Hero Electric NYX On Road Price in Rajkot
NYX Models On Road Price in Rajkot
|NYX Models||On Road Price|
|NYX HX (Dual Battery)||Rs. 81,240|
Hero Electric NYX Price in RajkotRs. 81,240
NYX HX (Dual Battery)
View October Offers
||View October Offers|
Hero Electric Bike Dealers in RajkotChange City
Pujara Plot Corner, Laxmiwadi Main Road, Gundavadi, 360002, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360001
Hero Electric NYX User Reviews
- Mileage (6)
- Price (5)
- Performance (4)
- Comfort (3)
- Seat (3)
- Looks (3)
- Ground Clearance (2)
- Speed (2)
- Pickup (2)
- Experience (2)
- Clearance (2)
Plastic fiber material body
Plastic fiber material body which looks premium.165km range per charge is what is promised by the company but have to charge it twice to get to that range and in one charge it goes up to 70km.The length of the bike gives alligator looks, Too much stretched but still gives good knee room for the driver.
I am already used TVS redeon
I am already used tvs redeon bike pickup and mileage super then stylish
3.4It’s a good bike
It’s a good bike with eco-friendly features but still requires some adjustments in terms of a usb charging point and split seating which is not comfortable.Cannot take much load on high-way which shows performance at average.Too much thinking to do before investing money in this ev.Mileage is also manageable and not worth buying.
Hero Electric NYX Review
Hero electric nyx has a high ground clearance and a spacious footboard.It can be an ideal e-scooter for a daily run.It has a removable pillion seat which allows carrying luggage at the back.This scooter is stable in a straight line due to its long wheelbase.
3.0Hero electric nyx is
Hero electric nyx is an electric scooter designed for utility work.This is the high-speed scooter of the hero electric series.This scooter provides high ground clearance and a spacious footboard.It offers a great riding experience.This scooter is best for school and college students.
More Customer Reviews of NYX
Test Rides Available
Test Ride Available
Rs. 99,999Free Test Ride
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying NYX
- The price of Hero Electric Nyx starts at Rs. and goes up to Rs. 62,954. Hero Electric Nyx is offered in 2 variants - NYX LX and the top variant NYX HX (Dual Battery) which comes at a price tag of Rs. 62,954. The LX features a motor of 250 W, a top speed of 25kmph, and a claimed range of 85km/charge. On the other hand HX (Dual Battery) features a motor of 600 W, a top speed of 45kmph, and a claimed range of 165km/charge. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Moreover, offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- The price which is shown on the website from different cities gives an approximate idea but they do not include dealer handling charges, logistic charges, accessories charges, or third-party insurance. So, the final quote will be shared by the authorized dealership. We here at ZigWheels, try to get close to the on-road price by including all the basic charges like RTO, standard insurance, etc so that one can make a road map before buying a vehicle.
- Delhi me kha pe miliyge
- For the availability and waiting period, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealer of Hero in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility.We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information.Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- You may click on the given link and check out available Hero Electric Bike Showrooms in your city.
- No Khalilabad s.k. nagar
4 Other Things You Might Want To Do
CarDekhoBuy Used Cars
High Quality Used Cars with CarDekho Assurance. Check Festive Offers!
Hero Electric NYX News Updates
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Ola Electric S1 Price
TVS Jupiter 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS iQube Electric Price
Rs. 1.60 Lakh
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price
Honda Dio Price
TVS XL100 Price
Just LaunchedOkaya Faast F2B - Priced at Rs. 89,999 | Launched on 03 Oct 2022
Hero Electric NYX Price FAQs
The on-road price of the base variant of Hero Electric NYX in Rajkot is Rs 81,240.
The top variant of Hero Electric NYX is HX (Dual Battery) and the on-road price is Rs 81,240.
The insurance cost of the base variant of Hero Electric NYX in Rajkot is Rs. 3,700.
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Hero Electric NYX in Rajkot is Rs 77,540.
The Downpayment of the base variant of Hero Electric NYX is Rs and the EMI is 0.
The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less