Tata Nexon EV Prime User Reviews

Review your vehicle & win ₹ 1000
  • Safety
    3.8/5
Rahul Singh 22 Nov 2022

The nexon ev prime automobile is enjoyable to drive.Because my car makes no sound when i'm driving, I utilise horns.I believe it will cease after 200 kilometres.I recommend that businesses put charging stations where the filling stations are.However, The dealer's customer service is terrible.

Sunil Bendre 4.3 Owned 19 Nov 2022

Driving experience

1to10 rating 1) driving experience 82) handling and breaking 73) seating comfort 84) range is i have nexon ev prime black edition and it gives me 200 km in single charge & it cost me 275rs5) tata must focus on cosmatic quality now 56) built quality 9

AKASH 5.0 Owned 11 Nov 2022

Wonderful car

It is a very wonderful car and had a great driving experience in this ev.It gives 200 to 230km with ac and without ac it gave around 250km to 290km.In 19 months my car had covered 35000km and counting :) and also covered some parts of (hp, Ut, Up, Hr, Rj) states.

Image
Do you own a Car or a Bike?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Arun Kumar 4.7 Owned 1 Nov 2022

Awesom car

Awesom car.One of the best car to have for all purpose.

Ayank tatawat 25 Oct 2022

"driving costs a 200-kilometer trip will cost roughly rs.250.(using domestic electricity) performance that meets expectations: acceleration and speed-up are smooth and linear.The tata nexon is a well-known small suv and an outstanding all-arounder.".

Rahul 12612 21 Oct 2022

Amazing machine

Amazing machine.Fun to drive.Quiet.Slow pace will give a peace of mind.Service from tata also beyond the expectation.Software updates really working well.Loving it.

Manish Sisodiya 15 Oct 2022

It has excellent and smooth handling, Strong suspension, And respectable acceleration, Making it a driver's vehicle.I would want a larger boot so that my backpack and golf cart could fit inside.I'll now need to lower one of the back seats to make room for my golf supplies.

Neredumalli .. 12 Oct 2022

Road price

On the road price and to be care the car and give the

Fact Desh 15 Aug 2022

It's a very cool car. we

It's a very cool car.We normally afford it ratan tata sir now days making great car thank you! sir.

Mohanish Dahite 19 Jul 2022

It's good car very affordable

It's good car very affordable.If ev infrastructure build properly we can go for long run also.

View More Customer Reviews