Hyundai Aura User Reviews

• Safety
    4.4/5
RAGHU RAGHUW.. 4.2 25 Jun 2022

Comfortable Vehicle

Hyundai Aura is one of the best cars in its segment with a refined CNG engine. Despite the low sales figures, it is one of the best picks for buyers who need good performance/mileage and style. Engine: The engine is refined and delivers a noise-free performance. However, on a steep hill, you will witness a lack of power running on CNG mode. Boot space: In its segment Aura has the largest boot space. It can easily fit one full-size and one medium-sized bag with two backpacks with a huge CNG cylinder. Mileage: I have clocked 3k KM till now. My mileage experience is amazing as I drive this beautiful car carefully. I have clocked 41.67km/kg (without AC) on a 330 km trip on the highway with a speed maintained between 75 km/hr to 85km/hr. I always drive below 2500 rpm. In a city with AC running, I have got 23.0 km/kg in heavy traffic. On Highway with running AC and speed around 90-95, I am getting 33km/kg mileage. Comfort: suspensions are good but make noise on bumps. The cabin is spacious and comfortable.

Arun Mhatre 18 Jun 2022

Ground clearance

This is best car in all aspects.But ground clearance & head light power this car is matter of worry.

NO Ok 18 May 2022

I just got the best sedan

I just got the best sedan car of hyundai and i think at this budget this car 💯 better than hyundai nios from everything look and design

Image
Do you own a Car?
  • Interact with community
  • Become a Top Contributor
Revathi Ch 20 Apr 2022

Style spee

One of my friend bought the car and the style speed is almost like fentastic and it's giving almost like 24kmph which is very great

Anil Kumar 11 Mar 2022

When available aura cng car

When available aura cng car in csd in next 2-3 month in this year 2022

Shubham Nyaik 7 Mar 2022

I have purchased Hyundai Aura

I have purchased Hyundai Aura 1 year back. It is a nice city car and has a lot of nice features. From the price point this was very affordable. Leg room for the rear seat is great which was important. My family has tall folks around 6ft. The boot space is quite great and mileage is awesome. I went from Indore to Hyderabad in one shot and got an average of 21. If you drive between 80-90 then you will definitely get a better average. I was driving at more than 100 at some places and hence the average was reduced. Now coming to the issues.NCAP is not present but i also feel that car could have been safer, under powered. While driving in Hyderabad over the hilly terrain that Hyderabad has, lack of power was quite evident. Driving 950kms in a day did take a toll on me. After 700-750 kms, my back was stiffing up, suspension could have been a tad bit better. Apart from that it is a good family car. Hyundai has cut few corners here and there but did not make it undesirable. Also i have Aura S.

JANKI SAROJ Owned 17 Feb 2022

High mileage

It should be smooth, High mileage, In long drive there should be no jerk, Engine should not become warm.

Dr 3.2 8 Jan 2022

End torque

I bought it on 6th November 2020. It's driven 49k odd km. The vehicle can really perform well with low-end torque.

Ansh | 20 hours ago
Hello. Thanks for posting your review. I am about to the S cng model delivered next week. Since you have already done almost 50k km, please tell me about fee things: -Cost of service after 10k km or 1 yr.-actual mileage on both cng and petrol on both petrol and cng in city with ac in traffic.-whether it is advisable to buy shield of trust offered by Hyundai for additional 6.5k, for 14 parts.-if new maruti brezza can give 15kmpl in city, then is it better to go for brezza of with aura cng, given that brezza is 4 star rated car
Pinaki Bhatt.. 4.7 3 Jan 2022

Excellent car

Excellent car, and value for money at this price with decent safety features and nice interior. One of the best Sedans in this segment.

Rajesh Rohidas 4.7 Owned 24 Dec 2021

Feel comfortable

We feel comfortable for long journey.Nice service available.Enjoying driving.Nice features available with car.

View More Customer Reviews

Community Discussions

5 Other Things You Might Want To Do

Hyundai Aura Expert Reviews

2020 Hyundai Aura: First Drive Review

Hyundai is aiming high with the Aura and there’s a multitude of engine, transmission and fuel options to appeal to a wide audience. So does it have what it takes to make a big splash?

Jan 28, 2020