Honda Activa i Overview
For 2018, the Activa i gets new dual tone colours and colour coded mirrors. The analogue instrument console has been refreshed as well. Also new is a metallic heat shield, 4 into one seat lock opener and hooks on the apron and below the seat. The scooter is available in four dual tone colours anda Matt Axis Grey Metallic colour. The new Activa i retails at a Rs440 premium over the older model.
Honda Activa i Colours
Imperial Red Metallic
Orchid Purple Metallic
Matte Axis Grey Metallic
Lush Magenta Metallic
Candy Jazz Blue
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Activa i
- Honda Activa i has been discontinued.
- Honda Activa i has been discontinued and is no longer available for sale.
- For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Honda as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- Honda Activa i will be better for short riders. Not only is it short in height, the seats are less wider and the vehicle is lighter too. Hope this helps!
- Activa is preferred for short girls....go with pleasure or pept or ntorq
- The 5g is better
- No scooter is designed for very long distance drive.Even bikes (except bullet) are not really meant for 100 km+ drive.But people do take them out.Scooty is worst type for long distance with not enough weight to counter wind effects , once you hit 50 kmph speed ...
- Scooty Pep is light weight vehicle
- I had seen the Pep Plus It is meant only for short distance commute. Activa is a class apart.
- Height is not critical here.Go for anything
- Both are equally good.
Activa i User Reviews
My present vehicle is giving normal mileage, maintenance cost is too much, today 2nd time my engine has repaired, i have to spend 10k in my present situation, I can't go for again Honda Activa. My doubt is electric scooter doesn't support more mileage and service centeres.
Activa is a good scooter and I am having it for my daily use. Being an advocate I am going to courts at Erode even in small lanes in which a car cannot enter. very low maintenance.But my scooter is 17 years old and often having repairs. So I want to buy a new Honda 6G.
The mileage is excellent and gives me anywhere from 45-55 per liter. I change the engine oil after every 1200-1500 kms and service it once in 5-6 months. No major complaints even though it is a 9 year old bike.
Very very good vehicle for all age persons, And daily uses of marketing purpose.Very handy, Excellent pick up, Good balance vehicle & comfortable for long drive up to 100 km.
Its shock absorbing system is very poor. When on outside city roads, it is a painful experience to drive. Otherwise unbeatable on city roads, even bikes cant compete with it.