Revolt RV300 Overview
Electric bike maker, Revolt will launch multiple dealerships in Chennai, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad in a few months. These cities will join Delhi and Pune where the Revolt has officially started selling its e-motorcycles. The RV300 was launched in India with a pricing scheme of Rs 2,999 per month for 37 months. This scheme is called ‘My Revolt Plan’ and by the end of three years, the total expenditure stands at around Rs 1.11 lakh. The RV300 is the most affordable electric motorcycle from Revolt in India. Revolt later also introduced a conventional pricing scheme and the bike under this scheme costs Rs 84,999 (ex-showroom), including FAME II subsidy.
Compared to the Revolt RV400, the RV300 gets a smaller 2.7kWh lithium-ion battery and a smaller 1.5kW hub motor. The bike comes with a claimed range of 80km-150km on a full charge and the battery takes 4.2 hours to charge completely. Zero to 75 per cent charge takes 3.5 hours.
The RV 300 also features a smaller rear disc whereas the front disc and the suspension remain the same as the RV400. In a bid to keep costs in check, the RV300 gets a box-section swingarm, and misses out on keyless ignition and a slightly slimmer rear tyre as well.
Revolt RV300 Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying RV300
- Currently, the Revolt RV300 is not available for sale in Thrissur. We would suggest you to wait for the update.
- For now, the Revolt RV400 is not available for sale in Surat. Revolt has a single hub in Gujrat for now located in Ahemadabad.
- All in all, the performance of the bike makes it feel like it’s between a 110cc and 125cc commuter motorcycle. It’s a little difficult to judge exactly as in petrol-powered bikes, the performance is always accompanied by the vibrations of the engine and exhaust note - both of which elevate the riding experience. On the other hand, there’s simply no drama in electric bikes and the only sounds you hear (if you turn off the faux engine sound) are the tyres rolling on the tarmac and the gentle whir of the motor. Moreover, for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort, we would suggest you take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Costume cear number
- The RV 300 is powered by a 1.5kW electric motor, supported by a 2.7kW lithium-ion battery, and will have a claimed top speed of 65 kmph. Revolt Motor is offering a standard warranty on the original battery of 8 years or 1,50,000 KM. For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service centre. Click on the link service centres.
- Around 3 units only
- 4 unit for full charge 100%
- How many hours charging
Revolt RV300 User Reviews
Amazing drive supper.Smooth passing of road breaker redumming pik up capacity wow.Sound less battery moods totally wow.
It is very good bike with gear less and sporty look it is stylish and we can drive 150/- rs for month
Best electric bike in category good comfortable convent easy to ride and good in looks also people love to see when i am riding that bike.
The bike's look and bike's mileage are too good.And bike is too comfortable and easy to ride.And the charging speed also very good.
5.0Mi fainnecce pe bike lena
Mi fainnecce pe bike lena hai hamko chahiye e bike mughe pasand hai red colour bike me achche fichars hai look bahut best hai
More Customer Reviews of