Toyota Camry On Road Price in TirupatiChange City
|Camry Hybrid 2.5 (Petrol)||
||View Festival Offers|
Toyota Camry Price in Tirupati
Camry Models On Road Price in Tirupati
|Camry Models||On Road Price|
|Camry Hybrid 2.5||Rs. 49.20 Lakh|
Loans From Top Banks
Calculate Toyota Camry EMI
Camry Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
- Service Cost
Front BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 15233GST Price :- 4265Total Price :- 19498
Rear BumperAuthorised Dealer Price :- 12244GST Price :- 3428Total Price :- 15672
Bonnet/HoodAuthorised Dealer Price :- 26464GST Price :- 7409Total Price :- 33873
Front Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 46589GST Price :- 13044Total Price :- 59633
Rear Windshield GlassAuthorised Dealer Price :- 46293GST Price :- 12962Total Price :- 59255
|Fuel Type||Transmission||Service Cost|
Calculations are based on 20000 km/year
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
5 Offers Available
Camry User Reviews
- Comfort (8)
- Power (3)
- Mileage (3)
- Safety (2)
- Maintenance (2)
- Engine (2)
- Speed (1)
- Sensors (1)
- Seat (1)
- Sell (1)
- Fuel Economy (1)
Extremely reliable, Minimum maintenance, Full power options, Easy to maneuver, Push start, Touch sensors, I drive it approximately 2500 kms per month, Service regularly, Never failed to start, I am still using the original lead acid battery supplied by toyota, Very good family car, Very good pick up, No vibrations, Easy to turn, Power assisted driver seat
Camry already a great petrol premium sedan now with the hybrid tec gives great mileage with brilliant performance. contrary to my belief it can be used for daily commute too. Top notch interiors elegant exteriors make it look like a Lexus ES!!
Excellent car value for money ..we tried it out door for long tours once in South Pune - Munnar and Back and second time Pune Jaisalmer - Jodhpur- Pune in summer . wonderful comfort and mileage .
I like toyota camry.It's build quality, Ride & comfort is nice.Car is much long and falls under a5 segment.2007-2011 (xv40) was cbu unit were priced high hence rare to see on roads.
Kind regards Chris Chris and I have to section to choose from a virus-free to me so that I can see it in my life with you can be used in the to section that
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Second Hand Toyota CamrySave Big on Used Camry
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Camry
- For this, we would suggest you get in touch with the nearest authorized service center of Toyota in your city as they may assist you better in this.
- Yes, the new Toyota Camry is expected to be launched in India in 2021 so we would suggest you to stay tuned for the updates.
- It aldready came when the cell fire launched
- As of now, we haven't encountered any such issue with the hybrid/electric cars. Moreover, if the battery is completely depleted then it may affect the overall efficiency and life of the battery. Thus, it is recommended that you always keep a certain amount of charge in battery and if possible start your car and leave it on for 10-15 minutes.
- Toyota has unveiled the facelifted Camry Hybrid in the European market. It features updated exterior, a revised interior and a few new safety features. The Camry is expected to hit the Indian market in early next year, probably in Q1 2021. Moreover, there is no update available on Camry getting the 'Dynamic Engine'. It continues to get the same 2.5-litre petrol engine coupled to an electric motor. It has a combined output of 218PS. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Toyota has unveiled the facelifted Camry Hybrid in the European market. It features updated exterior, a revised interior and a few new safety features. The Camry is expected to hit the Indian market in early next year, probably in Q1 2021. Moreover, there is no update available on Camry getting the 'Dynamic Engine'. It continues to get the same 2.5-litre petrol engine coupled to an electric motor. It has a combined output of 218PS. Stay tuned for further updates
- Speak to a Toyota technician regarding your question
- The 2019 Toyota Camry finishes near the top of our midsize car rankings. This is one of the most well-rounded cars in the class. It's easy to drive, fuel-efficient, and loaded with technology. It also boasts an impressive predicted reliability rating.
- Camry 2litre hybrid engine with 176 horses and a 9 speed gear box ..nice interiors ..styling..with near 20km per litre mileage at otr 50 lac makes it a practical option.. nit ti mention about toyotas reliability and after sales.
- Best car i ever had, no complaints, i previously had Mitsubishi magna, Honda Prelude, Nissan Pathfinder but The Camry is the best in my opinion if you are looking for a minimum maintenance vehicle
- The Star Safety System comes with traction control, vehicle stability control, anti-locking brakes, electronic brake-force distribution, brake assist, and smart stop technology.
- All safety features are there
- Please see a Toyota dealer about your enquiry, my car is 2012 model.
- No it is not because it is not Diesel or Petrol it is only Hybrid
- Hi , my Hybrid Camry has done 204000 till date, I have friends who had done 350000 kms on this car without replacing the original hybrid batteries
- It lasts ..its a self rechargeable battery..gets warranty too...
- No way, camry is high tech hybrid, merc is old school ic engine just fitted with sensors..rear seat comfort is way way better in camry , so plz dont mislead customers...if you challenge my claim let's bring the two cars for test drive together and every body will se
- The C-class is more powerful and more luxurious than the Camry. Technology and features wise the C-class is far better than the Camry. If mileage and low cost maintenance is your first priority....then go for the Camry.
- Also if you are for an hybrid with 20 plus mileage go for a Camry...otr 50lac in many cities.
- Camry hybrid is a practical option ..mileage, excellent aftersale from toyota, at otr 50 lac..9 speed gearbox us unpredictable but will be used to it..
- It is an awesome car. You will leave everything behind and reach your destination safely. Because it is a Luxury car like Lexus, Audi, Bmw
- Its better to speak to a Toyota dealer regarding this question
- Not now..
Toyota Camry News Updates
Longer Battery Warranties On Offer For The Toyota Camry And VellfireJul 28, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Toyota Innova Crysta, Fortuner, And Camry Hybrid Have Just Gotten CostlierApr 9, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Toyota Camry Hybrid Gets A Mid-Life Refresh, India Launch In 2021Nov 25, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Toyota’s Hybrid Models Receive A Steep Price Hike In IndiaJul 7, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Best Executive Sedan Of The Year: Which One’s Your Top Pick?Jun 10, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
2020 Toyota Camry BS6 Priced At Rs 37.88 Lakh In IndiaMay 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Toyota Camry Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Toyota Camry in Tirupati?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Toyota Camry is 41.20 Lakh.
What is the Toyota Camry on-road price Tirupati?
The on-road price of the base variant of Toyota Camry in Tirupati is Rs 49,20,528.
What are the RTO charges for Toyota Camry in Tirupati?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Toyota Camry in Tirupati will be Rs 6,18,000.
What is the insurance cost of the Toyota Camry in Tirupati?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Toyota Camry in Tirupati is Rs. 1,82,528.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Toyota Camry in Tirupati?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Toyota Camry in Tirupati is Rs 41,20,000.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Toyota Camry?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Toyota Camry is Rs 1295177 and the EMI is 79,699.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less