Hyundai Verna Price in Pune
Hyundai Verna On Road Price in Pune July 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Verna S||Rs. 10.78 Lakh|
|Verna S Plus||Rs. 12.65 Lakh|
|Verna SX||Rs. 12.49 Lakh|
|Verna SX IVT||Rs. 13.94 Lakh|
|Verna SX Diesel||Rs. 14.3 Lakh|
|Verna SX Opt||Rs. 14.69 Lakh|
|Verna SX AT Diesel||Rs. 15.65 Lakh|
|Verna SX IVT Opt||Rs. 16.13 Lakh|
|Verna SX Opt Diesel||Rs. 16.53 Lakh|
|Verna SX Opt Turbo||Rs. 16.23 Lakh|
|Verna SX Opt AT Diesel||Rs. 17.88 Lakh|
Hyundai Verna On Road Price in PuneChange
S (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PricePune Rs. 9.3 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.02 Lakh Insurance Rs. 45,850 On-Road Price Pune Rs. 10.78 Lakh
S Plus (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PricePune Rs. 10.65 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.49 Lakh Insurance Rs. 50,818 On-Road Price Pune Rs. 12.65 Lakh
SX (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PricePune Rs. 10.7 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.28 Lakh Insurance Rs. 50,995 On-Road Price Pune Rs. 12.49 Lakh
SX IVT (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PricePune Rs. 11.95 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.43 Lakh Insurance Rs. 55,596 On-Road Price Pune Rs. 13.94 Lakh
SX Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PricePune Rs. 12.05 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.68 Lakh Insurance Rs. 55,964 On-Road Price Pune Rs. 14.3 Lakh
SX Opt (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PricePune Rs. 12.59 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.51 Lakh Insurance Rs. 57,970 On-Road Price Pune Rs. 14.69 Lakh
SX AT Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PricePune Rs. 13.2 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.84 Lakh Insurance Rs. 60,196 On-Road Price Pune Rs. 15.65 Lakh
SX IVT Opt (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PricePune Rs. 13.84 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.66 Lakh Insurance Rs. 62,570 On-Road Price Pune Rs. 16.13 Lakh
SX Opt Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PricePune Rs. 13.94 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.95 Lakh Insurance Rs. 62,938 On-Road Price Pune Rs. 16.53 Lakh
SX Opt Turbo (Petrol) Ex-Showroom PricePune Rs. 13.99 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 1.67 Lakh Insurance Rs. 56,575 On-Road Price Pune Rs. 16.23 Lakh
SX Opt AT Diesel (Diesel) Ex-Showroom PricePune Rs. 15.09 Lakh RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 2.11 Lakh Insurance Rs. 67,170 On-Road Price Pune Rs. 17.88 Lakh
5 Offers Available
Price of Verna Competitors
Rs. 10.11 LakhCity On Road Price Compare with Verna
Rs. 8.31 LakhCiaz On Road Price Compare with Verna
Rs. 9.99 LakhCreta 2020 On Road Price Compare with Verna
Rs. 17.6 LakhElantra On Road Price Compare with Verna
Rs. 7.49 LakhRapid On Road Price Compare with Verna
Rs. 8.86 LakhYaris On Road Price Compare with Verna
Rs. 6.7 LakhVenue On Road Price Compare with Verna
Hyundai Elite i20
Rs. 6.49 LakhElite i20 On Road Price Compare with Verna
Just LaunchedMG Hector Plus - Priced at Rs. 13.48 Lakh | Launched on 13 Jul 2020
Hyundai Dealer Showrooms in Pune
Garve HyundaiMumbai Pune Highway, S.no-136/1a/6 Wakad, Kudale Baug, Pune, Maharashtra 411057Phone : 7375097864Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Garve HyundaiSr. No. 54/ 5A, Utsav Mangal Karyalay Sai House, Katraj Dehu Road, Wadgaon Budruk, NEXT TO SONA GARDEN, Pune, Maharashtra 411041Phone : 7375093848Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.orgGet Call Back
Shivam HyundaiSr No 36, Supreme HQ, Ground Floor, Pune-Banglore Highway, Near Sahyadri Motors, Pune, Maharashtra 411045Phone : 7375966041Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ishanya HyundaiS. No. 15/5, Pune-satra Road, Dhankawadi, DECCAN HONDA SHOWROOM, Pune, Maharashtra 411043Phone : 20-65337733, 7775062266 Phone : 20-65337733, 7775062266Email : Events@ishanyamotors.com, email@example.com
Ishanya HyundaiPlot No 1, Katraj Bypass Road SATARA ROAD, Ambegaon, Near Podar International School, Pune, Maharashtra 411045Phone : 02067089999 Phone : 02067089999Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Kothari HyundaiPlot No 13/1A, Mundhwa-kharadi By Pass, Kharadi, Thite Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014Phone : 020-30478500, 020-30478501, 9049170525 Phone : 020-30478500, 020-30478501, 9049170525Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Kothari Hyundai1 SYLVAN HEIGHTS, A OPP HOTEL SEASONS APARTMENT, Opp Hotel Seasons Apartment, SANEWADI AUNDH PUNE, Pune, Maharashtra 411040Phone : 020 30118500, 020 24338600, 9923804040 Phone : 020 30118500, 020 24338600, 9923804040Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Kothari HyundaiTaluka Bhor, Shivapur, Gat No 414, AT Post Velu, Pune, Maharashtra 412205Phone : 9822021640 Phone : 9822021640Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Kothari HyundaiSurvey no.45/1B/A, Shankar Seth road, Gultekadi, Next to Kumar Pacific, Pune, Maharashtra 411037Phone : 9923108769 Phone : 9923108769Email : email@example.com
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Verna
- Hyundai Verna diesel variants get a 1.5-litre diesel (115PS/250Nm) and it gets an option of 6-speed AT(Torque converter). Hyundai offers the refreshed Verna with BlueLink connected car technology and a semi-digital instrument cluster. It continues to feature ventilated front seats and wireless charging. The sedan also gets a hands-free boot opening, a sunroof, tyre pressure monitoring system, and front parking sensors. Standard safety features include ABS with EBD, rear parking sensors, and speed alert. There are two automatic diesel variants available in Verna i.e. SX AT Diesel and SX Opt AT Diesel. You may compare both the variants accordingly.
- Verna petrol maximum 14 mileage i got, in city 12. Maintenance cost for per service is about 8000 per 10000 km
- Both car are good enough. If we talk about, Hyundai Verna SX, it delivers 113.42bhp/113.42bhp. These figures are are a bit less than the previous version but it isn't a big difference. Also, while driving it is capable of reach triple-digit speed easily and you need not to show more efforts while overtaking too. Also, it offers comfortable drive quality and it has better driving dynamics too. On the other hand, Polo 1.0 TSI Highline Plus gets a new 1.0-liter TSI motor that 110PS and 175Nm. It is more fun to drive in nature as compared to Verna. It is quick in city and as well as on highways too. It would be a good pick if you want a car for self-driving and rear seats are rarely be used. You may compare both the cars accordingly. Do take a test drive in order to take better decisions. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Both the cars deliver similar power but SX Opt Turbo offers more torque and its DCT transmission makes it more fun to drive. The DCT transmission with its more complex and seamless dual-clutch mechanism delivers pure performance in gearshifts. The DCT is ideal if you are looking for performance. So, SX Opt Turbo would be a great pick if you often drive on highways. Also, it has better safety features as compared to SX IVT. On the other hand, the CVT remains the most fuel efficient of the lot due to its use of belts and pulleys instead of gears, which leads to optimum torque. This is useful in stop and go situations during traffic. You may compare both the variant accordingly. Do take a test drive in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Both cars you have selected are of different segments and choose different fuel type engines. If you want a comfortable car for your family with better driving dynamics and your daily usage is not more than 50km, you may go for the Hyundai Verna. On the other hand, if you often tackle bad road conditions and want a spacious cabin, you may go for Kia Seltos. If we talk about fuel efficiency(Claimed), Seltos delivers 20.8 kmpl and Verna delivers 17.7 kmpl and 19.2 kmpl for 1.5 liter and 1.0 liter turbo petrol engine respectively. You may compare both the cars according to their variants too. Do take a test drive before the final call. As both Hyundai and Kia are sister companies, Seltos and Verna both are easy for the pocket to maintain. For the exact service cost, we would suggest you to contact the nearest authorized service center. Check out authorised dealership details.
- I am using hyundai verna for 5 years,, i am very satisfied with this vehicle, all good.. but i don't knw abt kia seltos
Hyundai Verna Price FAQs
What is the ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Hyundai Verna in Pune?
The ex-showroom price of the top petrol variant of Hyundai Verna is 13.99 Lakh.
What is the ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Hyundai Verna in Pune?
The ex-showroom price of the top diesel variant of Hyundai Verna is 15.09 Lakh.
What is the insurance cost of the Hyundai Verna in Pune?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Hyundai Verna in Pune is Rs. 45,850.
Hyundai Verna Price in India
Calculate Hyundai Verna EMI
- Running Cost
- Maintenance Cost
Running Cost For 1 Year
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less