today’s rivals?