About Honda Activa 125 BS4
Honda Activa 125 BS4 Overview
The Honda Activa 125 has always attracted customers who want a little more power in the tried and trusted design of the Honda Activa. The scooter gets a host of features such as LED pilot lamps, alloy wheels and a mobile charging socket. Powering the Activa 125 is 124.9cc single-cylinder engine, which produces 8.6PS of power at 6500rpm and 10.54Nm of torque at 5000rpm. Braking duties are still handled by the same drum units on both sides. The top-spec Deluxe variant, however, gets a 190mm disc up front, with CBS (Combi Brake System) as standard. It competes against the Suzuki Access 125 and the Mahindra Gusto 125.
Honda Activa 125 BS4 Colours
Pearl Amazing White
Matte Selene Silver Mettalic
Rebel Red Metallic
Midnight Blue Metallic
Matte Crust Metallic
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Activa 125 BS4
- There are ample options available i.e. Honda Activa 6G, Honda Activa 125, TVS NTORQ 125,Honda Dio, etc. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as budget, fuel type, brand preference, specific feature requirements, etc.Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check out [new scooters@https://www.zigwheels.com/new_bike_search.html?bybodytype=scooters
- The mileage will not get displayed in the speedometer of Activa. Moreover, The Honda Activa 125 gives an ARAI claimed mileage of 60 Kmpl.
- This feature is not available
- No comment
- The Honda Activa 125 BS6 does everything the previous scooter did and builds on it. In terms of practicality, comfort and reliability, few come as close as the Activa 125. It might not be thrilling to ride but with an extensive feature list, the Activa 125 ticks all the boxes of a family-oriented 125cc scooter. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Very fast best
- Absolutely yes
- For long rides Honda Activa or Suzuki Access 125 or TVS Jupiter is suitable.They are more or less similar to each other in ride, handling,balance,stability and freedom from vibrations.But the speeds have to be in the range of about 60-75kmph.Basically it is your personal choice.
- I have Riding the activa 125 for a long time , i don't use it for touring because I use my enfields for it but u don't thing the activa will be good for a long ride , but there won't be any problems on the comfort side of scooter but for touring i will suggest you to go for the aprila rs series , or wait for the launch of yamaha Nmax it will be within the end of this year .....
- I Droved Honda Activa 4G 200 Kms From Mahad Raigad To Mumbai Approx. 200 kms I didn't face any problems.
- The spanner symbol on the instrument console of the Honda Activa 125 indicates the periodic servicing is due.
- The spanner symbol says that there is some issue with the scooter or the service is due
- The spanner symbol suggests that your scheduled service is due.
- Disc and alloys are not necessary, alloys are just for looks, disc provides better braking but drums too are very good for braking, but if you drive rough, discs are made for you
- The Disc brakes always have a better braking power than the Drum brakes.So it is safer and preferable with Alloy Wheels.Hope this helps! Happy riding!
- Alloy is a type of wheel base on which tyre is mounted. So considered as betyer as compared to spoke or sheet metal frame.Disc brake is more efficient
Honda Activa 125 BS4 User Reviews
4.6It has a nice
It has a nice throttle response and good power better than the bs6 one it has accurate brakes good mileage for its power can move in traffic easily no decrease in power with or without pillion overall experience 4.8 out of 5.
Iam comfortable with this scooty i want to buy a royal enfield thunder bird 350x
2.2Bs daily kaam chal raha hai
Bs daily kaam chal raha hai 8 saal ho gaya.Maintenance cost 9i to 12k yearly plust petrol cost 3k monthly.New buyers better go 4 electric now.
5.0Very good fine good very
Very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good very good fine good
Activa was the popular commuter who helped ladies out of buses gave them sense of pride and freedom to use it to the office and back pick your child also used by their husbands. its powerful enough with 125 cc bs6 engine 8.6ps of power now using hondas combi brake system which increase stopping power with stability. augmented by disc brakes tubeless tyres alloy wheels led front light aluminium frame mobile charger beneath seats descent mileage around 50 to 55 km/litre.with whooping price of approx Rs85000otr on many cities!!!now starts only when you unmount the side stands. thanks
More Customer Reviews of
Honda Activa 125 BS4 Expert Reviews
We do a specification comparison between the Yamaha Fascino which is touted as a premium scooter offering by Yamaha against 125cc scooters, the Honda Activa 125 and the Vespa VX
The Honda Activa 125 long term has crossed the 2,000km mark and here is what we have to say
The Honda Activa125 has joined the ZigWheels fleet. Here is our initial impression of the latest scooter offering from Honda