Mahindra Thar Questions and Answers
- Filter by :
- Specifications (27)
- Comparison (21)
- Features (20)
- Performance (12)
- Mileage (8)
- Comfort (6)
- Fuel Type (5)
- Transmission (5)
- Maintenance (3)
- Safety (2)
- Price (2)
- If you are planning to buy a new car on finance, then generally a 20 to 25 percent down payment is required on the ex-showroom price of a car. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank or dealership only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. Moreover, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer in your city for the availability and waiting period as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Mahindra Thar is available in 6 different colours - Everest White, Galaxy Grey, Red Rage, Blazing Bronze, Aqua Marine and Napoli Black.
- Mahindra Thar features a ground clearance of 219mm for the lower variants, while the higher LX variants gets a ground clearance of 226mm.
- The ground clearance of the Mahindra Thar is 226 mm(Unladen).
- In terms of safety, Mahindra Thar has dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, hill descent control, traction control, rear parking sensors, and a front seat belt reminder are part of the safety equipment.
- Mahindra Thar is available with two options - 4 seater and 6 seater and is priced in the range of Rs. 9.8 - 13.75 Lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may click on the link and select your city accordingly for an estimated on-road price. Moreover, if you are planning to buy a new car on finance, then generally, 20 to 25 percent down payment is required on the ex-showroom price of a car. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon an individual eligibility. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- 6 seater
- 7 seater
- If you like off-road That is perfect. and New thar can do on road as well.its 4x4 or 4x2. Yet to launch with price. Cons mileage very less due to strong and powerful engine, which require for Hardcore off-road. Les practickleeSeltos is SUV front wheel drive. Good for pothole and partial off road. Design for road and village road .Mileage is Good.Both are dirrerent platform.
- We all hope the pricing is at par to make their launch statement a reality 'Thar is in the hearts of many but not in their garages'
- Both of the cars serve different purpose. seltos is more feature rich & a premium car. Thar is more of a Off-Roading vehcile.
- Mahindra Thar is available in 6 different colours - Everest White, Galaxy Grey, Red Rage, Blazing Bronze, Aqua Marine and Napoli Black. Every colour has its own uniqueness and choosing a colour totally depends on individual choice. So, we would request you to discuss it with your family so that you can finalize the colour to be purchased.
- New Blazing Bronze is a good option it looks classics and flamboyant at the same time. Not to mention colour option something personal...
- Rage Red is on top
- Selecting the right car would depend on several factors such as your budget preference on the segment, features required, engine options, etc:The LX variant of the Thar not only offers more roof options across engines, but it also brings the new automatic transmission options to the table. It also adds a 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with six speakers (four of which are mounted to the roof), apart from adventure-centric programmes on the touchscreen to enhance your off-roading experiences. So if you are looking for a car that not only looks stylish but can also tackle the daily grind with ease, the Thar’s LX variant seems to fit the bill.The base AX variant of the Thar doesn’t get a music system or even forward-facing rear seats and most importantly, it can only be had in a fixed soft top configuration. The base variant of the Thar will require you to get a lot of aftermarket customisation work done, which is fine if that is your intent in the first place.While the AX Opt variant of the Thar doesn’t pack in stuff like a music system, it still manages to do enough to get the basics right. You will have to hit the aftermarket for a few accessories such as a sound system and alloy wheels but that’s about it. While the convertible soft top is a welcome first on the Thar, the petrol variant in this variant cannot be had with the first-ever factory-fitted hard top roof. That is something you simply can’t do without in the Indian summer. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- 4×4 top model automatic transmission.
- Hard top thar is best or converable top is bezf
- Mahindra Thar is available in a 4-seater configurations.
- मला 6सीटवर पाहिजे मिळेल का
- 6 seater top model automatic diesel
Mahindra Thar User Reviews
Bahut hi khatrnak Car Hai
Bahut hi khatrnak car hai ye mujhe bhi lena hai bahut jald mehnat chal rhi hai bahut hi khatrnakShare
Super car oxide usite. IDK
Super car oxide usite.Idk idhuu idhuu is bro isn't judo iris judicial 5 the screen is live on the same screen as it has been working.Share
The wheelbase, Breadth, And length of the mahindra thar have all increased from its previous dimensions.On the road, It does appear attractive, Mostly because of its squat posture, Redesigned grille, And jeep wrangler-like likeness.The good has an e***t and flat posture, And the tyres are larger and chunkier.The front sports spherical halogen lamps, Circular fog lamps, And rectangular daytime running lights (drls), With the wheel arches remaining asymmetrical.The mahindra thar now exudes an adventurous yet composed appearance, Making it more appealing to normal suv aficionados as well as adventure enthusiasts.Share
5.0I love thar chalane mein
I love thar chalane mein bhut relax feel hota hai aur bilkull bhi feel nhi hota ki aap drive kr rhe hoShare
More drivability than previously, And a pleasant ride on city streets, Are features of the mahindra thar.The car can handle potholes without any problems, Although low-speed driving is a touch bumpy.Even though it is not as uncomfortable as one might think, The ride does not feel as steady and stable.On the highway, The thar rides well, Especially at higher speeds.The all-terrain tyres have a minor flaw in that they might feel harsh on ordinary roads.In contrast to its petrol-automatic predecessor, The diesel-manual variant has superior brakes.Share
My driving experience is best in thar 4x2. Mahindra 4x2 and mahindra 4x4 have very similar experiences in driving. Best tire quality with the best build quality. I am very satisfied with mahindra.Share
Thar is best, Comfortable and safest car.It is best among all suv.Thar has very wide range of demand among all.It is good for middle class family.I think it is best.Share
More Customer Reviews of Thar
Frequently Asked Questions about Mahindra Thar
- Dimension & Space
- Mileage & Performance
- Price & Variants
- Q. Is Mahindra Thar available in automatic transmission?
- Q. Is Mahindra Thar available in petrol version?
- Q. Is Mahindra Thar available in diesel version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Mahindra Thar petrol version?
- Q. What is the engine power of Mahindra Thar diesel version?
- Q. What is torque of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. How many cylinders does Mahindra Thar has?
- Q. How many gears available in Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What is the kerb weight of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What is the ground clearance of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What is the seating capacity of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What is the boot space of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What is the fuel tank capacity of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. Is Mahindra Thar a 5 seater or 7 seater?
- Q. What is the dimensions of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What is the length of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What is the width of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What is the wheel size of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What is the tyre size of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What is the mileage of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What is the mileage of Mahindra Thar Petrol Version?
- Q. What is the mileage of Mahindra Thar Diesel Version?
- Q. What is the top speed of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What type of airbags available in Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What are the colours available in Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What are the specs and features of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What are the top competitors of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. Is Mahindra Thar available through CSD canteen?
- Q. What are the diesel variants of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What are the CNG variants of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What are the petrol variants of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What are the automatic variants of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What are the manual variants of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What are the top variants of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What is the EMI of Mahindra Thar?
- Q. What is the price of Mahindra Thar?
More Cars in Same Budget
Rs. 9.78 LakhView All Q&A Thar vs Bolero
Rs. 10.87 LakhView All Q&A Thar vs Creta
Rs. 10.89 LakhView All Q&A Thar vs Seltos
Rs. 14.00 LakhView All Q&A Thar vs XUV700
Rs. 13.05 LakhView All Q&A Thar vs Scorpio-N