Simple Energy One On Road Price in Kolkata
One Models On Road Price in Kolkata
|One Models||On Road Price|
|One STD||Rs. 1.18 Lakh|
|One Extra Range||Rs. 1.53 Lakh|
Simple Energy One Price in KolkataRs. 1.18 - 1.53 Lakh
View December Offers
||View December Offers|
One Extra Range
View December Offers
||View December Offers|
Simple Energy One User Reviews
- Looks (22)
- Mileage (19)
- Price (14)
- Speed (12)
- Performance (8)
- Comfort (6)
- Power (6)
- Experience (5)
- Showroom (4)
- Tyres (4)
- Lights (3)
3.8In this price segment, it
In this price segment, It is kind of an expensive model but with worth, It features to offer.It gives a good riding range of 236kms and a top speed of 105kmph, Which is something for other rivals to look at and compete for.And it takes 2.30 hours to charge to 80 percent.
A style statement that looks like a sharpy yet cute object is energy one.It has the most unique and new looks and is kind of an inspiration for electric models to be like that.It has the three most common color options to select from.Though the price is something to talk about as range stars from 1lac give a top speed of 105kmph, Which makes it the greatest model ever.
I have tested simple while testing in bangalore i feel very happy for giving me the testing vehicle the initial pick-up was awesome as it had 72nm of torque and the sonic mode is just amazing in simple one all the features we're working and even i have booked the simple one after the test ride and i hope soon it comes to the market
Hi my name is david.i will
Hi my name is david.I will give 5 out 5 rating to simple one electric scooter.Because i like it very much.Its look, It's speed, It's mileage, Etc.Everything is perfect.Comparing to other electric scooters simple one is one step forward.Its driving experience is amazing but in my opinion it's comfortable for youth people beacuse seating position is not much comfortable.And when we drive on high speed we can feel a vibration.It has a disc brake system.Its built quality is good.There is big display that's also good thing in this and it contains a lithium ion battery.Overall it's a good vehicle.In low budget this is a amazing scooter.Thats all.
4.2The simple energy one
The simple energy one has a 4.8 kwh battery and an 8.5 kw motor with a peak torque of 72 nm, Giving it a stated range of 236 kilometers.The company increased the total battery capacity to 6.4kwh earlier this year, Giving the vehicle a range of more than 300km under ideal circumstances.
More Customer Reviews of One
Test Rides Available
TEST RIDE AVAILABLEOla S1Rs. 79,999Free Test Ride
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying One
- The Bengaluru-based startup has offered its flagship EV in its hometown first and has 13 more cities on the list including Chennai and Hyderabad. Moreover, Simple Energy is planning to extend operations to 75 cities in the next seven months or so, along with 300 charging stations spread across 13 states. Stay tuned.
- Ranchi me showroom kahan hai
- When will get this vehicle
- Delivery date will go on postponing, as they don't have a factory, searching for a battery made of pure steel or porcelain so that it won't catch fire. CEO is a big jocker, he will go on saying, but not about delivery, he is a big lier. Booking money is less but 65000 x 1947 is lots, using this money to earn interest as well as using in share market. So don't trust him a big cheat, don't book and if you have booked cancel immediately. Don't believe me ask him to show their factory from inside and se the number of postponements till date you will have the idea about this dream scooter, very dreamy it will come only in your dreams.
- Simple One is expected to begin deliveries by Jan 1st, 2022. Stay tuned for further updates. The Simple One retails at Rs 1,09,999 (ex-showroom Bengaluru including latest FAME-II subsidies).Read more -The Sporty Simple One Detailed In Images..-Simple’s One Aims To Take The Ola S1 And Ather 450X Head On.
- When start showroom near me
- The Bengaluru-based startup Simple Energy has finally launched its flagship scooter, the Simple One in India at Rs 1,09,999 (ex-showroom). The e-scooter will be available in Bengaluru and will reach 75 cities in 13 states in the next three to seven months. Moreover, you may click on the link to get the dealership details.
- Where is simple one show room in mysore
- Simple energy showroom in West Bengal
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank or dealership only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorized dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- In a bid to accelerate electric vehicle adoption in the country, the Government of India has announced massive revisions to the FAME 2 subsidy scheme. The most notable change is that the subsidy rate has gone up from Rs 10,000 per kWh to Rs 15,000 per kWh.Read More: - OPINION: Will FAME 2 Subsidy Revisions Actually Make A Difference?
- Finance available he kya
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary.
- SIMPLE ONE COMPANY WILL UPDATE THIS SOON!
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
CarDekhoBuy Used Cars
High Quality Used Cars with CarDekho Assurance. Check Festive Offers!
Simple Energy One News Updates
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Ola Electric S1 Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Ather 450X Price
Rs. 1.35 Lakh
TVS iQube Electric Price
Rs. 1.61 Lakh
Honda Dio Price
TVS XL100 Price
Suzuki Burgman Street Price
TVS Jupiter Price
Recently LaunchedBajaj Pulsar P150 - Priced at Rs. 1.16 Lakh | Launched on 22 Nov 2022
Simple Energy One Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Simple Energy One in Kolkata is Rs 1,18,222.
The top variant of Simple Energy One is Extra Range and the on-road price is Rs 1,53,847.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Simple Energy One in Kolkata is Rs. 8,223.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Simple Energy One in Kolkata is Rs 1,09,999.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Simple Energy One is Rs and the EMI is 0.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less